Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless โ€˜im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait till Ronnie's coming in pissed, from a lads night out, and all 500 Hundred toilets have sick in them and he's peeing all over her plastic bushes outside ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Doesn't mean she was alone though. I don't believe yesterday was an act at all. The women looks mentally unwell, she just does.
I can totally agree, iโ€™m okay with admitting this since itโ€™s basically anonymous but iโ€™ve been signed off of work for a year due to mental health issues, my partner of 6 years recently broke up with me but they used to be my safety blanket i couldnโ€™t go anywhere without them, i now have to rely on other people to be able to go out with me so it doesnโ€™t always necessarily have to be jamie going out with her, as for people saying what do they do all day itโ€™s VERY easy to slip into a rut of watching netflix all day and being totally okay with it! but she has a persona to keep up with on instagram and thatโ€™s probably why she is constantly sorting already tidy cupboards and always cleaning things that arenโ€™t dirty, she thinks itโ€™s making her look busy so the world doesnโ€™t think sheโ€™s sitting around doing nothing all day everyday, it explains the lack of bond with ronnie too.

Reactions: 17
They're going down, they're yelling swipeup!
You better love them, or you'll get blocked
They'll make a post, you won't remember
They'll be the ones, we will forget
The bigger they are, the harder they fall
This buggity boy's got a snobby fat dog

Flog their swipeups round and round
End of the night, that post's going down
One more meltdown, another frown
End of the night, that post's going down

Don't judge me I'm off sick with the flu and dying with boredom ๐Ÿคฃ

Christ if I ever say my husband "put a wash on bless him" shoot me. Men are just as capable of using washing machines as women ๐Ÿ˜ 
Haha this is brilliant !!

Towels separate without conditioner here too. And I'll admit they go in at 60 degrees - after my hubby has used them to exfoliate the skin off his back and rubbed them round his nether regions a couple of times they deserve a hot wash ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I donโ€™t know anything about babies... but those shoes look WAY too tight for his feet

Reactions: 6
Was just in IKEA buying some bits and bobs for the babies room. Walking through the kitchen storage section "no it's the white ones she has!". Urgh, two Hinchers loading up on baskets she was buying only yesterday. Why can't people just think for themselves?!
Oh god yeah I hear that in Home Bargains and B&M all the time!!
Really pisses me off when I get to the till with my own cleaning stuff and the checkout operator thinks she is funny... 'Ooooh having a bit of a hinch are we... chuckle'
'Actually SANDRA - I think you will find these cleaning products were about way before that noodle head popped up, and people have been quite capable of cleaning their houses without that plastic wannabe telling them how to do it. So NO, I am CLEANING my house.... if thats OK with you.
Thank you and good day!!'

hair flick out of B&M to queues of open mouthed people at the checkout!!

This is why I do my shopping online... i don't have to deal with clever shits and cartoons of that nob everywhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Towels separate without conditioner here too. And I'll admit they go in at 60 degrees - after my hubby has used them to exfoliate the skin off his back and rubbed them round his nether regions a couple of times they deserve a hot wash ๐Ÿ˜‚
No seperate towels here although I know they should!!
I do wash mine/husbands and the kids clothes seperately because as adults we only wear black and it dull all the bright colours and neutrals my kids love to wear ๐Ÿ˜‚

I am not skilled enough to think of one, but I'd love a thread title with 'mum says' in it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Instagrammer with a grey home
Sheโ€™s MY new favourite watch.
take from that the name if you start with MY Please then proceed to account and watch story highlighted show me the deed cause itโ€™s bleeping cringe ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Just watched this. Omfg. Mean girls quote... Stop trying to make it a thing!!!
She even made a meme and everything ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ LMFAO . I'm doneeee

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
#90 early thread suggestion
Mum says casseroles are the way to Onslows heart, Ronnieblesshim only has porridge & they give Doggy Ronnies bowels a kick start

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No seperate towels here although I know they should!!
I do wash mine/husbands and the kids clothes seperately because as adults we only wear black and it dull all the bright colours and neutrals my kids love to wear ๐Ÿ˜‚

I am not skilled enough to think of one, but I'd love a thread title with 'mum says' in it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just watched this. Omfg. Mean girls quote... Stop trying to make it a thing!!!
She even made a meme and everything ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ LMFAO . I'm doneeee
OMFG what did I just watch!!! My eyes!!! My inner snob is having a nervous breakdown right now ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor little Ronnie having his futz squidged into those barg ebayer booties. His blood supply will be cut off if sheโ€™s not careful.

Reactions: 4
#90 early thread suggestion
Mum says casseroles are the way to Onslows heart, Ronnieblesshim only has porridge & they give Doggy Ronnies bowels a kick start
Everytime i read "Onslow" I sit here sniggering. My husband is shaking his head at me a lot today ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that seriously the first pair of booties? My little lady is due in a few weeks....her shoe collection (not actual shoes) rivals mine ๐Ÿ˜‚
I think booties are pointless anyway my bub rubs his feet until they come off. Does she anyways say Ronnie likes being bare foot anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've never posted but I am SICK TO HIGH HELL of her buying and sharing this tit from eBay. Does she really think those booties for ยฃ3.49 made in china are a good thing? SOMEBODY is suffering in that supply chain. The manufacturer, the sweat shop employee, the delivery drivers. They're air freighted from China causing carbon emissions. She has tit arrive daily from China and shares it and I bet so many of her bloody ignorant followers do the same. She is suffocating the planet with this toxic shopping behaviour. Makes me mad.

Also buy a real plant and get some bloody oxygen into that house before that kid chokes on zoflora fumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Those booties, oh my gooooooooooooooood. My eyes, my eyes :LOL:

Ugliest things I've seen since.. oh. That leopard print dress yesterday. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My name starts with S and my husbands name starts with a P. I canโ€™t bellleeevvv Guyyyzzz that we can get personalised pots for our salt and proper ๐Ÿ™‚
My name starts with S and my fiance's is M... What personalised stuff can I get with S&M on it? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.