Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I find myself triple checking everything I feed him”
All we see him eat is that baby porridge 🤔 surely at nearly 7 months he could eat a bit of toast or actual porridge?

Reactions: 14
Thank you. I thought Trace was her Mum, haha. I was getting mixed up especially as she calls her cleaning tools by human names. I’m sure she called a feather duster or something ‘Dave’ the other day 🙈. Took me 2 weeks to realise when she was talking about her baby and when she was talking about her dog. Did anyone mention in here the article that was in the Daily Mail about people’s dogs getting sore eyes because of overuse of Zoflora. I read it 2 days after she had took her dog to the vets and started giving him eyedrops. I wonder if thats why her dog had poorly eyes. I wanted to send her a link but wasn’t sure if she was the blocking type or not.
Be prepared to be blocked if you don't declare anything other than your undying love and devotion to her majesty! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha she writes everything like it’s so exciting though doesn’t she! If that song is the best thing from their shopping trip how sad haha
I know yes ! I was thinking it was going to be something "big" they are going to be working together on or something like that lol . 🙈Forgot how boring her life really is for a minute .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A hincher bumped into them in IKEA and tagged hinch in a photo and Jamie was there
I don't think for a minute that they "bumped into her"..I think they stalk her wherever she goes. It reminds me of that Father Ted episode..

1578997648722.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
one of my grandkids started walking at 8 and a half months. Proper walking not just taking a few steps.
Both my sons walked at 9 months running by 10 months my daughter just turned 1 I prayed so much so she doesn't walk early she walked by 10 months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well I think she is just a mean greedy person who gets a thrill to use manipulation and deceit as power plays. And enjoys watching the fallout while lining her pockets. An opportunist at heart

Some people are just mean or even evil. It's not a sickness, it's who they are.

I feel blaming it on illness, or whatever, takes away from the people who really are unwell

(... and doesn't know what the definition of kindness is, but she throws about the word like she's an expert)

I think she's all these things and also mentally ill. Mental illness is exactly that, it doesn't change who a person is. Same as any physical illness. You can be ill and lovely and ill and a bleep. She's the latter.

Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who felt extremely sad watching videos of Hinch and the pics of her?
She looked like an erratic mess, all over the place, jumpy, startled, just completely unstable.
I honestly think shes mentally unwell at the moment, which would explain Jamie chaperoning her around.
I'm not sure shes ever really alone, must be a reason for that.

I don't know, maybe I'm talking out my balls but I found today's uploads of her worrying, disturbing even.
My sister was similar, couldnt leave the house with her husband, she had PND, he had to take time off work to care for her.

Reactions: 1
Hello Soph, where's J this morning? Anyway just wondering why you triple check all of Ronnie's food? Triple check? Porridge? It's all you ever seen to wave about in front of his mouth? Although I think there was once some orange slop when he wasn't old enough to be weaning! and the reason there's always food around his mouth is because you put it there! It's to prove to your cretinous army ( and us of course, but we couldn't care less!) that this makes you a good mother! Soph please please stop all of this nonsense! Stop documenting every single minute of his life because it's so unfair! Also, why not take him to a play group instead of announcing " we've had the best day guyyzzz " because you've been to Ikea!? Poor Ronnie couldn't even see the tat you were looking at there because he was laid flat! You really need to think about what you're not doing for Ronnie instead of seeking praise for the nonsense you post!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why does she ask her shoppers what they're doing and then never post their reply’s she’s done this twice now!!
She couldn’t care less could she and won’t bother reading their reply’s

Reactions: 21
Why does she ask her shoppers what they're doing and then never post their reply’s she’s done this twice now!!
She couldn’t care less could she and won’t bother reading their reply’s
It’s too encourage interaction with her account, that’s a number game, that’s all it is. Plenty of accounts I follow do the same (though they at least publish one or two replies!).

Reactions: 13
Sorry to move off topic but why is Ratface Solomon hoovering her shelves? If that was me I would brush it all out with a dustpan brush, much quicker and can just hoover all the crap up at once?
That’s to easy for her she’s trying to be her new bestie hinch if it’s good enough for her then it’s good enough for me to drag out a shelf clean ffs to much time on their hands try coming into the real world and try real grown up tit us real grown ups need to do every day fuking morons 😡

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell-I’ve just had a random thought
yesterday I left work and nipped into wilko cos I needed some fabric conditioner and washing up liquid (it’s the cheapest shop on my route home)
while I was there I saw they had baskets for sale and in the size/colour I wanted on offer (half price-i ain’t paying full price) so I got one

i hope to god nobody saw me and thought I was a bloody hincher!

(normally I couldn’t give a monkeys what anyone thinks-I once carried a bird table I bought round town-but being a hincher?id rather people thought I’m a hooker!)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.