Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Don't know why I need to explain myself" well maybe because thousands of sheep follow your every bloody word! Ya lieing hound!!! Even if elbowgrease DON'T pay you, you were still giving out a false tip to keep up this cleaning guru Shite!🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I wish she would get on a bike and duck off across the moon. Can we trade her for E.T?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Jamie is clearly not around as she’s going absolutely manic. While we all say she clearly doesn’t have anxiety as bad as she claims I do think she does have some mental health issues. She goes from high to low very quickly. I think she’s feeling very out of control with the Audi reveal and bibgate. She is someone who likes to her full control of things but being on social media and being an influencer is the wrong ‘job’ for her, you are open to criticism and do not have control of what happens online.

Reactions: 30
"Don't know why I need to explain myself" we'll maybe because thousands of sheep follow your every bloody word! Ya lieing hound!!! Even if elbowgrease DON'T pay you, you were still giving out a false tip to keep up this cleaning guru Shite!🙄
EXACTLY! She's desperate for content and it backfired. After that I'm really struggling more than ever to think of a reason why people worships this woman as a cleaning guru. She's never come up with an original tip yet and the ones she has are either dangerous or don't work! Even the stupidest person knows its completely unnecessary to use elbow grease when you could just use stain remover which is for that actual purpose! I believe hinchers probably did question the tip because they're probably baffled as to why you would use a product like that on baby's clothing. Her favourite fairy do a stain remover, being the big P&G rep she is you'd think she'd use that? All shes done is show the products she promote using for washing aren't amazing because she needs to use a heavy duty cleaner to get stains out. She's the worst advertiser in the world

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it too early for a thread title suggestion?!

Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, while Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 181
On the list of things to distract her from her phone.... FaceTime her niece..... eh soph I think u need ur phone for that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Here's a tip for you to get you off your phone. Put it down, take a hammer and proceed to hit said phone with said hammer! I won't even charge you for that one either!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stained Bibs also prove that she’s weaning Ronnie early. Unless I’ve missed something and she’s posted?

Reactions: 24
Just put down your phone, stay of social media, wrap your little boy up and take him out!!! Just take a break. Shes cracking up honestly!!!

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen folk mention a website/app where you can watch stories even if you don’t follow / are blocked. Can anyone remind me what it is?

Thank you ☺:whistle:

If I ever put “talk to my baby son” on a list of things I could get up to that day then take me out the back and shoot me so I can be used for glue
That is absolutely disgusting. As someone once said on here ages ago, she thinks more of Henry than that gorgeous little baby.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.