Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god!!!!!!! How much does she love herself? It’s not even remotely funny? Those teeth though .... they are pure comedy!
Jesus. If you can stomach it watch the highlight wrapping. About halfway in she uses her bare toes 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's actually like groundhog day watching her.
Feed Ronnie, shine the sink, picture of basket filled with random tit, ebayer guyzz, get the elbow grease out, moan at Jamie, some ridiculously cheesy quote, goodnight guyzzz and repeat again tomorrow. How people still find this entertaining is beyond me.
So true! I find doing my own house work every day like groundhog day so i definitely wouldn't be watching someone else clean their clean sink every bloody day. I only watch her for the tattle bants anyway 😁

Reactions: 6
I'm struggling to find the Instagrammer who's house is grey!! MY search brings up about 97 similar accounts. Any extra hints such as their profile pic please?? 😉😊
Their first name begins with an S just like Soph and Stace (cute) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus. If you can stomach it watch the highlight wrapping. About halfway in she uses her bare toes 🤢🤢🤢
Just watched this 😂😂😂 so funny. I love her advice "if it's a slim gift you wanna wrap long ways" 😂😂 I must have got bored as I started watching emmerdale over her shoulder on her tv 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously how bloody hot must it be in that house! I have a small 2 up 2 down and I’m in a fleece jumper, woolly joggers with fluffy socks and slippers!
This is what in always wondering. My baby wears footed PJs and a long sleeve Slumbersack that's 3.5 tog to bed but Ronnie always seems to go to bed in just his PJs? She must have her heating blasting constantly. But it's okay guyzzzz because she still only washes at 30°c!

Reactions: 6
Your table blew over because there have been severe weather warnings today soph,but you've been safe and sound inside yr money making bubble.
Friendly word of advice-dismatle the egg chair before it ends up in your lounge or worse still,someone elses.

Reactions: 11
Look out - Soph is on the beg for Rattan furniture, what's the likelihood she'll get one, gifted of course!!!!

Reactions: 15
Your table blew over because there have been severe weather warnings today soph,but you've been safe and sound inside yr money making bubble.
Friendly word of advice-dismatle the egg chair before it ends up in your lounge or worse still,someone elses.
Cue the gifted patio set with concrete base!

Reactions: 8
"Now it's quite a small gift so I'm gonna cut the paper because you don't need a lot for a small gift". duck me Selina, I wish I'd known, I've been using a whole roll of paper for a pair of socks. No wonder my family all think I'm mad.

I've got no idea if I've done it right, but I had a go 🤣
I cant stop laughing 😂😂 "if you have excess sellotape you can trim it" 😂😂 "a lot of you have asked me to show you how I wrap" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.