Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's your best personal achievement today?
Mine certainly wasn't ****ing hoover lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh ffs I won’t be able to watch that one.
her prancing around giving it the little ole me.
Hopefully she doesn’t fall over and hurt herself poor little Soph from the village.
be funny to see what she looks like though under all those lights
How can she be on it next year? She might not even be relevant then?

Reactions: 2
Just watched her stories.. how many times do we need to see her shine the sink? I swear she just throws the same video on when she needs to add cleaning onto her stories. She has absolutely no interest in cleaning anymore, she is trying to act as if she still cleans. boring

Reactions: 5
You know you’ve had enough of Hinch when you can’t be bothered to read her tattle pages currently. Damn you hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so bloody boring isn’t she!
those boots for rronnie bless im futz are horrible.

Reactions: 7
Passive aggression there Soph! Why on earth would J-Dogz bother wiping his feet on the doormat? Waste of time when you're on hand every minute of the day to clean up any mess! Can't have Hinch Mansion with the slightest trace of people actually living there now can we?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's actually like groundhog day watching her.
Feed Ronnie, shine the sink, picture of basket filled with random tit, ebayer guyzz, get the elbow grease out, moan at Jamie, some ridiculously cheesy quote, goodnight guyzzz and repeat again tomorrow. How people still find this entertaining is beyond me.

Reactions: 38
Just watched this. Omfg. Mean girls quote... Stop trying to make it a thing!!!
She even made a meme and everything 😂😂😂😂 LMFAO . I'm doneeee
[/QUOTE]

What the duck did I just watch?! 🤣🤣🤣 I'm crying with laughter. The teeth change is the most immense thing I've ever seen. 🤣🤣🤣 What a strange creature!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm struggling to find the Instagrammer who's house is grey!! MY search brings up about 97 similar accounts. Any extra hints such as their profile pic please?? 😉😊

Reactions: 3
Just watched this. Omfg. Mean girls quote... Stop trying to make it a thing!!!
She even made a meme and everything 😂😂😂😂 LMFAO . I'm doneeee
What the duck did I just watch?! 🤣🤣🤣 I'm crying with laughter. The teeth change is the most immense thing I've ever seen. 🤣🤣🤣 What a strange creature!
[/QUOTE]
The lipstick though :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.