Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on home care this morning, or was, as a favour to someone. I did two loads of washing at 6am and folded it all into individual piles to be taken into peoples rooms while I was at work (ha!) anyway, two labs, a muddy walk and a wrestling match on said sofa while I was out meant I came home to all the clothes I’d sorted in a muddy pile in front of the washer.

Just have to keep reminding myself: deck the halls not the family, falalalala 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Just to add that yes, it probably was lazy of me not to take them up but a) I could barely see colours at that time, having got in from work just after midnight and b) I didn’t want to wake everyone up. I suppose I should be grateful the dogs were walked
No, you were busy working. Hinch has nothing else to do but still can't be arsed to do the job properly. I leave the laundry on the airer till I'm ready to deal with it - only have to shift the occasional snoozing cat then 😂

Reactions: 3
She's laughing, talking and smiling at Ronnie and he has absolutely zero reaction. Seems very developmentally delayed..and it's probably because all he knows is a phone shoved in his face. I feel so sorry for him. The difference between him and Rex is absolutely shocking. Sophie needs to cop on and start stimulating the not little guy more. So very sad for him...he's a gorgeous little munchkin
What’s with the manic laughing in his face, the way she acts with him is so awkward to watch

Reactions: 14
I’m on home care this morning, or was, as a favour to someone. I did two loads of washing at 6am and folded it all into individual piles to be taken into peoples rooms while I was at work (ha!) anyway, two labs, a muddy walk and a wrestling match on said sofa while I was out meant I came home to all the clothes I’d sorted in a muddy pile in front of the washer.

Just have to keep reminding myself: deck the halls not the family, falalalala 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Just to add that yes, it probably was lazy of me not to take them up but a) I could barely see colours at that time, having got in from work just after midnight and b) I didn’t want to wake everyone up. I suppose I should be grateful the dogs were walked
Deck the halls-not the family 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is so sad. Jamie makes Ronnie belly laugh, but as soon as Sophie comes over he imidiately stops laughing.
I’ve just watched it and that’s heartbreaking! He clearly knows who his dad is but is very unsure of his mother! She’s going to give him mummy issues when she’s older if she doesn’t stop being so obsessed and manic!

Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched it and that’s heartbreaking! He clearly knows who his dad is but is very unsure of his mother! She’s going to give him mummy issues when she’s older if she doesn’t stop being so obsessed and manic!
I have a 4 month old and if she looked at me like Ronnie looks at her, I'd be heartbroken.

Reactions: 25
Did she just chase after him to take that video of him taking nothing up the stairs?

Reactions: 16
I have a 4 month old and if she looked at me like Ronnie looks at her, I'd be heartbroken.
He looks at her like how a kid looks at a visitor they’ve just met.
It’s been noticeable for a long time now....I know people say she only shows a few shots and we can’t say, but seriously now - how can you not see that!!

She must not watch them back coz how can she be comfortable posting it... cringe

Reactions: 22
1F0065CD-61D1-4C77-B2F9-F83FECBE1932.png

Steralised the bottles and then separated them again? No longer sterile then dumb tit. Doesn’t she realise you need to make them up so that they stay sterile.

Reactions: 19
He looks at her like how a kid looks at a visitor they’ve just met.
It’s been noticeable for a long time now....I know people say she only shows a few shots and we can’t say, but seriously now - how can you not see that!!

She must not watch them back coz how can she be comfortable posting it... cringe
I agree, it's got to the point now where it's really uncomfortable to watch! He was belly laughing with his Dad and then she come over and he immediately stopped...

• Sad
Also she said Oohh he sucks his thumb now but to me it looks he’s just biting on it through teething. She’s so out of tune with him (it seems)

Reactions: 18
Also she said Oohh he sucks his thumb now but to me it looks he’s just biting on it through teething. She’s so out of tune with him (it seems)
Yeh she can’t quite empathise with her own baby’s actions. Any parent would think “oh something going in the mouth, they’re either teething or exploring” not “oh they’re sucking their thumb”.

Reactions: 10
It’s at the point where she needs to choose what’s more important... social media or her son and it’s so sad that social media is winning.

As much as you dislike/hate us Sophie put the bloody phone down and make the most of your son, you cant get this time back 😢

Reactions: 24
It’s such a shame for Ronnie, I have a 9 month old an while I was pregnant I used to be so jealous of all the gifted stuff she got for him but now I just feel sorry for her she’s clearly more concerned with insta than her own son an I agree with everyone else you certainly can’t get this time back.
Put your phone down princess soph an pay attention to your son before it’s too late.

Reactions: 20
It’s such a shame for Ronnie, I have a 9 month old an while I was pregnant I used to be so jealous of all the gifted stuff she got for him but now I just feel sorry for her she’s clearly more concerned with insta than her own son an I agree with everyone else you certainly can’t get this time back.
Put your phone down princess soph an pay attention to your son before it’s too late.
Besides diddnt she say that’s that she was gonna do 🙄

Reactions: 13
The wee man loves Jamie. I don’t think comments about development are fair. Ronnie, just like us, simply thinks his mother is a bleeping annoying idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
View attachment 62793
Steralised the bottles and then separated them again? No longer sterile then dumb tit. Doesn’t she realise you need to make them up so that they stay sterile.
Omg this bottle rack is the most pointless thing ever, just put the bottle in the steriliser then erm just leave them in the steriliser until you’re ready to make a bottle?! Why do you need to get the bits out and hang them up 😂

Guys I honestly don’t feel the development comments on Ronnie are fair. A few people have said now they have children with autism or SEN and I bet you’d be heart broken reading these comments if they were about your child. I know I would be. (No way am I giving Grinch sympathy though.)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Im sure she has lots of teething toys for him, but from what we see he's never given any of them - or any toy for that matter. The only thing we see him hold is Henry's fur when she forces them to bond

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.