Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted just missed out 😂

The Mayo hair girl who turned on hinch is still tagging #hinchlist

What a donut.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has a break from the gram proceeds 24 hours later to post 30 odd stories by lunchtime

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg another thread?! Cannot for the life of me keep up :geek: *putting head down and scrolling like a madwoman*
Also wtf using mayo & banana in your hair?! That’s just wrong. Never ever heard anyone doing that! A coconut oil “mask” yeah but mayo?! Nasty

• Haha
Reactions: 22
oh my gosh I can't keep up with the threads so apologies if it's already been said but.... them bloody dresses are vile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope the girl who hinch doxxed is ok? If she had to close her business (didn't she have a business page or something) she should sue mrs hinch for loss of earnings!

Reactions: 10
And #imahincher 🙄
The hincher turned non hincher didn't get the attention she wanted off soph so came to tattle for it instead which didn't exactly work out either. She's probably set up another Tattle account to lurk with.

back to soph where's the prom she keeps talking about

Reactions: 15
The very idea of putting mayo and whatever the hell else in my hair gives my the boak! Imagine the stench! No bloody wonder she cant get it out, mad woman! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And #imahincher 🙄
I might be alone in my thoughts on this but interested to see if anyone else thinks the same? I don't know who mayo hair girl is by the way...
but i think considering what a manipulative brat hinch is and the fact she exploits EVERYONE including her 'hinchers' why not use her tags to generate more interest in your posts and exploit HER... I have a home Instagram and sometimes put a hinch related hashtag in PURELY to drive more traffic MY way, at hinch's expense. i'm totally open to thoughts on this! but I think.. play the witch at her own game, get something out of it haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I might be alone in my thoughts on this but interested to see if anyone else thinks the same? I don't know who mayo hair girl is by the way...
but i think considering what a manipulative brat hinch is and the fact she exploits EVERYONE including her 'hinchers' why not use her tags to generate more interest in your posts and exploit HER... I have a home Instagram and sometimes put a hinch related hashtag in PURELY to drive more traffic MY way, at hinch's expense. i'm totally open to thoughts on this! but I think.. play the witch at her own game, get something out of it haha
I genuinely feel sorry for the baby Ronnie, he's most likely gonna look back and cringe at what his self obsessed mummy done to 'make a living'.

Reactions: 10
My baby is 5 months and can sit unaided in a high chair, why does Ronnie have to be propped up at 7 months?!

I know babies do develop differently but my baby has also been rolling properly since 4 months and can now push/pull himself around. I reckon he will be crawling properly by the end of this week. He is two months younger than Ronnie.

I spend a lot of time playing and encouraging him to do all of these things, just leaving a baby on a mat/in a bouncer surely isn’t going to help their development 😪

Reactions: 25
If I never see one of those crappy plastic plants from IKEA on some grey bland insta home account ever again, IT WILL BE TOO SOON!

Grow a living, green plant people. It's not that hard! IKEA literally sells them.. Trust me, if you've got enough time to waft around with a minky, you have enough time to water a plant!

When I think of people filling their homes with these and hoovering their plastic lawns with their financed Shark hoover, it makes me want to cry out of frustration. No wonder the planet is burning..

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Mrs Hinch simply makes my blood boil. Even the fact she calls her eBay purchases 'eBayers'. I mean, is that even a proper word? Only her! I certainly do not envy her and her buying a load of tat off eBay. Get a life Soph!

Reactions: 18
Gutted just missed out 😂

The Mayo hair girl who turned on hinch is still tagging #hinchlist

What a donut.
She’s stopped replying on here hasn’t she now?

My baby is 5 months and can sit unaided in a high chair, why does Ronnie have to be propped up at 7 months?!

I know babies do develop differently but my baby has also been rolling properly since 4 months and can now push/pull himself around. I reckon he will be crawling properly by the end of this week. He is two months younger than Ronnie.

I spend a lot of time playing and encouraging him to do all of these things, just leaving a baby on a mat/in a bouncer surely isn’t going to help their development 😪
I would be surprised if yours does crawl by the end of this week. Mines 9 months next week and has only been crawling a few weeks. Before that was army crawling pulling himself around. But I agree about Ronnie- Rex sitting up in the trolley looking around looked so cute and Ronnie just slumped in his pram

Reactions: 13
It’s made me really angry watching them essentially dismantle the displays in Ikea. They know they are doing it too. Arseholes!!

Reactions: 35
If I never see one of those crappy plastic plants from IKEA on some grey bland insta home account ever again, IT WILL BE TOO SOON!

Grow a living, green plant people. It's not that hard! IKEA literally sells them.. Trust me, if you've got enough time to waft around with a minky, you have enough time to water a plant!

When I think of people filling their homes with these and hoovering their plastic lawns with their financed Shark hoover, it makes me want to cry out of frustration. No wonder the planet is burning..
Ok to be fair I have fake plants in my home.. now before you yell at me,I’ll explain. For years I had living plants that flourished but when I went to water one I popped the bottom out to drain in the sink, and no joke, thousands of ants came pouring out! It was horrendous. They were all in my sink, on me, on the counter... omfg it was disgusting! Threw that plant away.. next week watering the other ones and the same thing happened w two more! Don’t know why, tried doing research and didn’t find answers. It was so disgusting I threw all the live plants out and now have fake.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
She’s stopped replying on here hasn’t she now?

I would be surprised if yours does crawl by the end of this week. Mines 9 months next week and has only been crawling a few weeks. Before that was army crawling pulling himself around. But I agree about Ronnie- Rex sitting up in the trolley looking around looked so cute and Ronnie just slumped in his pram
If he does I shall let you tattlers know! He has been ‘on the move’ for two weeks now and can get his knees up/positioning right just hasn’t coordinated the movements together yet if that makes sense. His Dad was walking st 9 months which I know is crazy crazy young, I hope I have a bit longer than that xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.