Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if anyone has replied to you as I'm waaay behind but I made a pompom rug which I'm unable to throw in the washing machine with a dishwasher tab 🙄 but I really want one of those old fashioned carpet beaters, shaking it just ain't working!
What’s the backing? My pom rug I made is on like a really stiff Aida material and I flip it over and hoover the back with the suction turned down. It seems to knock the crap and fluff out of it

Reactions: 1
Has the Instagram break all been a set up then to cover her while she’s working on whatever mystery project she’s busy with now? An extended clothing line maybe? Or did someone here find something to suggest a Hinch cleaning product range 🧐
She did this with her extension, she was supposed to be enjoying mini breaks with a newborn but really she was hiding the building work.

Surely she’s not doing his actual changing mat with zoflora?! Must just be the dresser. That poor baby being exposed to so many chemicals.
Pretty sure she did do this before, then she started using the Milton wipes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Has the Instagram break all been a set up then to cover her while she’s working on whatever mystery project she’s busy with now? An extended clothing line maybe? Or did someone here find something to suggest a Hinch cleaning product range 🧐
She did this with her extension, she was supposed to be enjoying mini breaks with a newborn but really she was hiding the building work.

Wasn’t the Instagram break like 20 minutes long? I know it was definitely shorter than my headache as I couldn’t stand looking at a screen and by the time I came back she’d left, come back and done swipe ups

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wasn’t the Instagram break like 20 minutes long? I know it was definitely shorter than my headache as I couldn’t stand looking at a screen and by the time I came back she’d left, come back and done swipe ups
Your headache was probably caused from looking at and hearing her! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh my god I could have written these words myself. My situation is exactly the same. Two young kids, husband almost constantly at work, neither of us have any family members in this country. Intimacy is a long forgotten word! I know how lucky I am to have my beautiful kids but some days I just feel like crying- it is hard. If you ever need another mum friend to vent to I’m always here! I understand what you are going through ❤
Aww thank you. These tattle trolls are such horrible people right? 🤣
I feel so blessed having two happy healthy children but feel so lonely and down too. Don’t go out much so I suffer from cabin fever. When I do go out I realise it’s hard work and don’t want to do it. I’m secretly wishing the children to be older but want them to stay babies at the same time. God it’s hard.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I wonder if there’s specifics in her contract with P&G for one dishwasher tablet post per week.
Yeah. Seems like it. When she adversities things it doesn’t seem natural compared to how other accounts do it.
Seems forced, like a tick box exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Aww thank you. These tattle trolls are such horrible people right? 🤣
I feel so blessed having two happy healthy children but feel so lonely and down too. Don’t go out much so I suffer from cabin fever. When I do go out I realise it’s hard work and don’t want to do it. I’m secretly wishing the children to be older but want them to stay babies at the same time. God it’s hard.
There’s nothing wrong with wanting them to be more independent at times. We’ve all felt like that. My youngest is 4 and just started school. And I’ll look at her and think God you’re adorable, why do you have to grow? Then I drop her at school and skip away to pee by myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sure this has been commented on before but these threads move too fast for me to keep up with them!
Who the duck runs an entire dishwasher load for a single casserole dish, jug, wooden spoon, and 2 plates?? Also why is there only ever spoons in the picture. Who the duck eats a casserole with a spoon?? I’m baffled.

• Haha
She seems to be posting less than previously though, she’s a little bit more on today but a lot of it is filler and reposts from smaller accounts.

