Mrs Hinch #82 dashing through the gifts, in our Audi laughing all the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gawwwd the comments underneath her table pic "wow look how beautiful she makes everything!"...erm, didn't she get people in to do the table? Nearly 3000 comments, no doubt all blowing smoke up her arse - makes my eyes roll so bad!!

Reactions: 42
@Lynseyp How do you know he’s got new teeth? Has he got those terrible looking ones from Fab Smile Veneers that some influencers on insta have got? They look like they’ve got those plastic Halloween teeth in their mouths 🤣

I can't see the table post 🤔
Here it is. Just for the new thread.
1CB1C956-80BF-4101-84BA-05AF7623C60D.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
A few people asking how much it costs on the styling companies page but they are just replying DM them (as you would expect).I imagine there is a premium for Christmas hire style. Anyone have a ball park of what you would pay for it at a wedding etc ?

Reactions: 5
Next thread and suggestion...

Feeding the 5000 on a gifted table,
Every
surface is marked with a sticky label,
Every caption starts with hey you guys,
But we all know what you say is all lies...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
My Mother in law once put a full train track and battery operated Christmas train on the Christmas table ...... It was a complete pain, in the way took up so much space and the kids wouldn't leave it alone and were knocking stuff over trying to play with it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
97A88670-5EFC-4809-BED1-F8E452314960.jpeg
Amelia knows. I can’t see Sophie Rose cook a sprout, let alone a variety of vegetables.

A few people asking how much it costs on the styling companies page but they are just replying DM them (as you would expect).I imagine there is a premium for Christmas hire style. Anyone have a ball park of what you would pay for it at a wedding etc ?
We should all send a message and see how much they charge.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can someone please tell me why people blow smoke up her bum?? No doubt she'll get the money back for hiring the table in exchange for advertising 🙄

Reactions: 21
Sorry but that table is way ott. It looks like a bloody wedding. Imagine spending christmas day there you would be on pins all day when you should be relaxing and enjoying time with family. By all means if that's what she wants to do fine, but she really has no tact. Rubbing peoples noses in her wealth at christmas time is vile.

Reactions: 34
There’s no room for Ronnie at the table though... the garland hangs off both ends and one end is even against the wall.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.