Mrs Hinch #80 Hinch you better watch out, you better not cry... cause tattle knows you lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her account has been a lot of cleaning lately - realised that she was alienating people with the swipe ups and lack of what she started out doing? Oh yes!

Reactions: 31
Jeeezzzeeeee naughty Soflora 🙅🏽‍♀️ following on from the lady that said she was reporting bot accounts whilst little one sleeps... I’ve just done some too and I had no idea how packed out with bots she really is!! Literally thousands of accounts who only follow her 🤣 or her and bugboy. Let’s make it our mission to help rid the bots 🤖👏🤣 xx
This had been discussed and ppl were doing it a few months ago however some ppl said they have spying accounts that only follow her ....

Reactions: 7
Her account has been a lot of cleaning lately - realised that she was alienating people with the swipe ups and lack of what she started out doing? Oh yes!

ofcourse it is, buttering us all up before the tidal wave of gifted stuff starts. Let's not forget she will only be showing us a small fraction of what she actually receives.

Reactions: 17
So I’m mom, but not to a baby as she’s grown up (well 15) and what I wander is how other mothers of babies Ronnies age must feel watching her stories? She’s packed so much into one day, theres other mother’s that struggle with fussy babies, pnd, among other things and she’s there prancing around cleaning her house! I know I struggled to get so much done, however my now husband worked away Monday to Friday and plus I was back at work straight after my csection had healed, I just hope there isn’t other mothers out there feeling down because they haven’t done what she’s been doing

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She’s going to get so many gifted Xmas presents from various companies and after the Very and fireplace backlash she knows she’s on thin ice. The problem she has is if she keeps all the Xmas gifts and they get seen in her stories she’s going to get asked awkward questions and after the hooded towel she is going to be wary. The best thing she could do is after Xmas box it all up, thank everyone for their gifts and announce she is donating them to charity 👍🏻 but she probably won’t because she is a spoiled brat

Reactions: 30
I love my husband dearly but If I spent as much time with him as she does with Jamie I would either end up being sent down or get sectioned. It’s not healthy being glued to the hip. He’s literally everywhere. Like her overgrown shadow.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
How does she have the time to clean so much everyday? When my child was that age I was always on the floor with him playing. Granted he napped a lot still but I wouldn’t work around him spraying chemicals everywhere. I’d also feel ashamed of myself that most of my child’s things were gifted. She’s bought him hardly anything and she has the money to do so. Shocking..

Reactions: 23
I love my husband dearly but If I spent as much time with him as she does with Jamie I would either end up being sent down or get sectioned. It’s not healthy being glued to the hip. He’s literally everywhere. Like her overgrown shadow.
100% agree my husband works away all week I work nights on a shift pattern, sometimes we can go nearly a month without actually sharing a bed! We’ve been together coming up 17 years and we’ve not long celebrated our 10year wedding anniversary, I absolutely love the bones of the man, but could not stand being with him for that amount of time! Even when we go on holiday we tend to do some stuff separately as well as together, it really isn’t healthy at all

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My ex partner was off work for a few months due to depression. While I was understanding and sympathetic to what he was going through he got on my nerves too. The annoying things he did were there 24/7, same with my annoying things to him. I was so glad when he went back to work because a) he was better and most importantly b) I could get on with my daily routines in peace again. 😂

Why is the kitchen out of bounds?? 😅
Because it’s been HINCHED.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else remember her saying not so long ago that she didn’t like walking in the dark so jamie had picked her up from her mums house??
She just posted a story saying she loves walking in the dark 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Jamie built this table 2 hours ago yet she had it on her stories last night!! 😂 Another lie Soph!
1BE93852-8770-41BA-AED7-1672A4AC1979.jpeg
FE34A20C-F79F-4079-B44A-6CC5AF9A93A8.jpeg
8CB9FADD-167B-4238-95B9-5708123D049F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
She is such a liar! She said she has looked in all the shops for one of those little side tables but couldn't find one. When they went to that little furniture warehouse where she got her waiting room chair they had one and she said then she wanted one. Why didn't she buy that one if she had been looking so desperately for one? Oh yes, because she had to wait for one to be gifted first and when that didn't happen she had to use Ebay for the swipe up opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So I’m mom, but not to a baby as she’s grown up (well 15) and what I wander is how other mothers of babies Ronnies age must feel watching her stories? She’s packed so much into one day, theres other mother’s that struggle with fussy babies, pnd, among other things and she’s there prancing around cleaning her house! I know I struggled to get so much done, however my now husband worked away Monday to Friday and plus I was back at work straight after my csection had healed, I just hope there isn’t other mothers out there feeling down because they haven’t done what she’s been doing
Its misleading isn't it? I mean I know she has said jamie doesn't work but if people had missed that bit and don't see him on her stories then they might be feeling pretty tit about how much they can't get done. I get that she has to do it and its technically work for her, but most of us have to get stuff done regardless. It's taken me 2 days to clean my cooker not because it's that bad but because I have to do it in stages, I can't just get it done! It's just all so unrealistic.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.