Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on a mums night out tonight and the ladies I’m with are all ‘hinchers’ I hope they’re ready for me 😂. I will be that sober, annoying bleep slating mrs hinch 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 62
What creativity?! They nicked the idea off of the hinchers that had already started doing their Halloween make up like this. 😆
Screenshot_20191209_183354_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I reckon she’s been at her publishers today. I reckon book number 3 is on its way. She has been sharing nothing but hinchers reading the original book today.
She keeps on about the 3 million followers as well - all that along with her sense of entitlement, it could well be a biography!! I really wouldn’t put it past her!

Reactions: 17
What creativity?! They nicked the idea off of the hinchers that had already started doing their Halloween make up like this. 😆View attachment 63066
Thing is, she’s making out it was one person. It wasn’t, it was loads of people because it’s a stupid thing to do when Hinch is meant to be about “helping people with mental health through cleaning”. bleeping idiot. Hope it gets removed again because it’s vile 🖕🏻

Reactions: 16
What creativity?! They nicked the idea off of the hinchers that had already started doing their Halloween make up like this. 😆View attachment 63066
Another dope! Can see why her and Hinch are besties no brain cells! The way this div wrote Hinch on the doughnuts chest area upset a lot of people it didn’t come down to people on instagram being spiteful!! It looked like it was encouraging and normalising self harm and I can see why. That’s the reason divvy’s post was removed and right as well!! Sorry rant over- it would be lovely if these people would speak the truth for once instead of talking tit!! 😡😡😡

Something we all experience on a daily basis to and from work but traffic to her is like a flight being cancelled, she really is embarrassing!

Reactions: 12
Hinch just invented sellotape and non of you tattlers are talking about it!! What is wrong with you Guyzzzzz today 😂😂
. Mrs hinch pleasssseeee tell me where that sellotape is from. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

🙄 a bloody swipe up for sellotape she’s getting desperate for that 💰

Reactions: 15
Shout me down for this, but I don't get the furore over her Halloween costume. There are far worse things on IG to expose young people to than a Z-lister in a Halloween costume. A young girl killed herself in 2017 after being able to access images of self-harm on Instagram - that's the sort of material that needs reporting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When she tries to be humble her true ego shines through and it’s so pathetic. “I wonder if other bigger influencers share stuff like this lol I’m so random” duck OFF SOPH. CRAWL OUT YOUR OWN ARSE.

Reactions: 30
So true and it was just so wierd she dragged a professional Mua and hairdresser round at like
8pm the night BEFORE Halloween to create this look just for the gram 🙊 absalute cringe pot! Then harped on about keeping the wig cus it suited her 😂😂 yeah right Soph that went straight in the bin!!!

Reactions: 19
Shout me down for this, but I don't get the furore over her Halloween costume. There are far worse things on IG to expose young people to than a Z-lister in a Halloween costume. A young girl killed herself in 2017 after being able to access images of self-harm on Instagram - that's the sort of material that needs reporting.
It’s the chest area written Hinch in blood that upset people due to mental health/self harm that’s why it was reported

Reactions: 24
I’m on a mums night out tonight and the ladies I’m with are all ‘hinchers’ I hope they’re ready for me 😂. I will be that sober, annoying bleep slating mrs hinch 🙋🏼‍♀️
Educate them , it’s your duty ! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When she tries to be humble her true ego shines through and it’s so pathetic. “I wonder if other bigger influencers share stuff like this lol I’m so random” duck OFF SOPH. CRAWL OUT YOUR OWN ARSE.
I was literally about to post the same thing “other BIG Instagram accounts” ......... no Soph not many other account share continuous swipe ups for car bins and crappy leather gloves cus you are a scrounging grabber! I bet you she does have one of those Gucci belts you know the ones, but she would never show us on purpose just like her LV bag which retails for around £2000.. cus she just wears her Scruffs every day guyszzssssss don’t know how this happened to me *cough swipe up cough aff link*

Hinch has affilaited herself to a mental health charity and yet she gets made up to look like she's mutilated herself with a knife.
It's just so wrong.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.