Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange Creme

VIP Member
It's actually like groundhog day watching her.
Feed Ronnie, shine the sink, picture of basket filled with random shit, ebayer guyzz, get the elbow grease out, moan at Jamie, some ridiculously cheesy quote, goodnight guyzzz and repeat again tomorrow. How people still find this entertaining is beyond me.
So true! I find doing my own house work every day like groundhog day so i definitely wouldn't be watching someone else clean their clean sink every bloody day. I only watch her for the tattle bants anyway 😁

GossipBug

VIP Member
Seriously how bloody hot must it be in that house! I have a small 2 up 2 down and I’m in a fleece jumper, woolly joggers with fluffy socks and slippers!
This is what in always wondering. My baby wears footed PJs and a long sleeve Slumbersack that's 3.5 tog to bed but Ronnie always seems to go to bed in just his PJs? She must have her heating blasting constantly. But it's okay guyzzzz because she still only washes at 30°c!

Orange Creme

VIP Member
"Now it's quite a small gift so I'm gonna cut the paper because you don't need a lot for a small gift". Fuck me Selina, I wish I'd known, I've been using a whole roll of paper for a pair of socks. No wonder my family all think I'm mad.

I've got no idea if I've done it right, but I had a go 🤣
I cant stop laughing 😂😂 "if you have excess sellotape you can trim it" 😂😂 "a lot of you have asked me to show you how I wrap" 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.