Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's doing a lot of these question boxes lately isn't she?
"What are you up to today?" Well Soph, talking about you on Tattle mostly, you big cuntbag.
I’ve got a question Soph....where’s Ronnies teepee gone 🤷🏽‍♀️
Thought you were gonna read a book to him in there every night!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Here’s another.....When are you going to admit that you read Tattle before you’ve even opened your own Instagram every morning.
Hi Soph! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That’s sweet of you now we know he will get a story tonight ❤❤ Bless him

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think she’s trying to show the time too as some have been mentioning the timing of her posts.
It's cunning really, because it's not like you can change the time on a watch to make it the time you want is it? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's doing a lot of these question boxes lately isn't she?
"What are you up to today?" Well Soph, talking about you on Tattle mostly, you big cuntbag.
She does it Cos if ppl respond it increases her engagement. She actually couldn’t give two flying fucks what her hinchers are up to

Reactions: 26
I’ve been struggling to keep up with the threads but same 😂 I live in a seaside town down the road from a tacky place called ingoldmells but has a knock off market. Would fit in lovely!
Would that be Skeggy? Haha i love that place! Im in Sunny Scunny 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I mean, yeah obviously. Maybe don't go after a woman you don't know who made a comment another woman you don't know didn't like, and publicly out her miscarriage? Then maybe don't expect some fake money grabbing witch with noodle hair styled like a poodle to back you 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe expect that decent people will be on the side of the woman who literally did nothing but express an opinion that wasn't even that offensive. I mean, he does have a big head and that's ok.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
If Jamie is chaperoning her around because she’s ill then this illness has happened very quickly as only last Monday she was chauffeur driven into Gleam for the entire day alone and J stayed home babysitting.
Doesn't mean she was alone though. I don't believe yesterday was an act at all. The women looks mentally unwell, she just does.

Reactions: 6
On the subject of Jamie accompanying her everywhere, I will just say - when my anxiety is very bad, my husband accompanies me out of the house. Else I'd never be able to leave it. Not saying that this is the issue with her, but just wanted to point out that sometimes there are situations where things like that are necessary, regardless of someone's age (I'm 35 tomorrow), whether they're a mother etc. We don't always know what's going on with someone. 🤷

Anyway, where were we? Herbs, fat Henry, nostrils...
Same here , I have to have somebody with me too .

• Heart
Reactions: 2
More baskets......🙄🥱 slightly unnecessary, don’t you think? But, she did buy things she “NEEDED”, I suppose.
Where to shove her 7 baskets....🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If Jamie is chaperoning her around because she’s ill then this illness has happened very quickly as only last Monday she was chauffeur driven into Gleam for the entire day alone and J stayed home babysitting.
It could be that she doesn’t feel confident going out on her own with Ronnie. I know friends who’d get anxious going out with their baby because they were scared of them crying in a shop then having people look at them.
it’s a shame if that’s the case and worse that there’s not much being done to build her confidence, having her mum or Jamie there constantly to deal with the ‘difficult’ bits is not going to do anyone any good.

Doesn't mean she was alone though. I don't believe yesterday was an act at all. The women looks mentally unwell, she just does.
Yes she definitely does. Something is not quite right with her and I think it's always been that way, not necessarily PN related. My money would be on Borderline Personality Disorder, I'm just basing that on what I see at work etc. But she has all the markings of it. It's sad and a horrible disease to have, BUT I also think that she doesn't seem to do anything to help herself and really her family should be stepping in and removing her from Instagram. She's not stable enough for this. Plus, I also think she is generally just a narcissistic, money grabbing twit which is a totally separate thing to her mental health.

Where does she put all the baskets she buys? I swear she has bought about 20+ so far this year alone.

Reactions: 4
New member here, but been lurking a couple of days. I followed Mrs Hinch for a while, curious about all the hype surrounding her and actually found her quite funny at first, but then she started to grate on me. Her 'die hards' made me cringe with their over the top adoration of her, and I noticed at Christmas how she would hint for freebies.."ooh, I think I need a Christmas tree for my landing"- and bob's your uncle, she's gifted with a bloody Balsam Hill tree two days later. The appalling bullying episode over the past few days has led to me unfollowing her and finding this forum..which has had me in stitches! You guyyyyzzzz are hilarious!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.