Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which hotel is she enjoying a free stay at tonight I wonder?🙄
I wouldn't have a clue how to but can't someone tweet Steve Wright and steer him towards some late night reading?
Might spice up the interview?

Reactions: 17
I Know it involved her actually leaving the house, but I don’t understand why she needed to personally label the items up and therefore limit it to a few places in Essex?? Surely she could have signed sheets and sheets of stickers and then Poundland stick them on batches of products before splitting them and sending them to loads of different stores.

Statutory is. Some private companies have very generous paternity packages, my mate works for a oil corporation and they give 6 months.
Or Jamie could be on sabbatical leave, he won't get paid but can have a year off and return to work

What?? No sticker love for Paul the pine or zoflora?? So basically just a P&G sales drive disguised as a game then......

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So I'm bored,just counted 63 segments of swipe ups and ads in her 24 hours,that including her book which managed to find it's way in.
Then there was the troll rant (she never mentions doxing does she ?) Then there were the snaps of people showing there sticker finds ..a couple of ronnie the the gingerbread house things she wrote their names on and that's it ..how can she call herself anything other then a shopping channel ? Shes shocking isn't she
just wait until January.. once everyone has a six week wait until pay day plus an enormous amount of debt from buying off all the back of her swipe ups. Yet she will still be posting to her ‘hinchers’ about how she’s just been to b&m and ‘bought these baskets, don’t know why guyzzzz, but I guess I will use them at some point’
I see a lot of unfollows coming up and tattle members rising

Reactions: 28
I have 3 Instagram accounts. I followed her on all of them.
my eyes have been opened what a bleeping fruitloop she really is, so I’ve unfollowed...

She used to be “relatable” and now she just comes across self centered, greedy, moronic, money grabbing and a bleeping weirdo mate 🙈

I’m officially converted for life.
I.D.S.T 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ronnie and Henry are such unusual names and hard to find... They really aren’t Sophie.

#paulthepine will be making his grand entrance tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣
All these things I’d forgotten about, and it seems she has too! Paul Pine, Smarties, Milky Rolo things... it’s like she experiments to see what can gain attention/folllowing/ the dollar then drops them like a lead balloon.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was just having a wee look at older stories on her page. She was organising her daily basket, I had totally forgotten about that. Anyway, in her words this is what she does everyday... uses dave the duster, then polishes with mr sheen. Uses cif wipes on her toilet, pine toilet duck and bloo powder. Soda crystals and hoover attachments.
still do all that every single day soph??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bugboy has a new grid post. The blue star on her tree irks me as it doesn’t match
The comments on his post are puke making. Anyone would think she had discovered a cure for cancer not decorated the tree. And the star at the top has the wrong colour lights and clashes with the rest 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
So I posted the other day about her not crediting her sister in laws small business, some of you replied saying she will do it later to gain more exposure for her SIL etc, well she didn’t. And now even Bugboy has posted the tree and no mention for his own sister. So rude, hope they get a buffet of dicks for lunch at the radio show today 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The comments on his post are puke making. Anyone would think she had discovered a cure for cancer not decorated the tree. And the star at the top has the wrong colour lights and clashes with the rest 🤦‍♀️
The star is her saying 'well I might be extravagant and have all this gifted and overpriced Christmas stuff but I'm still like you because I bought my star at tesco'

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.