Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to work for a charity that helped single parents, ex offenders, and people from deprived areas learn IT skills and help them get into employment or further education and whenever we contacted big companies for help we always got a standard reply, they allocate so much for charity and unfortunately this years allocation has already been met!

It was always the local independent businesses that helped us out
oh I bet that so fulfilling x yeah pretty much the same x ca t even get cereal from.kelloggs for our food parcels and the production factory is a 5 min drive from us 😞😞

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I had no idea that she was a limited company :’Mrs Hinch Limited’ and was the sole company director!!! FFS!

Reactions: 4
Thought it was interesting until I saw this...had to stop reading after that
Yeah that's really reaching. I felt like that person had never followed her and just watched a few stories because shes more 80% gifts or ads and will literally show anything. Like scrub daddy, she never uses them but does ads. Also one of the replies on Twitter mention that if loft ladder hasn't got the sales then its not effective at all.

Reactions: 9
Fuckin Norah get a load of this! Give owa ya sad moronic doylums! 🤯
Why on earth would a 9 year old love Mrs Hinch?? Why would she even know who she is?? I reckon she just wants a sticker for herself and thinks she will have more chance if she uses her child!! Very sad!!

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Wonder if she is going to watch the channel 4 documentary tonight... I won’t be able to watch because I know how much it will upset me. I’m not trying to be ignorant to the issue I just can’t upset myself like that I’m too fragile. I hope she does watch... I hope it stings her like a witch too and I hope a lot of her minions watch and then tomorrow come to their senses when they see her non stop ads and greed
What documentary is this? 💗

Came across this on twitter. Not sure if been posted before.
It’s amazing how different people can have such different views. Genuine? Authentic? I feel like we must be watching different versions.

Reactions: 9
Am I just really behind on the times?! Just found out she had a gastric band! I’m surprised I had idea!
409233A4-A7D5-4A1B-9411-F571CC0B0888.jpeg

Does anybody know roughly how much she makes from an ad? Or from swipe ups etc.
Still don't get how her and Jamie can both be off work and have the lifestyle they do. It must be thousands 😳
He’s probably on paternity leave and getting paid.

Reactions: 2
Thought it was interesting until I saw this...had to stop reading after that
I really hate how they also say cleaning sensation lmao seriously wtf she copies everything off others

Reactions: 12
I’d have so loved to visit one of those Poundlands and move all the stickers to different products after drawing huge penises on them with added quote bubbles “I’m a greedy begger”.

Wonder if she added any to the Mug Shots?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
oh I bet that so fulfilling x yeah pretty much the same x ca t even get cereal from.kelloggs for our food parcels and the production factory is a 5 min drive from us 😞😞
I was on the first course they did and got offered the job to work there after I finished it. When we moved to larger premises that were a total wreck, we contacted all the large paint companies and never got even one tin of paint donated! Dulux even told me to stop sending them emails asking for paint donations and we are less then 5 miles away from the plant that makes it!
We live in an upside down world where the people that are in need get nothing and the people that dont need anything get everything!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
To add to the Poundland sticker story can anyone go and deface the products like this? For example could one counteract the Hinch sticker with an alternative... Perhaps a ‘Tattle.Life’ signed sticker on all of our favourite products! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why on earth would a 9 year old love Mrs Hinch?? Why would she even know who she is?? I reckon she just wants a sticker for herself and thinks she will have more chance if she uses her child!! Very sad!!
I find that really weird too- that a 9 year old would love a cleaning account? They should be playing and just being 9, not idolising a cleaning account on Instagram?

Reactions: 18
Newbie here. Thank you to this page for making me see sense!! I don’t feel bad anymore if my house is a mess (2kids under 4) and I don’t waste money on as much crap. She’s a witch x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.