Mrs Hinch #80 Hinch you better watch out, you better not cry... cause tattle knows you lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“You name it - I’ve got it”
Class? Morals? Integrity? A brain? Taste? A life? Friends? An unedited photo of yourself? A baby who recognises you? A husband who dresses older than 12 years old? Clothes that don’t expose your shoulder? An eating disorder.. oh no... wait..
I could go on

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Class? Morals? Integrity? A brain? Taste? A life? Friends? An unedited photo of yourself? A baby who recognises you? A husband who dresses older than 12 years old? Clothes that don’t expose your shoulder? An eating disorder.. oh no... wait..
I could go on
Yep!!!! It's all in the box, hidden away in the cupboard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
'and we can have a takeaway tonight because the kitchen is out of bounds'... like every other night then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I could go on
That’s why he eats toast and she doesn’t . Am eating disorder

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Astonishingly the astonish is back who called that? 😁
Love this forum slightly got caught up in it all but saw it changing so searched to see if anyone else noticed and found tattle! So I wasn't alone in thinking she's a phoney?
FYI scrub daddy overrated imho

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I could go on
This will really get under her skin. I love it! lols

Reactions: 12
Henry was also pictured with a toy, didn’t look like a very dog suitable toy, but a toy nonetheless. Apologies if this has already been mentioned, in been busy today! (Not cleaning) 😉

Reactions: 11
Just seen someone on the Mumsnet thread confidently claim she is clear and open with her ads and affiliate links.. ermmmm on what planet?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just about caught up from last night 😅 but what is hoodgate!? I seem to have missed that completely...

Reactions: 6
Her sockets in her kitchen really offend me , why would you have those cheap white sockets when she can clearly have nice chrome modern ones ....oh I know why she’s still got those plastic ones ...she hasn’t been gifted* any modern ones yet !!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
All the snark, passive aggressive tone to her stories today show her true self. That she thinks having nearly 3 million followers means she has value. You are nothing more than an empty vessel love sold to the highest bidder. Nothing noble in that.

Reactions: 53
Looking at that thread on Mumsnet - so many ppl have said they have unfollowed but we never see any evidence of this ...

Reactions: 25
Just about caught up from last night 😅 but what is hoodgate!? I seem to have missed that completely...
Copy and pasted from earlier-

She showed Ronnie wearing a personalised hooded towel and the company that gifted it to her wrote a comment about her taking the gift but never crediting them. There was comments criticising her and then lo and behold she done a story crediting them. But it was clearly done with animosity because she didn’t apologise for forgetting to credit them etc she was just like ‘oh here’s where his towel is from’. I reckon she’s seen the comments about how all she does is get gifted stuff and doesn’t do much cleaning anymore so she’s gone on a mad one this morning x

Reactions: 23
Jeeezzzeeeee naughty Soflora 🙅🏽‍♀️ following on from the lady that said she was reporting bot accounts whilst little one sleeps... I’ve just done some too and I had no idea how packed out with bots she really is!! Literally thousands of accounts who only follow her 🤣 or her and bugboy. Let’s make it our mission to help rid the bots 🤖👏🤣 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Her sockets in her kitchen really offend me , why would you have those cheap white sockets when she can clearly have nice chrome modern ones ....oh I know why she’s still got those plastic ones ...she hasn’t been gifted* any modern ones yet !!!!!
What a waste it would be to change them purely for cosmetic reasons. Isn't that the main thing we call her out on?

Reactions: 34
Notice she hasn’t mentioned Stacey for a while either #alljustapublicitystunt

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.