Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am in the minority who would call a night out with my hubby a date night. However I need to find myself a hubby first. 😂 not even got a bloody boyfriend either.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
To be fair those seats can be booked by anyone. I just had a look on the site (too much time on my hands perhaps) although for the random midweek date I selected it was £175 for two tickets, so top dollar for a Saturday in December. Drop in the ocean for hinch though. Could be gifted obvs but I feel she does like to shove it in our faces when something is free (although not when it’s a paid ad obvs). Sometimes it’s not obvious but other times she seems to revel in saying aww bless the lovely guys at PET have sent me these free tickets guys bless em, cos it was my childhood dream to be in a musical but I had to go into cold call sales instead on account of my debilating anxiety guys
😂😂😂 hahaha this made me laugh so much!! Read it in that irritating voice of hers haha!!

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why but this made my blood boil how did they even Know she was there 🧐🧐🧐 she is a Z list cleaner who doesn’t clean, I’m sick of this lol !
This has been set up by her management 100%
As if they just so happen to have a box of Zaflora hanging around back stage

• Sick
Reactions: 46
I almost never post here, I’m more of a lurker.
Last night was probably her Christmas staff party...her and him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Wandering around the West End on a Saturday night, buying food at McDonalds and only 3 fans recognised and wanted to be seen with her. The filters must really make her unrecognizable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Know idea how my brain works but where’s the label maker? She’s had a shed load of new stuff that needs naming!
I miss Kieth 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just saw this on insta... p&g’s new Christmas branding... I see no Mrs hunch in sight... is this the light at the end of the tunnel?
I do wonder if this was a contributing factor to the little 'I've decided to take a step back' story the other day. Would explain why she went from advertising loads of P & G stuff to none for a couple of days and then just a little here and there.

Reactions: 14
Unbelievable!! There she is driving past Trafalgar square in her taxi where people are taking part in the big sleep out to highlight homelessness ! She is exactly what is wrong with this world!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Know idea how my brain works but where’s the label maker? She’s had a shed load of new stuff that needs naming!
I miss Kieth 😂😂😂😂

the irony of laughing at kieth when I’ve spelled no wrong 😂😂😂😂

Note to self. Drink a brew and wake up before commenting on here!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I am in the minority who would call a night out with my hubby a date night. However I need to find myself a hubby first. 😂 not even got a bloody boyfriend either.
To be fair, had I scheduled date nights into my 20 year marriage, perhaps we would still be together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
well someone’s been on tattle 🤣
I’ve had to do a double take on this on this picture, I guess it’s supposed to be “Henry Hinch” and the hinch bowl is his water but at first I thought the second one was supposed to be her bowl! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why do all wanna be celebs or z graders say the fkn word surreal... I hate this word as all the try hards use it like they have some form of intelligence.. I put this word right along the word moist...hinch you are such a sheep. Can you get a fkn original idea at all you total sell out.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wandering around the West End on a Saturday night, buying food at McDonalds and only 3 fans recognised and wanted to be seen with her. The filters must really make her unrecognizable 😂
I wonder if she offered to buy their food in exchange for them posing with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More junk food. I wish someone would gift her a few cookery lessons and a nutrition course

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More junk food. I wish someone would gift her a few cookery lessons and a nutrition course
But it would end up like all the other gifts she gets - a few stories on the 'gram and then cast away, forgotten in favour of the next thing she's paid to advertise 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.