Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can I just say, I had about 15 pages to catch up on and I have been pissing myself at you all!!! what a bunch 🤣❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I was on YouTube (watching videos criticising Meghan Markle haha) and found this channel - obviously run by a Hincher, they have posted loads of videos from her insta, some of them I don't think are on there anymore. I just put this one on in the background, its 12 mins long and she runs through all the old products that she doesn't use now, she says Lenor doesn't ruin your rugs, she says she mixes bleach with her toilet foam stuff. The main thing I thought is she is a very good saleswoman. It like listening to an Avon or a Tupperware lady (no offence to any Avon or Tupperware ladies!!)

Edit: she's now showing her generic unbranded sonic scrubber haha

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell-I’ve just had a random thought
yesterday I left work and nipped into wilko cos I needed some fabric conditioner and washing up liquid (it’s the cheapest shop on my route home)
while I was there I saw they had baskets for sale and in the size/colour I wanted on offer (half price-i ain’t paying full price) so I got one

i hope to god nobody saw me and thought I was a bloody hincher!

(normally I couldn’t give a monkeys what anyone thinks-I once carried a bird table I bought round town-but being a hincher?id rather people thought I’m a hooker!)
Don’t worry, even when I was an idiot under her spell, the thought of her never entered my mind when I was in the shops. 😅

I have noticed though that everything seems to be grey or beige nowadays. I miss bright colours!

Reactions: 7
Cleaning expert?
duck off
She’s a fuking cleaning expert Any proof of this??? Science degree? any type of fuking certification in this?? I fuking think not my arse n parsley she pollutes the hemesphere with her over use of cleaning products pisses me right off cleaning guru my arse oooft sorry I’m so annoyed with their reply

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a fuking cleaning expert Any proof of this??? Science degree? any type of fuking certification in this?? I fuking think not my arse n parsley she pollutes the hemesphere with her over use of cleaning products pisses me right off cleaning guru my arse oooft sorry I’m so annoyed with their reply
Me too everyone who cleans is an expert for what works for them!
What makes her an expert!? What a crappy arse reply!

Reactions: 8
I have a serious question. When Mrs H pretends to be quiet because the dog is sleeping, is it a real thing? I was always under the impression that dogs were like cats in that respect and never slept deeply like humans and would wake up at the slightest of sounds. And that’s why we welcomed them in our lives millennias ago, to keep watch as we slept.

Reactions: 13
Companies put me off buying their products when they are all up her arse so much. Really winds me up.

Reactions: 13
I was on YouTube (watching videos criticising Meghan Markle haha) and found this channel - obviously run by a Hincher, they have posted loads of videos from her insta, some of them I don't think are on there anymore. I just put this one on in the background, its 12 mins long and she runs through all the old products that she doesn't use now, she says Lenor doesn't ruin your rugs, she says she mixes bleach with her toilet foam stuff. The main thing I thought is she is a very good saleswoman. It like listening to an Avon or a Tupperware lady (no offence to any Avon or Tupperware ladies!!)

Edit: she's now showing her generic unbranded sonic scrubber haha
Hinch is a cult, basically like multi level marketing.

Reactions: 14
It could be that she doesn’t feel confident going out on her own with Ronnie. I know friends who’d get anxious going out with their baby because they were scared of them crying in a shop then having people look at them.
it’s a shame if that’s the case and worse that there’s not much being done to build her confidence, having her mum or Jamie there constantly to deal with the ‘difficult’ bits is not going to do anyone any good.
Agree. I was so nervous going out alone with my first. But I had to 🤷‍♀️ She needs some tough love. It’s not healthy. Jamie, it’s in all your interests to get her out on her own with Ronnie, he’s nearly 7 months isn’t it!? And I think she’s only managed to walk around to Ma Barkers with him.

Reactions: 3
I have a serious question. When Mrs H pretends to be quiet because the dog is sleeping, is it a real thing? I was always under the impression that dogs were like cats in that respect and never slept deeply like humans and would wake up at the slightest of sounds. And that’s why we welcomed them in our lives millennias ago, to keep watch as we slept.
Henry isn’t a dog though!
How dare you make such a comment.
he’s doggy Ronnie, big brother and handsnomes he’s her first child.

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hinch is a cult, basically like multi level marketing.
Yeah definitely!! I know she is full of tit and I'm not easily taken in by sales people, yet I'm watching it and almost impressed. The thing is that nowadays she is flogging so much tit she really isn't putting the effort in and she definitely isn't as sharp as she used to be.

I'd really like to see Ronnie eating some bloody fruit or something with his breakfast instead of porridge slop. Think you can sort that for me, Soph?

Reactions: 10
I’m bored of it now 🤦🏽‍♀️ Bugger off trying to act like you’re so normal.
Mum said

What is she freaking 7 years old telling her school friends what her mum said!
my mum said to take a snack
My mum said I was doing perfectly as a mother

grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 39
On I bet Jamie's in bother now! All the washing in the machine together! Colours, whites, their clothes and towels, Ronnie Bless Him's things! 😂😂 off camera she'll be having a monumental tantrum I bet! and no doubt she'll wash them all again her way with a multitude of different products,wasting more water and money!
Oh....I forgot she washes at 30 degrees guyyyzzzz!
duck off you stupid woman! I don't even understand why you think filming yourself unloading the washing machine is remotely interesting? Please go away!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe the pit bull song with the song emoji? Know the one I'm going down I'm yelling timber 🎶

They're going down, they're yelling swipeup!
You better love them, or you'll get blocked
They'll make a post, you won't remember
They'll be the ones, we will forget
The bigger they are, the harder they fall
This buggity boy's got a snobby fat dog

Flog their swipeups round and round
End of the night, that post's going down
One more meltdown, another frown
End of the night, that post's going down

Don't judge me I'm off sick with the flu and dying with boredom 🤣

On I bet Jamie's in bother now! All the washing in the machine together! Colours, whites, their clothes and towels, Ronnie Bless Him's things! 😂😂 off camera she'll be having a monumental tantrum I bet! and no doubt she'll wash them all again her way with a multitude of different products,wasting more water and money!
Oh....I forgot she washes at 30 degrees guyyyzzzz!
duck off you stupid woman! I don't even understand why you think filming yourself unloading the washing machine is remotely interesting? Please go away!
Christ if I ever say my husband "put a wash on bless him" shoot me. Men are just as capable of using washing machines as women 😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.