Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She likes the idea of parcel paper....not because it can be recycled or anything. Just like the idea of it. It’s ok Soph you wash at 30 now
It’ll probably be white parcel paper. Can’t have brown interrupting the colourless scheme!

Reactions: 3
i’m loving the snideyness on her stories now. she’s become so bitter. “same old story 😉” .. yeah it is hun and it’s bleeping boring. as boring as your attention seeking claims of taking a break and stepping back. spend some time with your kid and husband. get your priorities in order.

Reactions: 26
Jamie is trying to watch TV whilst she’s sat there gabbing away documenting to her herd how she wraps a Christmas present. I
would be telling her to stfu.
Can she not survive being away from his side for an hour to use a different room?

Reactions: 17
So when wrapping her presents... this is her style this year? Do people change their style every year? Is that a thing? I buy wrapping paper with Christmassy stuff on it, grab the cellotape and hope for the best!! They usually look tit but who cares? They are gonna get ripped open anyway!! I don’t have a fancy bone in my body 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I feel so much of what is wrong here is down to Soph and Jamie’s parents. The Hinchs are mid 30s I assume and can’t cook without packet mixes. They think cleaning is so unusual they should talk about it constantly. And struggle (from what we see) to connect with their baby. My parents taught me life skills. I teach them to my daughter. It looks like no one bothered with S and J and that’s why they are like a couple of teenagers. It’s very sad
I think you're right about the no life skills but hinch has been overly mothered, she's always had everything done for her and has led a very sheltered life. She's admitted her mum had to teach her about cleaning when she got her house, because she's probably never had to lift a finger at her mums house. The way she gets over excited about everyday things like shes just discovered them is because she genuinely has. She said the casserole recipe was her mum's, and I can believe she probably was too stupid to follow a casserole packet without her mum's advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not sure if it was a filter but it looked like there were little sparkly bits in that paper. If so it can't be recycled anyway 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where to start.......?!
For me if was all the ads swipe ups, she is basically a shopping channel now. She doesn't interact with followers unless it's to defend herself again what she calls a troll when most of the time it's a difference of opinion, she blocks anyone who doesn't agree with her. She sets her hinchers onto people as well which is wrong, She isn't relatable anymore she's just well off now with an easy life of freebies. She shows her son too much and she has so called anxiety, we know that's a lie, she cannot stay off Instagram she says I'm having a break and is back in an hour, she's clearly obsessed with insta, that's a little bit sad she needs help. Spend time with your family nobody need to see every aspect of your life it's not normal!

Reactions: 21
She likes the idea of parcel paper....not because it can be recycled or anything. Just like the idea of it. It’s ok Soph you wash at 30 now
She has just copied Stacey Solomon who filmed herself wrapping Christmas presents in something similar this week. Hinch has never had an original idea in her life. She just copies people and passes the idea off as her own.

Reactions: 41
Off course the paper etc was all bought from eBay!! Now for all those people asking here's the swipe up guyzzzzz!! God her cult will all be wrapping their presents the same as her now. Is there anything that she won't buy or use just for a bleeping swipe up. Why could she not just go into a shop and buy the paper and ribbon. Oh no that would mean she would be missing a few pound in the bank

Reactions: 25
Why does she have to turn her families xmas presents into a sales pitch. Swipe up to buy what im getting my dad for xmas. Just wrap your presents and put your phone down

Reactions: 42
For me, its the falseness of it all. Hinch thinks she comes across as a girl from a little village that shared her cleaning and is naive. But we know its not the case. To me, she comes across as a saleswoman who knows exactly what she is doing. And it seems to me that her target audience are either getting into debt buying the products she advertises or berate themselves for not having an Insta perfect house. Her perception of trolling and bullying also gets to me. She put herself and her family into the public spotlight. Yet if anyone is critical or disagrees with her, they are trolls or are jealous. Her and the army really need to come up with a better reaction. Her army have sent some really awful messages to people that disagree with her, and that isn't on.
She claims to be relatable, but she isn't. She spends a lot of money on things that most people can't afford, but any criticism is seen as jealousy. She gets gifted things she doesn't need, and rather than give them to charity, they go in the loft.
Hinch claims she supports small businesses. Yet, so many times, on her threads, we see small businesses asking if she has received their gifts, because, despite them messaging her a few times, she doesn't reply. Yet she has time to mess about with that Gretal filter.
She chooses to share things about her son which should be private. Like his bowel movements.
She says she is taking a break that lasts all of a few hours.
If Hinch really wanted to do some good, she could. But she is happy to pick and choose where it suits.
Couldn’t have said it better! 👌🏼🙌🏼

Reactions: 9
Well, I love brown paper and string for wrapping and I will not let her ruin it for me. It’s also a line from The Sound of Music ...

“Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favourite things”

I believe the other verses go like this:

Fake sales pitches and extensions on mansions
New makeup brushes and free treats for handsomes
P&G products and big diamond blings
These are a few of my favourite things

When the handsnomes bites
When the casserole stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply swipe up for my favourite things
And then I don't feel so bad!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 153
Well, I love brown paper and string for wrapping and I will not let her ruin it for me. It’s also a line from The Sound of Music ...

These are a few of my favorite things”

Fake eyelashes and extensions on mansions
These are a few of my favorite things

When I'm feeling sad
bloody brilliant 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So even the presents she has bought for her parents for Christmas she can't resist tagging an Ad on!!! How spoilt can you get.

Reactions: 21

When I'm feeling sad
This year’s Christmas #1 right there

• Haha
Reactions: 15

When I'm feeling sad
I’ve used brown paper for years. Usually I will stop buying or doing anything she does but I can’t give up my wrapping!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Even her dad's presents are an excuse for a swipe up 🤦🏻‍♀️

Merry Grinchmas. Greedy cow.

Reactions: 23
That's exactly why she shouldn't post him on her business page and use as a prop to make money.

She was already making a fortune from ads and had no need to ever share him, but chose to.
Thing is, she had to share him. She made such a big deal about the pregnancy, about all the her “friends” on insta and about being in it together that if she hadn’t have shared him her hinchers would have seen through her and possibly left. She got herself into a situation which she couldn’t get out of without losing a lot of followers and therefore money.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.