Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagrammer with a grey home
She’s MY new favourite watch.
take from that the name if you start with MY Please then proceed to account and watch story highlighted show me the deed cause it’s bleeping cringe 😬
I got it.... I got it lol clever ol me how did I get this clever guuuuyyyyyssssss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh duck off Sophie...trying to get things done before the dog wakes up...why what’s gonna happen when he does...you absolute bell end ‘the boys’ 🙄
As if Henry is going to go on a hectic rampage when he wakes up 😂. The dog just rolls from bed to sofa and back again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When did it become a thing not to use plates for babies food? I keep seeing instagrammers putting food directly onto the tray of the high chair. It's been a lot of years since my daughter was a baby but we used plastic plates and child sized cutlery to teach them table manners and how to hold the cutlery.
When do they move on to plates etc ?

Reactions: 8
Loving the Onslow comparison, early thread suggestion. Using that gem. Thread #90 Look It's Onlslow and our Sophie ROSE..looking far from dapper in their#gifted clothes...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think the "Mum says..." is to make her look innocent and vulnerable when she's looking less like "how did this happen to me" Mrs Hinch and more like the salesperson she is. When she was heading to London for meetings - that goes against the image of little Soph from the village who likes to pine her loo so she says "Mum says I should bring a snack". It's when the army could wake up and realise she is a businesswoman and has built a business making money off them. Getting loads of likes and comments (some negative) on her photo of her and Stacey? Whip out a "Mum says..." to look all childlike and ordinary. She's not intelligent but she's not daft either.

Reactions: 15
When did it become a thing not to use plates for babies food? I keep seeing instagrammers putting food directly onto the tray of the high chair. It's been a lot of years since my daughter was a baby but we used plastic plates and child sized cutlery to teach them table manners and how to hold the cutlery.
I use the table for my 1 year old just because he will throw the plate on the floor otherwise and if he has too much food in front of him he gets overwhelmed and it ends up on the floor 🙄

Last night I had such a weird dream 😨

I was with my sister driving round frantically searching for Mrs Hinch house and her shop 🤣 When we got there she had a little shop in her living room and Jamie was the sales assistant. Mrs. Hinch was nowhere to be seen... But she had tons of her baskets on sale, Febreze Sprays, Pens, Notebooks etc 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doesn’t cook anything from scratch?

“Ere J-dog, ‘ow do they expect me to cook from scratch when I can’t find it anywhere? I tried ASDA an’ B&M, nowhere in this village sells it. I’ll see if Gleam can get me gifted some. Then I’ll show them Tattlers”
I thought she had in the past? I seem to remember someone posted a photo from her personal insta of a rissotto she'd made that she was rather proud of. Unless Sophie Hinchliffe cooks, but Mrs Hinch eats slop out of jugs to be relateable and seemingly clueless.

Reactions: 10
Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself, I always read this thread on my lunch break haha!
I got suckered into the Hinch fandom back when she had around 30,000 followers, where it was magically increasing every day? Sad to say I got hooked into buying zoflora, 1001 all the normal stuff. Now I am much more restrained and only buy cleaning products I need :ROFLMAO:
I actually met Mrs Hinch (when I was a fan) in Chelmsford one Sunday last year, in a restaurant. She was with Jamie, and looked every so worried for some reason. When I approached her to say hi she didn't come across as a very nice person, just said "have you been hinching" and that was that. I then found this thread and unfollowed her shortly after.
The one thing that makes no sense to me is that she now has 3 million subscribers but only averages ~300,000 photo views per pic on her grid. I know they are all followers she has bought - but surely this is obvious to everyone now?
Nice to meet you all! :D

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I think the "Mum says..." is to make her look innocent and vulnerable when she's looking less like "how did this happen to me" Mrs Hinch and more like the salesperson she is. When she was heading to London for meetings - that goes against the image of little Soph from the village who likes to pine her loo so she says "Mum says I should bring a snack". It's when the army could wake up and realise she is a businesswoman and has built a business making money off them. Getting loads of likes and comments (some negative) on her photo of her and Stacey? Whip out a "Mum says..." to look all childlike and ordinary. She's not intelligent but she's not daft either.
I don't believe her mum said anything. She just makes stuff up!

Reactions: 13
This Mum said thing is getting worse!! Anyone else think Granny Hinchs life tips is the next insta superstar? If not I may set it up myself

Thanks for ruining my lunch 🤢🤢🤮
I noticed yesterday ma barkers got another insta account so you could be right! 😂

But hunchy doesnt even follow her own mam.....j dog does though

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
For God's sake! Is there no end to the amount of money this woman spends?
Anuvver ebayer has come fru! How dull must your life be when you video yourself opening up a black wrapper no doubt filled with tat and no doubt to be followed by the inevitable swipe up! 😠

Reactions: 10
Both mine alway had plates cup and cutlery (all plastic 😁) and the high chair was at the table with us. So they would see us use the cutlery and try to copy, even when I spoon fed in between. So cute to watch a toddler twirl spaghetti like an expert

Doesn’t cook from scratch? Maybe she thinks Scratch is a supermarket and, what wiv her livin’ in such a small village, they won't have a branch there so she can’t cook from it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she had in the past? I seem to remember someone posted a photo from her personal insta of a rissotto she'd made that she was rather proud of. Unless Sophie Hinchliffe cooks, but Mrs Hinch eats slop out of jugs to be relateable and seemingly clueless.
Yes I thought she just made that stuff for the gram and chucked it, and ate other food.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.