Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread was going quite offtopic and lots were complaining so started a new one. Let me know if I missed a good thread name (I'm sure I did!).

Please keep this about Mrs hinch and her account. Don't tell people what they shouldn't talk about (either report, ignore the user or keep scrolling). If you want to talk about child development in general or problem neighbours please start a thread in offtopic or advice. :)

View all threads https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

Edit Thread title by @mimic93

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Woah £7 A bottle to clean mirrors is she taking the piss! Why even bother showing it if she thinks it's too much? B11E4262-81CF-4329-AF99-A6264A930D6A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Woah £7 A bottle to clean mirrors is she taking the piss! Why even bother showing it if she thinks it's too much? View attachment 63189
You know what’s really good for cleaning windows and mirrors? A dry window cloth! Jesus Sophie 🙄.
Also how did she not realise something called Auto Glym is for cars?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The diluted Zoflora bottle is out! Didn’t someone mention that on here not too long ago?

Mrs Hinch, content supplied by Tattle since 2019 🤣😜

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Last thread was going quite offtopic and lots were complaining so started a new one. Let me know if I missed a good thread name (I'm sure I did!).

Please keep this about Mrs hinch and her account. Don't tell people what they shouldn't talk about (either report, ignore the user or keep scrolling). If you want to talk about child development in general or problem neighbours please start a thread in offtopic or advice. :)

View all threads https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

Edit Thread title by @mimic93
aw thank you! but i'm sure someone had a thread title with more likes!! I think it was @Sick_of_it_all ?

Reactions: 2
The worktop join at the sink still bugs me. Not even my house but I wouldn’t be happy with that. I’d imagine it’s quite sharp and jagged? Wouldn’t jumpers get caught on it, as well as obviously water/cleaning chemicals damaging it. Never had a marble (or whatever it is) worktop so not sure.

Reactions: 11
So this round of stories are a direct response to Tattle, someone said the dramatic throw of the cloth annoys them, and often someone here points out the fact the time on her Home Bargains clock gives away a pre recorded story.........both captions followed by a 😉 Morning Soph.........ATB

Screenshot_20191210-110124_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20191210-110009_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Someone really needs to give Sophie a lesson in damp dusting. All she has shown herself do this morning is flick dust off units onto the floors or surrounding areas, and then spray them with unnecessary chemicals.
She has a bloody £100 handheld vacuum. She could suck the dust up with that and then just damp dust with warm water. She has a dog and a small baby and should NOT be covering every surface with chemicals every day, it's so unnecessary.

Reactions: 36
She gave herself half an hour to clean the bedroom. Could have been done in 15 if she wasn’t filming it 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just had a brief scoll through her list of followers and so many have no profile photo, and no posts. They don't look like real account at all. Some people could have made an account purely to watch her stories and so aren't fussed about their own account. Butttt I don't think that applies to all the accounts that look like that.

Reactions: 21
What in the name of all that is holy is that powder she's chucking around for everyone to breathe in! Good lord!

Reactions: 9
I just had a brief scoll through her list of followers and so many have no profile photo, and no posts. They don't look like real account at all. Some people could have made an account purely to watch her stories and so aren't fussed about their own account. Butttt I don't think that applies to all the accounts that look like that.
I literally did about 5 or 6 swipes of her list of followers and the vast majority are fake/bots.

Reactions: 16
Could have done it in 5 if she hadn’t been on here! 😂😂😂
she's really trying to prove that:
1. it wasn't pre-recorded
2. Jamie doesn't follow her round with the camera.

Two things that have been mentioned on here before.

Get a life Sophie and stop trying to please everyone. Referencing tattle just makes you look desperate.

Reactions: 29
I thought she was cutting down on Instagram? She has posted almost 50 stories since Ronnie woke up and it’s not even midday 🤔
#wheresronnie

• Wow
Reactions: 42
N
I thought she was cutting down on Instagram? She has posted almost 50 stories since Ronnie woke up and it’s not even midday 🤔
#wheresronnie
He slept for 11 hours, could she not have cleaned in that time and then spent her time with him. I'm sure he doesn't mind not getting poked at😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Window cleaner with the royal stamp 🙄

Or buy 5 liters of white wine vinegar for £3 that will last for ages, save on plastic by avoiding small bottles and not contain anything harmful. It's only your health and the environment at sake.

All I ever use white vinegar hot water costs pennies works like a charm but of course Mrs Hinch will never promote this as there is no money in it for her or many other cleaning accounts that bombard us with wonderful expensive miraculous cleaning products , the real problem fold is gullible followers no matter how many times we tell them they keep watching and buying this I find the most worrying of all of this the willingness of so many adults to follow such fake and greedy people not only follow but when the truth pointed out they defend in some cases very aggressively what does this tell us about the society we are living in ?

Reactions: 10
The diluted Zoflora bottle is out! Didn’t someone mention that on here not too long ago?

Mrs Hinch, content supplied by Tattle since 2019 🤣😜
She didn't even bother to move the vegetable rack before spraying zoflora on the counter top. Those vegetables must taste amazing now of (let me guess) lavender

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.