Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie still looking pissed off at grinch screeching this morning. I have a question for you grinch when are you going to permanently duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm still chuckling about the recipes in her activity book and that was months ago 😂😂
Surprised she didn’t put the herbs in her nachos. I’m off to my hinching friends again later gonna snoop through her activity journal for more funny things!

Can this company #gift her this poster
3A6BEBD5-07DC-4BD1-ABE5-90963873AB0D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
New to the thread - I had never been on MrsHinch’s instagram until the other week. Years ago when everyone was raving about her I just thought ‘I’ve moved out of my Mum’s 10 years ago, been cleaning my own home for a decade, I defo don’t need tips on how to do housework’. Then I saw her on This Morning once and thought she is nothing like how I expected her to look. She looks like a page 3 girl so I was then even more sure I didn’t need any domestic advice off her (no offence to Galmour models, I just assumed she must be in it for the fame and not because she is a good cleaner). Ive used tattle to discuss other influencers and kept seeing her thread pop up so had a nose at her insta stories and I see the drawing in of the followers element (the real ones) by kind of making you feel motivated to do your housework but also defo see why she’s one of those love-to-hate people. So, as someone who hardly knows about her (apart from what Ive seen on her stories the last 3 weeks), where is she from? Where doe she live? What does her husband do? How old is she? How old is the glum looking baby? Lastly, who is Trace? Read a few posts mentioning her, is that her Mum?
From Essex, lives in the tiny village of Maldon. Husband was a salesman in London but is on a "career break" after birth of baby (he's almost 7 months)
She's 30 next month (we are all awaiting the #gifted birthday bash)

Trace is one of her friends who does her nails but hasn't been seen or mentioned for a long time.

Her mum is ma Barker

And now I believe I'm ready to write her biography

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why don’t we have a thread for MGH_x
I have so much I want to say about her
They always get deleted, surely she has enough followers for her own thread now? I know they’re mostly bought but then so are hinchs. I’m dying for a MGH thread

Sorry I’m behind, how do you know Jamie was at IKEA?

Reactions: 6
Think I need to take a break , I'm turning into Sherlock trying to find things that's not there 😁🕵️‍♂️
Haha she writes everything like it’s so exciting though doesn’t she! If that song is the best thing from their shopping trip how sad haha

Reactions: 3
I’d like to know what Stacey thinks about the whole Sophie setting her “army” on people thing, Stacey always seems to go on about disliking bullies and to speak out against them and rightly so, what that woman said the other day wasnt nice but it wasn’t disgusting but she didn’t directly message Hinch from what I’ve read on here about it, so Stace what do you really think about your bestie? 🙄

Reactions: 15
I’ve been struggling to keep up with the threads but same 😂 I live in a seaside town down the road from a tacky place called ingoldmells but has a knock off market. Would fit in lovely!
oh my god......that's where i'm on about! ooo I wonder if we know each other my fellow tattler 🙊🙊

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Jamie is really controlling? I would be embarrassed if my husband tagged along on my girly date! I don’t think it’s cute they’re always together I see red flags! I’ve lived in enough refuges to see this is not normal behaviour

Reactions: 1
It’s like the day of the triffids has arrived in her house with all those plastic, trailing plants crawling around everywhere.

Everything she does in life revolves around spending money, cleaning and boring everyone with her mundane crap. I unfollowed her yonks ago but have a peek now and again out of sheer bemusement!

She also needs her phone surgically removing from her hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They always get deleted, surely she has enough followers for her own thread now? I know they’re mostly bought but then so are hinchs. I’m dying for a MGH thread

Sorry I’m behind, how do you know Jamie was at IKEA?
A hincher bumped into them in IKEA and tagged hinch in a photo and Jamie was there

• Wow
Reactions: 9
There we go new story with Ronnie with a bit of food on his face! Happy now tattlers!? 😁 😁
You call it then it appears
Hi hunch 👋 if you ever want content or to correct your errors please do drop by x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.