Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, if you.want to talk about your own life please do start a thread in advice or offtopic. Just so this can be kept hinch centric :)

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It really won’t surprise me if further down the line: be it weeks, months, years, whenever she has realised she’s used up every sob story, for her to launch the Post natal depression story. I honestly wouldn’t put it past her to pull out that card. Let’s face it, she’s having everyone believe she has anxiety....🤥💩 without a gram of tit given to making an arse of everyone who GENUINELY does have it. I truly believe that when the time comes, when she’s backed herself into a corner, and everyone realises all her bullshit, and without a duck given to everyone who has, or has had it, she’ll launch it. She’ll maintain that it was due to her PND that led her to that point. Not one bat of an eyelid to the darkest places in which women HAVE been in the horrible midst o that beyond-tit-of a condition - she’ll make it about her. And it will be another attempt at her trying to seem relatable.
And you know something, maybe that’s what’s wrong with her, and why she isn’t seeming to be taking motherhood by the reigns. Who knows. I’ll wait....

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.