Mrs Hinch #84 Reckons she's more famous than Sir Elton John. 'Swipe up' 'Click here' it's all a con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get over this. An obsessed account making this “meme”. I mean who in the right bleeping heed space 1. Makes an ad on their own business page featuring someone else’s child and dog and 2. We’ll just a repeat of number one. The army of mad bastards are alarming me. I commented last night on how obsessive this was and how really bleeping weird it was to use someone else’s child on their account, and had my comments deleted in seconds. Also received a message from a hincher calling me jealous and a bleep but she then blocked me before I could screen shot and reply. bleeping dozy witch (if she’s a real person that is-probs someone from Gleam). Speaking of Gleam I messaged them aswell about how they are taking the bleeping piss but no response and no response expected either!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I predict the next thing she'll do won't be a book it'll be a perfume. Her hinchers will go mad for something like that!

😂 made me laugh when she talked about her sewing machine. I was the one that added that to the RIP list a couple of threads ago. Sewing will be another one/two day wonder on stories before disappearing for another 6 months. Wonder what other tat is going to get wheeled back out in the NY?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What has she dressed poor Ronnie in. It looks like a life jacket. Poor boy looks like he can hardly move

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s a bit off topic and a bit early but just wanted to wish you all a very happy New Year! Joining Tattle has given me a space where I feel able to chat and offload and my opinions be considered and countered. It’s given me a confidence and has honestly made me feel less lonely. I know that sounds ridiculous and none of us really know each other but it really has given me a space to escape to and feel part of something. You’re all fantastic, supportive, articulate and very, very witty and while I hope 2020 sees a decline in all things Hinch related, I’m pretty sure it’s just wishful thinking and won’t happen so I look forward to enjoying more Tattle time in 2020! Have a good one everybody, whatever you are up to 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣ ❤🎉🥂🎆🎊

• Heart
Reactions: 107
Ive just been in B&M and they have copies of her colouring book.. sorry activity journal for only £3 and they were with the kids books and colouring books 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It’s a bit off topic and a bit early but just wanted to wish you all a very happy New Year! Joining Tattle has given me a space where I feel able to chat and offload and my opinions be considered and countered. It’s given me a confidence and has honestly made me feel less lonely. I know that sounds ridiculous and none of us really know each other but it really has given me a space to escape to and feel part of something. You’re all fantastic, supportive, articulate and very, very witty and while I hope 2020 sees a decline in all things Hinch related, I’m pretty sure it’s just wishful thinking and won’t happen so I look forward to enjoying more Tattle time in 2020! Have a good one everybody, whatever you are up to 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣ ❤🎉🥂🎆🎊
Happy new year! Hope it’s a good one for you and your family 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seeing that horrible greedy woman ignore more people who have spent time and money sending her things really riled me up the wrong way. I sent a message to the lady who sent her Dream Catchers basically saying we aren’t trolls and to not send greedy influencers anything. I know this has come up before, and many of us think “well they’re silly for sending her stuff”. We’ve had our eyes opened by this site, many of them haven’t or won’t look here because we’re ‘trolls’, they genuinely believe she’s their friend and are hoping that the Hinch Effect will help them grow their small businesses. I said to the dream catcher lady that Hinch didn’t feature her because A) she didn’t pay and/or B) Hinch doesn’t think it’s good enough for her upscale millionaire home, and that many of the companies she features gift her hundreds/thousands of £££ of gifted things which is al she’s interested in now. If you see anymore posts like the Dream Catcher lady then let’s message them (calmly and nicely or they’ll get upset and cry bullying) and explain WHY they shouldn’t send Hinch things and maybe direct them over here so they can see for themselves that we’re a group of legends who are just FED UP of greedy influencers making their minions feel like tit 🙌🏻

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Long time lurker, first time commenter! Something that has reeeeaalllyyy been bugging me! I live in Chelmsford (very close to Maldon), yesterday she said she was going for a ‘family walk’ with a picture of her dog. She then posted a picture IN CHELMSFORD and made out she’d walked there!!! You can’t walk from maldon to Chelmsford in 30mins! Even funnier, the picture she posted underneath the bridge with the river - is actually the edge of a car park in Chelmsford and friendship bridge is just up the path! It just proves how she manipulates what everyone sees!! It really, really bugged me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 106
Oh yes I won the New Year thread title wooo. I wont let it go to my head.... I'm still me... but anyone wanting to #gift me I will accept and if you're lucky I might shout you out guyzzzz coz I love ya
What would you like #Gifted? An office? A Mac Book? A desk? A shelving unit? 😂😂please don't ignore me otherwise I'll be in floods of years all night?

Tears! Not years! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh yes I won the New Year thread title wooo. I wont let it go to my head.... I'm still me... but anyone wanting to #gift me I will accept and if you're lucky I might shout you out guyzzzz coz I love ya
You're such an inspiration. You deserve it so much

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she likes cleaning at all 🤔
She can’t be obsessed as she claims because it was only a couple of years ago that she was asking how to shine her sink lol
And as soon as she’s comfortable enough with not doing much cleaning, then surprise surprise she’s not cleaning!! It’s not hard to keep ur house clean when ur both at home all day and ur mother is there all the time so i don’t see how she is an inspiration either!
The only thing she is good at is being a con woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.