Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought soph kept her spare toilet rolls in one of those swipe up storage things?
Now she has to have a new basket with a handle-does anyone else feel the need to carry their spare bog rolls around?or is it me ?🤔
I thought she bought a new toilet roll holder the other day. She said hers broke, so she got a white one from b&m. Think it was one of these. How many toilet rolls does she need?

Ok don't answer that, with her diet she must go through a roll a day!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm wondering if she won't go out on her own coz she's actually afraid of meeting people who actually don't like her. I mean there is quite a few on here who dislike her and I'm pretty sure where she lives she is going to have haters. Possibly afraid In case someone maybe tells her a few home truths in public. Thing is she always wants to be in the spotlight and be this 'famous celeb' but we know she can't deal with criticism. I hate going out on my own but have no choice coz my hubby works and who's going to pick my kids up from school. Some of us just aren't that lucky and have to get on with it

Reactions: 22
my second who just turned 1 in dec hen she was 7 months old and I put her in her high chair she was trying to climb out of it , or put her in the ball pit she bloody tries to escape lol

How does she even has the time to go home with a baby and all those shopping to be able to just sit down and finger pointing and videoing what she bought ? If am out with my baby and my 4yo and shopping bags once am in the door I quickly put everything away take the stuff out the baby bag then get the oldest one sorted then my youngest then go back and do the rest of what’s left to put way i not have the time to sit down and able to record in peace and quiet .......???
I agree and I bet there are hinch wannabes everywhere trying to film but the kids are interfering. It must take up so much of their time, energy and patience.

Reactions: 4
I'm wondering if she won't go out on her own coz she's actually afraid of meeting people who actually don't like her. I mean there is quite a few on here who dislike her and I'm pretty sure where she lives she is going to have haters. Possibly afraid In case someone maybe tells her a few home truths in public. Thing is she always wants to be in the spotlight and be this 'famous celeb' but we know she can't deal with criticism. I hate going out on my own but have no choice coz my hubby works and who's going to pick my kids up from school. Some of us just aren't that lucky and have to get on with it
I don't even know if I'd recognise her without Jamie or Ronnie, which is ironic if that is the case 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes she definitely does. Something is not quite right with her and I think it's always been that way, not necessarily PN related. My money would be on Borderline Personality Disorder, I'm just basing that on what I see at work etc. But she has all the markings of it. It's sad and a horrible disease to have, BUT I also think that she doesn't seem to do anything to help herself and really her family should be stepping in and removing her from Instagram. She's not stable enough for this. Plus, I also think she is generally just a narcissistic, money grabbing twit which is a totally separate thing to her mental health.
Well I think she is just a mean greedy person who gets a thrill to use manipulation and deceit as power plays. And enjoys watching the fallout while lining her pockets. An opportunist at heart

Some people are just mean or even evil. It's not a sickness, it's who they are.

I feel blaming it on illness, or whatever, takes away from the people who really are unwell

(... and doesn't know what the definition of kindness is, but she throws about the word like she's an expert)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
On the edge of my seat wondering what she’s had for a quick breakfast today

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I don't think it's that he's always there with her that's annoying or weird. Like people have said this could be for many reasons thst we don't know about. It's the trying to fool everyone into thinking they are on a girly day out, when he's there. Why not just say "Jamie tagged along" or "he can't get enough of us". Don't try and pretend it's one thing when it's not. Just stop lying Soph.

Reactions: 15
I'm wondering if she won't go out on her own coz she's actually afraid of meeting people who actually don't like her. I mean there is quite a few on here who dislike her and I'm pretty sure where she lives she is going to have haters. Possibly afraid In case someone maybe tells her a few home truths in public. Thing is she always wants to be in the spotlight and be this 'famous celeb' but we know she can't deal with criticism.
Absolutely, I suspect this is one of the reasons. She can't block people in the real world, she needs bug boy to provide security!!

Reactions: 8
If you have to buy stuff (baskets) to put your stuff in then you have far too much stuff!!!!!!! Like everyone says how many baskets does one woman need? Oh yes she doesn't need them she wants them....

Reactions: 12
Thank you. I thought Trace was her Mum, haha. I was getting mixed up especially as she calls her cleaning tools by human names. I’m sure she called a feather duster or something ‘Dave’ the other day 🙈. Took me 2 weeks to realise when she was talking about her baby and when she was talking about her dog. Did anyone mention in here the article that was in the Daily Mail about people’s dogs getting sore eyes because of overuse of Zoflora. I read it 2 days after she had took her dog to the vets and started giving him eyedrops. I wonder if thats why her dog had poorly eyes. I wanted to send her a link but wasn’t sure if she was the blocking type or not.
You would be forgiven for thinking dave was her best friend 😂 but glum looking baby is my line of the year 😂😂😂😂thank you

• Haha
had to make a new IG account this morning to snoop on hinch. Must refrain from commenting and replying to stuff

now to catch up on her boring life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes she definitely does. Something is not quite right with her and I think it's always been that way, not necessarily PN related. My money would be on Borderline Personality Disorder, I'm just basing that on what I see at work etc. But she has all the markings of it. It's sad and a horrible disease to have, BUT I also think that she doesn't seem to do anything to help herself and really her family should be stepping in and removing her from Instagram. She's not stable enough for this. Plus, I also think she is generally just a narcissistic, money grabbing twit which is a totally separate thing to her mental health.
I have BPD and I really don't want to be in the same boat as her 😂
I just reckon she's manipulative, maybe with some anxiety. I don't think she likes J out of her sight, she seems to get dead funny when he goes off on his own (perhaps fear that he'll cheat?) She left him on his own the other day but that was only because she knew he was looking after Ronnie 🤷 she comes across very high maintenance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.