Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look back at her stories, that casserole looks tit. The sausages needed browning otherwise they look anemic and corn flour could be added to thicken up the stock. I'm no expert but that monstrosity looks more like soup 🤮

Reactions: 19
Right who said she hadn't put henry to bed in a while?

You called it. She's put him to bed tonight.

Hi Sophie, it's actually embarrassing now. That when something's mentioned, hours later you do it. We know you are here watching 😉😉😉😉
Literally just came on to say this 😂😂

Hi Sophie!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love animals and would like to get a cat at some point but no freaking way would I give it its own bedroom. That's just nuts. Like KP salty nuts in the snacks aisle at Tesco kind of nuts.
You don’t get a say with a cat I’m afraid - they pick whatever room they like! 😂

Bet BugBoy is with his other kids tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I love dogs and I really hope I will get to have one of my own one day but I have never, ever heard of a dog having its own bedroom!? And rather than make him sleep on a dog bed, so that she could make room for her new baby, she had to rush and get a bleeping extension built? I must be on a different planet if people actually think that that is reality.
I haven’t even seen celebs post about their pets having their own bedroom ffs! She’s literally outdone the likes of the Kartrashians 😳🤣 So if she has more children down the line is she going to have to move? Perhaps that’s why she loves watching that Chateau programme 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who rushes an extension just so the dog doesn’t lose his room?? The dog that doesn’t even stay there all night... she’s pointed out so many times that he’s came onto their bed and just the other day he slept on the spare bed!! She’s an absolute nob and shouldn’t even have a dog! A dog should be treated like a dog, not a human... that poor dog needs rescued! #freehenry

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So whilst Hinch was cleaning the oven earlier this evening she mentions how she hasn't ordered the Christmas meat! 😱

Screenshot_20191213-225555_Instagram.jpg

Well either she is lying or her to do list is a crock of tit because earlier this morning (before the oven clean) her to do/begging list shows that she has sorted it! The tick kinda gives it away...

Screenshot_20191213-231453_Instagram.jpg

Did she forget her Dad and Jamie visiting Blackwells farm shop a few weeks back to, you guessed it order the Christmas meat!

Oh dear Hinch all the lies! You can't even keep up with her own drivel 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
So whilst Hinch was cleaning the oven earlier this evening she mentions how she hasn't ordered the Christmas meat! 😱

View attachment 64053

Well either she is lying or her to do list is a crock of tit because earlier this morning (before the oven clean) her to do/begging list shows that she has sorted it! The tick kinda gives it away...

View attachment 64054

Did she forget her Dad and Jamie visiting Blackwells farm shop a few weeks back to, you guessed it order the Christmas meat!

Oh dear Hinch all the lies! You can't even keep up with her own drivel 🙄
...but little fake doll knows they might get invited out for dinner if she acts the dafty

Reactions: 12
I had a look@ her stories today and I swear the bib with the stain is not the same one she shows washed. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me. Wouldn't be the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Elbow grease on a baby bib is the worst thing I’ve seen this woman do. I used the stuff once for cleaning a rented flat we were leaving and litrally after using it with the windows open I felt so ill, I felt hungover and misty and like I’d been on the piss all night. Even to have it in contact with skin would be bad but that could end up in his mouth 😔
With weaning/food stains with kids you either get used to a few stains of splash out a few quid and replace them! So irresponsible!

Reactions: 28
She's not giving us too much content apart from all her blatant fibs and faux pas? As the big day is fast approaching Santa must be deciding if Hinchy has been naughty or nice.I reckon that he thinks telling lies is bad,just how many has she told?🤔
I didn't buy an audi
I have forgotten to order the meat
Maldon had the most fantastic Christmas Market
I wasn't hungover this morning
P&G have only just sent me these milestone cards
And extra soft and fluffy bunny and blanket
And on and on and on.
😴

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.