Reactions: 2
I am curious because I don’t follow this thread and I’m much more into reading about other people, but besides the book deals and hideous swipe ups, what do you guys not like about her? She just has like the same amount of threads as the minghams and Christ they are awful people so I’m just curious really
Wow! The attached photo, of a previous post I made is a good start as to what my problem with her is. She is killing our already fragile planet, single handedly! Only it's not really single handedly as she has a flock of 2.9 million sheep all copying her. People reading recently, may think my main problem is all the gifted tit and ads, which do annoy the duck out of me because it is pure greed on her part, but that's because what 90% of her page is now about. I hate how she is turning women back into typical 1050's housewives. I dislike her mind games and sob stories that she uses to manipulate her following. I hate that she encourages really bad and sometimes dangerous practices. The excessive spending, the hoarding (and stockpiling of products and the HUGE mass of plastic that they all amount to), the ridiculous over use of multiple products and the misuse of chemicals. I hate that she doesn't take any ownership of her mistakes or issues statements correcting them. I hate that she won't tolerate even constructive criticism. I hate that she has all this 'fame' thanks to her Hinchers (🤮) and pays them lip service by saying she couldn't do it without them, yet doesn't take the time to like their comments, let alone respond to them, and those few that she does reply to always get the same response of "Bless you darling. All the best" - even those who have poured their heart out to her and were maybe hoping for a more wholesome, thoughtful response. I hate that she doesn't do anything really worthwhile or give back considering her huge following, her wealth and more importantly the platform she now has. She could do so much! I just hate how fake she is - I see through her fake humble posts like a pane of glass and wish some of her fans could too. I hate that she talks about suffering with Mental Health, and knows many of her followers do too, yet doesn't dedicate any of her time to the subject other than throwing out the odd quote from Pinterest and telling her followers to do a Taa Daa list or a clockwise clean. She doesn't need to tell us the ins and outs of her life and issues but she should tell people where and how to get help, direct them to their GP and/or local mental health services, direct them to websites and helplines. With her huge following, comes responsibility. She knew what she was doing, chasing this Insta fame and she as failed miserably from a moral stand point. That is just a few of the reasons for my dislike of Sophie Hinchliffe.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Wow! The attached photo, of a previous post I made is a good start as to what my problem with her is. She is killing our already fragile planet, single handedly! Only it's not really single handedly as she has a flock of 2.9 million sheep all copying her. People reading recently, may think my main problem is all the gifted tit and ads, which do annoy the duck out of me because it is pure greed on her part, but that's because what 90% of her page is now about. I hate how she is turning women back into typical 1050's housewives. I dislike her mind games and sob stories that she uses to manipulate her following. I hate that she encourages really bad and sometimes dangerous practices. The excessive spending, the hoarding (and stockpiling of products and the HUGE mass of plastic that they all amount to), the ridiculous over use of multiple products and the misuse of chemicals. I hate that she doesn't take any ownership of her mistakes or issues statements correcting them. I hate that she won't tolerate even constructive criticism. I hate that she has all this 'fame' thanks to her Hinchers (🤮) and pays them lip service by saying she couldn't do it without them, yet doesn't take the time to like their comments, let alone respond to them, and those few that she does reply to always get the same response of "Bless you darling. All the best" - even those who have poured their heart out to her and were maybe hoping for a more wholesome, thoughtful response. I hate that she doesn't do anything really worthwhile or give back considering her huge following, her wealth and more importantly the platform she now has. She could do so much! I just hate how fake she is - I see through her fake humble posts like a pane of glass and wish some of her fans could too. I hate that she talks about suffering with Mental Health, and knows many of her followers do too, yet doesn't dedicate any of her time to the subject other than throwing out the odd quote from Pinterest and telling her followers to do a Taa Daa list or a clockwise clean. She doesn't need to tell us the ins and outs of her life and issues but she should tell people where and how to get help, direct them to their GP and/or local mental health services, direct them to websites and helplines. With her huge following, comes responsibility. She knew what she was doing, chasing this Insta fame and she as failed miserably from a moral stand point. That is just a few of the reasons for my dislike of Sophie Hinchliffe.
This is so beautifully written. I think this really sums up how we all feel about her. Love this post 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Everyone who throws the jealous card at tattle needs to read this! Explains it perfectly 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bump, baby and you shared an arse licking Hinch post on fb. I left a comment slating her and had 2 replies licking her arse and a private message 🙄

New thread suggestion:
Hinchy's barely doing any cleaning, but her bank account is truly gleaming

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I reckon it's all merch for her website, which will launch either Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year. When I say launch, I know the website is already live, but the products. The charity tracksuit and notebook were just a tester, a PR good deed and to drive traffic to the site and leave them wanting more! Also I think a third book is definitely on the cards, that will delve deeper into her personal life, revealing more sob stories (possibly including medical conditions, bullying, maybe even stories surrounding TTC with Ronnie), but will most definitely have an underlying message of "duck you Tattle" throughout.

This is so beautifully written. I think this really sums up how we all feel about her. Love this post 💕💕
Everyone who throws the jealous card at tattle needs to read this! Explains it perfectly 💗
Thank you ❤❤

Reactions: 11
Most annoying women on insta. Making out ronnie is happy and laughing. With the cheap tacky toy!! Never seen him laugh or smile. Always looks so vacant and sad. Making out yesterday he was lol now she must be jealous of the way Stacey Rex is always happy and laughing 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.