Mrs Hinch #83 Hinch is destined for 3 mil. Don’t forget to pay the bot bill!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 23
I hope at the end of 2020..that smug grin is wiped off her filtered mush!!! Mrs Hinch who?!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve stopped watching her stories because I don’t want to help her interaction so just catch up on here!

surly sharing pages that already follow you won’t get you new followers. Surly everyone that wants to follow her has by now?

Reactions: 19
The amount of accounts posting her pic with a mushy message, begging for a mention is laughable.

• Haha
The amount of accounts posting her pic with a mushy message, begging for a mention is laughable.
There's so many of them. I dont even screenshot my family and friends posts and declare my love to them. Why do it for a stranger? Saw one nutter had posted on her grid that she was so excited and checking her phone every 2mins to see if Mrs Hinch would share her page on her story. She didnt....so that's another deluded nutter going to bed heartbroken

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
There's so many of them. I dont even screenshot my family and friends posts and declare my love to them. Why do it for a stranger? Saw one nutter had posted on her grid that she was so excited and checking her phone every 2mins to see if Mrs Hinch would share her page on her story. She didnt....so that's another deluded nutter going to bed heartbroken
It’s a proper cult. With the decline in people’s mental health, people are latching onto things convinced it is helping them. Lord knows I was convinced that ‘hinching’ was helping me more than my medication ever did and I binned the lot. It took months for me to recover when my mum had to step on and drag me to the doctor because I had become so obsessed with it, I was in a state because my home wasn’t as clean as hers, not as tidy as hers. They are desperate for her to see them, grown ass women acting like love struck teenagers fangirling over a woman who would walk over them.
The cleaning and home accounts Instagram trends starting to calm down and will definitely be over by the end of 2020, hinch knows this, that’s why she’s so desperate to hit the 3 million as she can always say ‘i had 3 million followers’.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
She prob wants to turn the toilet into a cloakroom and is hinting 🙄
I’ve never heard a downstairs toilet being called a cloakroom 🤔

Also was she drunk in them last stories? She seemed off and her eyes were red again

Reactions: 17
She prob wants to turn the toilet into a cloakroom and is hinting 🙄
I’ve never heard a downstairs toilet being called a cloakroom 🤔

Also was she drunk in them last stories? She seemed off and her eyes were red again
I honestly think she’s one wax melt shy of a complete breakdown. There’s something manic with her at times.

• Haha
I’m a good few hours behind and haven’t caught up on the feed as there’s nearly 80 pages to go through since I last logged in. But. I’m RAGING over the Nursemum shout out. Kaytee reached out to Grinch a long time ago, seemingly to no avail. Now she comes on giving her a shoutout like it’s out the goodness of her heart. NO! She’s doing it because it makes HER look like the good’en. I swear she’s a absolute disgrace, like we didn’t know it anyway. I cannot bare the woman.

Reactions: 46
I’m a good few hours behind and haven’t caught up on the feed as there’s nearly 80 pages to go through since I last logged in. But. I’m RAGING over the Nursemum shout out. Kaytee reached out to Grinch a long time ago, seemingly to no avail. Now she comes on giving her a shoutout like it’s out the goodness of her heart. NO! She’s doing it because it makes HER look like the good’en. I swear she’s a absolute disgrace, like we didn’t know it anyway. I cannot bare the woman.
Not wanting to stick up for the grinch 😡 but She did shout her out when she done all the just giving pages. That was when Kaytee got a whack of followers and a load of donations to the just giving page

Reactions: 7
I agree. I remember Kaytee asking ages ago for some support from Grinch and nothing came. Only when it was a way to up her own engagement and reach 3 million did she bother. I honestly cannot believe her sheep cannot see through this. She does nothing to help anyone unless it helps her more. She really doesnt give a tit about anyone other than her "little team". I doubt she reads a single DM or post on insta. Her gleam team do it all. She is so far removed from reality and real people its disturbing. I doubt she reads here either. They do it for her. Well gleam team here is a hint. Stop controlling her and let her actually interact like a real human being. You have turned her into nothing more than a mannequin.

Reactions: 10
So she doesn't know where all her followers are coming from? Maybe if she asks Jamie what the "Buy your own insta followers " website is, that will help

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I cannot for the life of me understand why women are becoming so obsessed with living back in the 1950’s and obsessing about clean and tidy homes and using a thousand products to do it. I have 2 small kids and would rather spend my day with them than do any cleaning. I do understand the aspect of wanting a clean and tidy home but these people are collecting cleaning products and doing it all day long.
Someone had commented back saying about mental health and how people are obsessing and I think it’s right. It’s becoming unhealthy with all the fumes in the home, used inappropriately and also the amount of plastic etc.
when will it stop 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If I were her, then I tell you this. I'd be worried because if her fans are this obsessed when it's going well...I'd hate to be her when it starts going wrong!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.