Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her defence (and she irritates the hell out of me) my 6 month old belly laughs at my husband at the drop of a hat but I’ve managed to get a laugh out of him maybe twice?! Not for lack of trying! And he smiles and giggles all the time but as soon as the phone is out to take a photo he stares at the reflection on the camera lens like a gormless potato 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is anyone else just getting sick of seeing those sausage casserole packets?? even if she is a tit cook and can only use packets, there’s more than just bleeping sausage casserole ones!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine being in that house for a second:

Grinch: “Jamie I’m going to peel a carrot for a watery casserole out of a packet”

Jamie: “Alwight luv sounds great”

Grinch: “Come here I need you to film me peeling it for the Gram so the shoppers can see me keeping it real”

Jamie: “Yeah and then you can do a swipe up so they can buy carrots mate”

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Grinch: “Jamie I’m going to peel a carrot for a watery casserole out of a packet”

Grinch: “Come here I need you to film me peeling it for the Gram so the shoppers can see me keeping it real”

That actually made me spit my tea out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is anyone else just getting sick of seeing those sausage casserole packets?? even if she is a tit cook and can only use packets, there’s more than just bleeping sausage casserole ones!!!
I am a rubbish cook but even I can make a casserole without needing a packet mix! Their diets are so full of processed tit, high in salt and not much in the way of nutrients. The greasy coated casseroles they have 5 nights a week must cause havoc with their insides, no wonder the toilet need cleaned multiple times a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The miming to Mary Poppins is absolutely cringeworthy. Actually takes the time to video herself and upload it. She’s so annoying and childish. In fact her behaviour is embarrassing. As for the cackling and screeching at Ronnie 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
“Back to reality”.......Reality??? Really? You clearly don’t usually make the tea!
Could Ronnie have hinted anymore that he thinks she’s a complete dick?
I can’t believe she made a point of dropping whatever she was doing to literally run to catch Jamie not taking the clothes upstairs. Why does she need to make an arse out of him all the time? Who puts on the stories, them getting angry at someone??? What. A. Moron. My husband would tell me to take that down. And out of respect, I would.

Reactions: 23

For 2 people they’re using 2 packet mixes and 2 stock cubes🤮
Their poor insides. I feel bad for Ronnie having to eat this crap when he does start weaning 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
I feel so much of what is wrong here is down to Soph and Jamie’s parents. The Hinchs are mid 30s I assume and can’t cook without packet mixes. They think cleaning is so unusual they should talk about it constantly. And struggle (from what we see) to connect with their baby. My parents taught me life skills. I teach them to my daughter. It looks like no one bothered with S and J and that’s why they are like a couple of teenagers. It’s very sad

Reactions: 20
I dont think Ronnie has developmental delay. I'm sure I've seen a video of him bouncing in a jumperoo and smiling and giggling at it which means he can support his head properly and he is enjoying the sensation of moving. I do agree she looks like she treats him like a doll though and their interactions look a bit "off". When my kid was that age our front room was a chaos of colour and toys (still is now in fact). It is sad that she has prioritised her personal style over creating a visually stimulating age appropriate environment for her son.

Mary Poppins vibes?! She couldn't be less like Mary Poppins if she tried. She can't even prioritise her own kid never mind step in to love someone else's.

Reactions: 21
I dont think Ronnie has developmental delay. I'm sure I've seen a video of him bouncing in a jumperoo and smiling and giggling at it which means he can support his head properly and he is enjoying the sensation of moving. I do agree she looks like she treats him like a doll though and their interactions look a bit "off". When my kid was that age our front room was a chaos of colour and toys (still is now in fact). It is sad that she has prioritised her personal style over creating a visually stimulating age appropriate environment for her son.
That’s because she’s a vacuous and superficial money making machine!

Reactions: 3
I am curious because I don’t follow this thread and I’m much more into reading about other people, but besides the book deals and hideous swipe ups, what do you guys not like about her? She just has like the same amount of threads as the minghams and Christ they are awful people so I’m just curious really
For me, its the falseness of it all. Hinch thinks she comes across as a girl from a little village that shared her cleaning and is naive. But we know its not the case. To me, she comes across as a saleswoman who knows exactly what she is doing. And it seems to me that her target audience are either getting into debt buying the products she advertises or berate themselves for not having an Insta perfect house. Her perception of trolling and bullying also gets to me. She put herself and her family into the public spotlight. Yet if anyone is critical or disagrees with her, they are trolls or are jealous. Her and the army really need to come up with a better reaction. Her army have sent some really awful messages to people that disagree with her, and that isn't on.
She claims to be relatable, but she isn't. She spends a lot of money on things that most people can't afford, but any criticism is seen as jealousy. She gets gifted things she doesn't need, and rather than give them to charity, they go in the loft.
Hinch claims she supports small businesses. Yet, so many times, on her threads, we see small businesses asking if she has received their gifts, because, despite them messaging her a few times, she doesn't reply. Yet she has time to mess about with that Gretal filter.
She chooses to share things about her son which should be private. Like his bowel movements.
She says she is taking a break that lasts all of a few hours.
If Hinch really wanted to do some good, she could. But she is happy to pick and choose where it suits.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
For me, its the falseness of it all. Hinch thinks she comes across as a girl from a little village that shared her cleaning and is naive. But we know its not the case. To me, she comes across as a saleswoman who knows exactly what she is doing. And it seems to me that her target audience are either getting into debt buying the products she advertises or berate themselves for not having an Insta perfect house. Her perception of trolling and bullying also gets to me. She put herself and her family into the public spotlight. Yet if anyone is critical or disagrees with her, they are trolls or are jealous. Her and the army really need to come up with a better reaction. Her army have sent some really awful messages to people that disagree with her, and that isn't on.
She claims to be relatable, but she isn't. She spends a lot of money on things that most people can't afford, but any criticism is seen as jealousy. She gets gifted things she doesn't need, and rather than give them to charity, they go in the loft.
Hinch claims she supports small businesses. Yet, so many times, on her threads, we see small businesses asking if she has received their gifts, because, despite them messaging her a few times, she doesn't reply. Yet she has time to mess about with that Gretal filter.
She chooses to share things about her son which should be private. Like his bowel movements.
She says she is taking a break that lasts all of a few hours.
If Hinch really wanted to do some good, she could. But she is happy to pick and choose where it suits.
Ah thank you!

Reactions: 6
Surely the amount of greasy casseroles they eat cant be good for them? I feel sorry for poor Ronnie having to eat that when he's weaned too

Reactions: 5
She likes the idea of parcel paper....not because it can be recycled or anything. Just like the idea of it. It’s ok Soph you wash at 30 now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.