Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soo, guyzzzz, do you remember that post I made last week about that boy I fancied when I was 11 that hated me?

Well, guyzzzz, you'll never guess what?!

His misses actually is a follower of mine! I can't believe, I'm just sat here laughing to myself about it.

Just goes to show guyyyzz, doesn't it!

There you go Sophie, script all ready for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So Soph rushed to ger her extension built in order for her dog....yes dog to keep his bedroom.
Is this woman for real?
Soph - Ronnie is your SON and Henry is your DOG, there is a difference.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Right who said she hadn't put henry to bed in a while?

You called it. She's put him to bed tonight.

Hi Sophie, it's actually embarrassing now. That when something's mentioned, hours later you do it. We know you are here watching 😉😉😉😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Don’t usually post on Hinches threads but I’m so shocked by her bib post today. I don’t know how she’s getting away with this.

That elbow grease stuff is so so strong. I got it once and it was so overpowering I had to throw it out. It says on the back it’s only to be used outdoors or in really well ventilated areas or something like that because of how strong it is. I can’t believe she has soaked her baby’s bib with it! That won’t have all washed out, surely he’ll ingest some it if he sucks on his bib at all?!?

Christ almighty I really worry for Ronnie and any other babies whose mums might copy her! What’s wrong with just a bit of non bio stain remover?

😨😨

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Don’t usually post on Hinches threads but I’m so shocked by her bib post today. I don’t know how she’s getting away with this.

That elbow grease stuff is so so strong. I got it once and it was so overpowering I had to throw it out. It says on the back it’s only to be used outdoors or in really well ventilated areas or something like that because of how strong it is. I can’t believe she has soaked her baby’s bib with it! That won’t have all washed out, surely he’ll ingest some it if he sucks on his bib at all?!?

Christ almighty I really worry for Ronnie and any other babies whose mums might copy her! What’s wrong with just a bit of non bio stain remover?

😨😨
I used it on the front of my oven once, stripped the numbers right off of it! No way would I have it near my child's skin, let alone around their face! Idiot woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Long time lurker, wanted to pipe up and say from my experience I’d constantly eat the same meals and it’d be something like sausages as it’s much easier for portion control to know how many sausages you’re eating compared to say a chunk of beef or chicken. Same for the 2 cup noodles in a measuring jug - can see exactly how much has been eaten. Unfortunately I recognise a lot of my own behaviours in her, including the mania (usually after I’d actually eaten a good meal!). I feel sorry for her sometimes but then I remember she’s a raging nob.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
So Soph rushed to ger her extension built in order for her dog....yes dog to keep his bedroom.
Is this woman for real?
Soph - Ronnie is your SON and Henry is your DOG, there is a difference.
Soph just showing us how relatable she is again. Bellend 🙄

Reactions: 10
I love animals and would like to get a cat at some point but no freaking way would I give it its own bedroom. That's just nuts. Like KP salty nuts in the snacks aisle at Tesco kind of nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I mentioned on the last thread we hadn’t seen the bib update.. she put it in the wash 12 hours ago... 11hours later there is an update - after I mentioned it 😂😂 according to her stories she’s have gone to her mums after dinner, I’m fairly sure it doesn’t take that long for a wash to finish..

Hi Soph 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Arghhh taking Ronnie out at that time to look at the lights outside WTF!! No wonder he ‘sleeps through the night’ if you’ve got him wide awake at gone 9pm you mad woman! Each to their own parenting but you’re asking for trouble not having a bedtime routine at a decent time at that age IMO 😴

• Angry
Reactions: 29
How vile posting about her dad's arse and cackling about his burn to 2.9 million people 🙄 nothing is off limits to this women she has no shame

• Angry
Reactions: 32
How vile posting about her dad's arse and cackling about his burn to 2.9 million people 🙄 nothing is off limits to this women she has no shame
If them radiators are that hot they burn the skin she needs to turn them down or get covers for them! She won’t be laughing when Ronnie gets burnt next winter!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Is it Iconic ad day tommorow?

On a serious note...the amount of salt in that casserole is worrying.

I hope she actually reads up on what food to feed a baby and whats safe and not safe, because if she gives poor Ronnie that shite she is seriously putting him at risk. Babies have died because of high salt intake.

Reactions: 20
i can’t believe they haven’t got radiator covers!!!!! They’ll be swiping up now for sure!
Can't believe she forgot the radiator covers when she had their new carpet installed, did they forget to hint how much they would love some when they hinted how much they want her carpets in another shade?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I never judge people’s parenting skills but some things are just too horrifying to pass by. Seriously, spraying elbow grease on your baby’s bib! It clearly states it does not evaporate in a washing machine. So you can’t guarantee that your baby putting the bib in their mouth and sucking on it won’t ingest any. Absolute idiot! Pointed this out and got blocked obviously. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.