Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That coat is the fugliest thing I’ve ever seen 🤮. If I was gifted that it would be straight in the loft!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Love how she donated cheap Tesco dog food!! Bet she wouldn’t feed handsomes mans that 😂😂😂
My dog eats Tesco food not a snobby dog my handsomes 👍🏼👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 52
So that's her good deed done!! A few items bought and donated to a doggy bank!! Yes it will make a difference but with her wealth she could easily afford to donate a heck of a lot more. She honestly thinks that makes her look good by doing that but if I was in her boots(thankfully not) I'd be donating a lot more than what she has.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Is that the coat a company mentioned on her grid post or is there another one that has been gifted and ignored 🤔

Reactions: 6
I have a question. How is she going to feed all of Maldon, look after Ronnie, keep Henry amused, play games AND film for the Gram? I still think there will be caterers or the au pair will be working overtime.

Reactions: 8
Why on earth would she need extra fridge storage after Christmas when she hardly buys any food? Her kitchen fridge is always half empty so why does she need a second? Oh yeah, because she can and what Soph wants, Soph gets.

Reactions: 42
9 presents LEFT to wrap. I’ve bought 6 in total this year....our first baby is due in Feb so you can imagine what other important things we’ve had to buy! She’s a spoilt brat 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 28
How crass.

Stealth bragging about how you have so much food you need a second fridge to store it in.

There are kids out there who won’t eat a hot meal now because the schools are closed for the holidays.

Soph, are we supposed to be impressed by your cheese stash or something? Or the fact that you are so anally repressed you have a hamper to put coke cans in? Because quite frankly we all think you are a nauseating, self centred bleep.

I hope she fucks the Christmas dinner up and they all end up with the shits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 129
Just following on from the coat topic:

I reckon you could get that could for a £15 at the rag market.

And why on Earth would you brag about having a fridge in the garage? How old is she, 5? Soph you seriously need to grow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she only ever donate to animal charities? With everything she has, u would think she could donate to others aswell

Reactions: 13
A second bleeping fridge?! Is she for real? All they bleeping eat is casseroles and bachelors pasta and soup

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Hey Sophie!!! You will never learn, to not brag about what you have!!
What are you 4 that everything needs to be showed off to your followers who most likely be struggling this Christmas!
2 fridges not enough space for food for Christmas, wow just wow,guess you don’t know anything about struggling at all, my grandma always thought me to not eat food outside because that might offend other’s who don’t have it, guess you don’t know about simply just keeping all your stuff to yourself

Reactions: 20
Omg braggy mcbragface! We budget for xmas all year. Saving supermarket vouchers etc etc. We shop savvy like most people
And there she is just spend spend spend. And she's not.cooking for 15 people..her mum will be. And if its raining all.that food will go to waste as we all know Lady Muck cant go out in the rain. Unless theres a connecting door from.the.house..if not they'll be a sly request for a gifted.one

Reactions: 15
Oh duck off with your new fridge. Does she have a spending / material desiring problem?! Clearly she does. She doesn’t need 2 fridges. She eats takeaway constantly and if not it’s mostly packet stuff with the odd bit of meat thrown on. What the hell.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.