Mrs Hinch #8 All about wealth, not mental health, doesn’t care for your stress, just the press

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I’m a new member but have been lurking a while. Most of what I want to say has already been covered as to why she’s a fraud and a phoney. But this morning I lost it completely when astonish thanked her for using the cup clean. After she posted her video as if she was the only 1 who ever used it. Done last week by sister pledge and dazlinclean. Plus this loo thing. Are folk nuts?? Good luck with your chemical mix there. Darwin in action
Funny that about the cup clean because I remember a FB friend of mine who is also on the Hinch group posted about the cup clean she found in Lakeland about 6 months ago and I felt a bit sorry for her because she raved about this product she found to just be told by the Hinch Army they all use Bleach or Milton and it was a gimmick. Now Mrs Hinch uses it, it would be interesting to see the sheep change their tune!

Reactions: 12
Has something happened to the Hinch Army cleaning tips page or have I been blocked?? I was on it earlier but now I can’t find it? Lol

That teddy bear is absolutely tragic 😂😂😂

Does anyone have a name suggestion? For the thread not the tragic bear

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mrs Hinch. How much more can I bear? Edit; I am far from clever. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I tried to comment on the daily fail article about her not actually doing any cleaning just spraying everything and pouring gallons of pine down the loo and surprise surprise it wouldnt allow it!!

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch- all her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've even seen some of the squaddies melt and burn things left on their hobs!

I don't get the whole flowers on a hob. Especially hers. They look morbid like someone has died in the house.

The squeedgie in the carpet "trick" also was doing nothing but removing the carpet fibres 😂😂😂
I do this and it actually just removes the dog hair. But maybe my carpet isn’t a pile of tit like others 🤷🏼‍♀️ It pulls up the blonde hairs of my dog from a dark grey carpet and that’s it, so it’s actually a good trick for me 🙌🏻

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.