Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title idea
Take me down to the hinchmas city, where the trees are gifted and the casseroles crappy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Shutttttt up! She didn’t. duck me. I need evidence of this kind of thing having not known anything about this ridiculous woman until about 6 months ago.
Look on her highlights... honeymoon is there.... u will also see her name a rake.... she called it Ronnie 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just bumping this, since it had 170 odd likes, don’t want it to get buried before the new thread lol

Is it too early for a thread title suggestion?!

Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, while Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
no idea. !! But she really does look at the colour difference
This is the picture I remember seeing ages ago that the door looked black, when she was doing the Wood Silk and then plugged the bee knocker,

Soph, hun, spend less time reading here then posting sarcastic stories with that wink emoji and more time interacting with Ronnie.
Disgusting isn’t she...she can’t bear to have anyone have one over her and would even waste valuable time she could be with her son she will never get back.

Doorstep in a state...No 8

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'd forgotten about Ronnie the rake! 😂
My God, her poor child is named after a garden implement 😨
I actually think I saw a story when her and trace were in a shop and she called a radiator brush Ronnie aswell.... she must really like that name lol

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.