Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's about children living on the breadline. Watching it now. It's heartbreaking
Thank you for answering 🙏 I honestly couldn’t watch that, I’d cry for days. It infuriates me that someone with as big a platform As Hinch has- she could raise so much awareness and get all her hinchers to help somehow, yet she only thinks of herself. I honestly don’t know how she lives with herself

Reactions: 8
I Know it involved her actually leaving the house, but I don’t understand why she needed to personally label the items up and therefore limit it to a few places in Essex?? Surely she could have signed sheets and sheets of stickers and then Poundland stick them on batches of products before splitting them and sending them to loads of different stores.

I could be wrong but I swear paternity leave is literally like 2 weeks off?
Statutory is. Some private companies have very generous paternity packages, my mate works for a oil corporation and they give 6 months.

Reactions: 7
I Know it involved her actually leaving the house, but I don’t understand why she needed to personally label the items up and therefore limit it to a few places in Essex?? Surely she could have signed sheets and sheets of stickers and then Poundland stick them on batches of products before splitting them and sending them to loads of different stores.

Statutory is. Some private companies have very generous paternity packages, my mate works for a oil corporation and they give 6 months.
Thanks for clearing that up. My partner couldn’t afford to take paternity pay with our second baby, wouldn’t have been able to afford the bills! the pay was absolutely shocking so safe to say that his workplace was far from generous

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Another person has tagged her in a post about that outfit Ronnie was wearing this morning.
She wasn’t even tagged but she’s still thanking her 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So I'm bored,just counted 63 segments of swipe ups and ads in her 24 hours,that including her book which managed to find it's way in.
Then there was the troll rant (she never mentions doxing does she ?) Then there were the snaps of people showing there sticker finds ..a couple of ronnie the the gingerbread house things she wrote their names on and that's it ..how can she call herself anything other then a shopping channel ? Shes shocking isn't she

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I hope the witch is watching Channel 4 right now. Little girl wants to kill herself and can’t afford gcse revision books or anything for that matter. Sadly this is many, many people’s realities including mine. I’ve had to choose food over heating and use my hair dryer to warm up the bed for me and my son before now. Knew I shouldn’t watch this show as I’m in tears but I’m glad I have in a way. Grinch the greedy c### needs to watch this and get with reality. Running around with stickers is no good to man nor beast ffs. Someone needs to give her a shake or a hard slap to bring her into the real world. Lucky for her her little boy won’t know struggle. But she’s in a position where she can do good but she outright refuses 🤯 and instead, has chosen to gloat about her own wealth and good fortune. Makes me feel physically sick tbh.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I could be wrong but I swear paternity leave is literally like 2 weeks off?
Men can take shared parental leave now. So I may be wrong, I took the whole 9 months paid but I could take 3 months for example and my partner could take the remaining 6
So since she doesn't work I guess in theory he could take the whole 9 months?

Though maybe it depends on the company too.
One of my mates had 3 months off as his wife was the big earner
My partner got 6 weeks with our second baby but that was our company policy

Reactions: 4
He’s probably on paternity leave and getting paid.
He’s on a career break apparently.

My company used to do it. You could build up unpaid leave and then take a year or two off unpaid and then return to work.

Reactions: 8
And on a side note I saw her dumb journal in Tesco earlier and put different books in front of it 🤷🏼‍♀️😅 sorry not sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She very quiet this evening. Tomorrow will either be something about charity work or saying she's being trolled

Reactions: 10
isnt that fake snow harmful to animals???
Yes it is. I’ve bought new Christmas tree with frosting on it and a website saying so too.
Thank you for answering 🙏 I honestly couldn’t watch that, I’d cry for days. It infuriates me that someone with as big a platform As Hinch has- she could raise so much awareness and get all her hinchers to help somehow, yet she only thinks of herself. I honestly don’t know how she lives with herself
whats the exact title and what channel is on please? I’m trying to search on catch up and I cannot find it
Thank you 😊

Reactions: 2
I find that really weird too- that a 9 year old would love a cleaning account? They should be playing and just being 9, not idolising a cleaning account on Instagram?
A 9 year old shouldn't even be on Instagram, the age limit is 13. There's plenty of female role models that a 9 year old can look up to, why would you let your daughter think a lazy, beggy shite who doesn't even live in the real world could be something she can aspire to?

Reactions: 25
Yes it is. I’ve bought new Christmas tree with frosting on it and a website saying so too.

whats the exact title and what channel is on please? I’m trying to search on catch up and I cannot find it
Thank you 😊
It's on Channel 4. It's just started now Channel 4+1. It's called "Growing up poor: Britain's breadline kids". I have it set to record as I didn't get a chance to watch it tonight.

Reactions: 3

Thank you 😊
Growing up poor Britain’s breadline kids was on ch4 at 10pm

Question!
what do you do with the sticker? Stick it on your fridge? Keep the bottle until you realise she’s a nobody and bin it? Throw the bottle once you’ve used it? Stick it on your journal even though it’s more than likely to become less sticky and full off? You would think a ‘millionaire’ would be less tight and use something more worth while than stickers!

I was on the first course they did and got offered the job to work there after I finished it. When we moved to larger premises that were a total wreck, we contacted all the large paint companies and never got even one tin of paint donated! Dulux even told me to stop sending them emails asking for paint donations and we are less then 5 miles away from the plant that makes it!
We live in an upside down world where the people that are in need get nothing and the people that dont need anything get everything!
One of the worst is the owner of the range, a few years ago I hand delivered him a letter requesting a raffle gift for a cancer charity, he looked me right in the eye and said ‘ if I give you anything, they’ll all be wanting something for nothing’ I’ve never stepped in one of his stores since

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Question!
what do you do with the sticker? Stick it on your fridge? Keep the bottle until you realise she’s a nobody and bin it? Throw the bottle once you’ve used it? Stick it on your journal even though it’s more than likely to become less sticky and full off? You would think a ‘millionaire’ would be less tight and use something more worth while than stickers!
You could stick it up Mrs Hinch's .... 🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bugboy has a new grid post. The blue star on her tree irks me as it doesn’t match

Thought it was interesting until I saw this...had to stop reading after that
I read that earlier and realised what a load of twaddle it was. I mean I'm no marketing genius but unless follows translate to sales it's not a sensible marketing tool. For a loft ladder company it's useless. For a nationwide company like Minky it works because their products can be bought reasonably cheaply everywhere.
I couldn't roll my eyes hard enough at the girl gushing over the Hinch effect 🤢🤮

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.