Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just think how much Instagram has changed since hinch arrived with her stolen cleaning tips from other accounts!! I actually hate it now with all these accounts just trying to be like her. I mean like another account the other day was being paid to promote a swipe up for a cancer charity. Most of them are just in it for what they can get for free and think the world owes them it. It is scary how much hinch has changed people and it's definitely not for the better
THIS👏👏👏👏👏👏
The amount of messages I get, daily, on my business Instagram wanting freebies is RIDICULOUS. 99% of the time the accounts have 1500 or less followers and they think they're entitled to have my product for free.

get to duck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
FML - I have just peeked on MGH stories this morning - christ she even SOUNDS like Hinch! Going up a tone at the end of her sentences and constant use of the word GUYYZZZZZZZZ....
She really needs her own thread

Reactions: 11
I’ve been struggling to keep up with the threads but same 😂 I live in a seaside town down the road from a tacky place called ingoldmells but has a knock off market. Would fit in lovely!
I’d heard someone say about Ingoldmells...they said about Skegness, the name sounds better than the awful tacky place it was. Caravan parks exploiting migrant workers near by Butlins. I don’t think it sounds somewhere I would set foot in.
To be honest where I live, I do because my family is here and some parts are really really nice, but never understand people coming here for short breaks or for the day.

I’d heard someone say about Ingoldmells...they said the name sounds better than the awful tacky place it was. Caravan parks exploiting migrant workers near by Butlins. I don’t think it sounds somewhere I would set foot in.
as a local, I can confirm I wouldn't actively go out my way to come here! I avoid it like the plague as much as poss!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Makes perfect sense 👍🏼

But what if she's not? What if she's totally fine and playing all these "symptoms"? An actual intelligent, evil woman thoroughly enjoying playing a part just to make money and have a profile or whatever her agenda is.

A psycho .... I know I know .... an illness. But I dont feel sorry for her. and I want her to be held accountable for her lies
I don't feel sorry for her either. Not one bit. In my job I meet a lot of people who are ill but also just genuinely not nice people at all so there's definitely no sympathy from me. She could well be a psychopath as she certainly doesn't seem to have any capacity for empathy.

Well I think she is just a mean greedy person who gets a thrill to use manipulation and deceit as power plays. And enjoys watching the fallout while lining her pockets. An opportunist at heart

Some people are just mean or even evil. It's not a sickness, it's who they are.

I feel blaming it on illness, or whatever, takes away from the people who really are unwell

(... and doesn't know what the definition of kindness is, but she throws about the word like she's an expert)
My brother has mental health issues which are controlled with medication (most of the time).
He's manipulative and selfish. He lives in a fairyland where only his needs and ego matters. He can also be a massive prick which is just the person he is regardless of MH. He completely plays on it and does nothing to help himself. Most probably think he's just a nasty person which to a point is true but his mental health is still real regardless.

I wasn't actually basing my comment on her greed or mean girl behaviour, I was saying is that the behaviour hinch displayed yesterday was not normal, regardless of how greedy she is etc. she was extremely erratic and almost hypo nervous, she seemed jumpy and on edge, which isn't normal behaviour at all.

I think some people would prefer to think that she doesn't have MH just because they would rather her just be hated for the things she does, so she doesn't have an excuse as such, but whether someone is a prick or not is irrelevant. She shows clear signs of MH regardless of her personality.

My brother has mental health issues which are controlled with medication (most of the time).
He's manipulative and selfish. He lives in a fairyland where only his needs and ego matters. He can also be a massive prick which is just the person he is regardless of MH. He completely plays on it and does nothing to help himself. Most probably think he's just a nasty person which to a point is true but his mental health is still real regardless.

I wasn't actually basing my comment on her greed or mean girl behaviour, I was saying is that the behaviour hinch displayed yesterday was not normal, regardless of how greedy she is etc. she was extremely erratic and almost hypo nervous, she seemed jumpy and on edge, which isn't normal behaviour at all.

I think some people would prefer to think that she doesn't have MH just because they would rather her just be hated for the things she does, so she doesn't have an excuse as such, but whether someone is a prick or not is irrelevant. She shows clear signs of MH regardless of her personality.
I think she was jumpy cos she did not have control. Cos Mrs hinch is an act and its hard for her to do the act outside her home, where all the editing takes place. Out in public, Stacey was filming, no filter, anyone could film actually

Does anyone know why she's commented ,we're going dowwwn on Stacey pic ? Just wondering 🤷‍♀️🤔
I reckon it’s a private joke, taking the piss that that people have said she won’t be around for much longer when she loses popularity or gets found out what a scamming cow she is. The thing is, it’s Hinchy that will go not Stacey as she will still have her contracts and tv etc (not that I like Stacey anymore as I think she is so false). Hinch needs Stacey to leech on her but I bet she really is very envious of her and slags her off behind her back.

Reactions: 10
Just think how much Instagram has changed since hinch arrived with her stolen cleaning tips from other accounts!! I actually hate it now with all these accounts just trying to be like her. I mean like another account the other day was being paid to promote a swipe up for a cancer charity. Most of them are just in it for what they can get for free and think the world owes them it. It is scary how much hinch has changed people and it's definitely not for the better
Yes it’s a bandwagon easy to jump on , sure doesn’t everyone have to clean their homes , I don’t know how we survived without these selfless souls teaching us how to do it , what products we must have ! most of these wannabe hinchers will fade into obscurity fairly soon and hopefully Hinch will to , if she doesn’t spontaneously combust first !!

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she smears the baby's food all over tray and little on him

Reactions: 20
Oh duck off Sophie...trying to get things done before the dog wakes up...why what’s gonna happen when he does...you absolute bell end ‘the boys’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another Lincolnshire tattler here 🖐
cant find the previous comment but sunny Skeg tattler here!🙌🏻

sorry if it’s been posted, struggling to keep up between uni work.The food on Ronnies bib and tray look very much staged 🙄 “look guyyyyzzzz he does get messy my little handsnomes!”

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.