Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @F the dust. and to @mysecretself for putting it forward as a thread title suggestion, with a total of 124 likes between the two. 🎉🎊

Had to shorten it to fit, but the original was "The names Vegas.. Johnny Vegas...licence to thrill.. I like my casseroles shaken not stirred."

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When she was talking about Henry how all her time and effort goes into him cause she hasn’t got kids, now she’s got Ronnie ... 🤷🏽‍♀️
I know all babies are different and I think everyone goes off what their babies were doing at that age etc. I mean mine was crawling by 8months & walking by 11months
But he should be doing something? Babbling or least sitting with some *gifted cushions around him. Come on soph hun stop shining the sink & encourage the boy.

Reactions: 25
I love that out of her 5 go to cleaning items not one of them is a p n g item 🙈. This video is on YouTube for the world to see! Surly they would remove that while they’re removing negative comments?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can't believe the way she comes across in that video compared to the way she portrays herself in her stories. She even used the word 'coincidentally'. She'd never use a word like that on her stories now! She is such a fraud and the saleswoman is ripping out of her in that video! No surprise to see she has her shoulders out as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I have a feeling Gleam will try to get that video taken down pretty sharpish.
Quite disturbing actually to watch her in full flow, like a different person entirely.

Reactions: 32
Quite disturbing actually to watch her in full flow, like a different person entirely.
Yes I think you're right. Whipped away faster than that Audi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Kurstywursty I couldn't reply directly, as your post was on the previous thread but this is the video of her I posted of her a while ago being the confident, articulate, sales person that she is ↓

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She is just so full of herself and obviously loves talking about herself just plain little me good ol soph aye right do we get new shoes for swallow get the drivel.... I was cleaning house and being a mum 18yrs old now (50) when she was a fuking egg inside ma barker 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s like a chav Essex Meghan Markle with duck lips and extra eyelashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone else notice that when she's talking about Jamie and football, she's all about the neck movements and just being passive aggressive and whingy, but the second she talks about the meeting, her whole tone and vibe just changes? To more softly spoken and all anxious and neck touching? It's literally in one story, one topic to another and a totally different demeanor.

Reactions: 31
Tattle says: ‘Hinch hasn’t mentioned the devastating fire in Australia’. Hinch: ‘Guuuuuyzzz those fires in Australia are so terrible, all those poor animals! Here’s a swipe up donate’
Tattle Says: ‘Hinch doesn’t interact with her loyal batshit crazy followers or reply to their messages’ Hinch: ‘Q&A Guyyyyz! Ask me anything, look at these lovely messages, I love you guuyyyyz’
Hiiiii Soph 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Can't certain phones take a duplicate of the video before it disappears?

Tattle says: ‘Hinch hasn’t mentioned the devastating fire in Australia’. Hinch: ‘Guuuuuyzzz those fires in Australia are so terrible, all those poor animals! Here’s a swipe up donate’
Tattle Says: ‘Hinch doesn’t interact with her loyal batshit crazy followers or reply to their messages’ Hinch: ‘Q&A Guyyyyz! Ask me anything, look at these lovely messages, I love you guuyyyyz’
Hiiiii Soph 🙋🏼‍♀️
Tattle mentioned Tracey was missing. Tomorrow they will be in b&m laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has she really shared a post from someone telling her she is better than others? When earlier she shared a quote saying never compare yourselves to other people?!

She needs to get over this “trolling” word. In the video that’s been posted on this thread she says everyone is entitled to an opinion. I have seen her call out one proper troll when I followed her and to be honest it was an absolutely vile post about her baby and no one deserves that. I’d have ratted them out too. However the rest she’s called out are opinions. Like my kitchen is nicer than yours. My lamp is better etc. Even when I’ve browsed comments they’re all ones of adoration...

For her to share that post saying she’s better than “trolls” is a piss take and implies she agrees. I’m not a troll for having an opinion about her free loading lifestyle. I’d love nothing better than to help people with anxiety and depression as I struggle myself but unfortunately I don’t have time to build up an Instagram account in between looking after a new born and a child with a disability. I struggle both physically and mentally every day of my life. My body is ruined through the lifting I have to do of my child who can’t walk and far from help with my anxiety influencers like Mrs Hinch have made it worse.

If you read this please know you’re no better than any one else just because you have a booming Instagram account. As you say Instagram is something that just happened to you and you’re SO lucky. There are others in life that have been unlucky. There are people who struggle daily to support their families, fight constant mental battles and just get through the day in one piece to get up and struggle their way through the next day whilst all the while putting a smile on their face and crying silent tears once everyone else is in bed. Those who have no help and support to catch a break every now and again. No relatives on tap to help with childcare. Too scared to speak to anyone in case they’re accused of not coping...But then you have anxiety too so you know what it’s like to struggle and constantly compare yourself to the other perfect people with their perfect lives. People who are fed up of your swipe ups and humble brags and “perfect life” aren’t trolls. They just have it harder than you. And if it’s Tattle you’re aiming your sly digs at just don’t read here and you won’t see. Everyone will be happy. People are venting on a gossip site instead of @ you on Instagram which is surely better no? you’ve made yourself look like a mug posting that.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I wouldn’t worry about the you tube video being taken now because we have seen it... it’s been shared on these threads a couple of times before and it’s still there 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Has she really shared a post from someone telling her she is better than others? When earlier she shared a quote saying never compare yourselves to other people?!

She needs to get over this “trolling” word. In the video that’s been posted on this thread she says everyone is entitled to an opinion. I have seen her call out one proper troll when I followed her and to be honest it was an absolutely vile post about her baby and no one deserves that. I’d have ratted them out too. However the rest she’s called out are opinions. Like my kitchen is nicer than yours. My lamp is better etc. Even when I’ve browsed comments they’re all ones of adoration...

For her to share that post saying she’s better than “trolls” is a piss take and implies she agrees. I’m not a troll for having an opinion about her free loading lifestyle. I’d love nothing better than to help people with anxiety and depression as I struggle myself but unfortunately I don’t have time to build up an Instagram account in between looking after a new born and a child with a disability. I struggle both physically and mentally every day of my life. My body is ruined through the lifting I have to do of my child who can’t walk and far from help with my anxiety influencers like Mrs Hinch have made it worse.

If you read this please know you’re no better than any one else just because you have a booming Instagram account. As you say Instagram is something that just happened to you and you’re SO lucky. There are others in life that have been unlucky. There are people who struggle daily to support their families, fight constant mental battles and just get through the day in one piece to get up and struggle their way through the next day whilst all the while putting a smile on their face and crying silent tears once everyone else is in bed. Those who have no help and support to catch a break every now and again. No relatives on tap to help with childcare. Too scared to speak to anyone in case they’re accused of not coping...But then you have anxiety too so you know what it’s like to struggle and constantly compare yourself to the other perfect people with their perfect lives. People who are fed up of your swipe ups and humble brags and “perfect life” aren’t trolls. They just have it harder than you. And if it’s Tattle you’re aiming your sly digs at just don’t read here and you won’t see. Everyone will be happy. People are venting on a gossip site instead of @ you on Instagram which is surely better no? you’ve made yourself look like a mug posting that.
Nicely written, added a heart emojii face because I agree with what you say. Sorry life is tough, I admire your strength.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Beautifully written!
sorry you have it hard! I can see from that however that you are a wonderful mother and person, something that she will never be! no matter how many followers or swipe ups she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.