Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That thread went so fast I missed it. What's the netting on her tree? It looks like the stuff they wrap your real tree in

Reactions: 12
Love the title lol. I donā€™t know if itā€™s been discussed before as Iā€™m fairly new on here but I think itā€™s such a bad idea to have given her dog his own bedroom. Thereā€™s four bedrooms, three of which are currently occupied so what happens if they decide to have say two more kids in the future? Are the kids going to have to share a room and come second to the dog? Or is she going to be cruel and throw Henry out the room? At this rate I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she makes one of the kids share a room with Henry. After all, they are ā€˜best brothersā€™ as she keeps saying lol

Reactions: 28
Love the title lol. I donā€™t know if itā€™s been discussed before as Iā€™m fairly new on here but I think itā€™s such a bad idea to have given her dog his own bedroom. Thereā€™s four bedrooms, three of which are currently occupied so what happens if they decide to have say two more kids in the future? Are the kids going to have to share a room and come second to the dog? Or is she going to be cruel and throw Henry out the room? At this rate I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she makes one of the kids share a room with Henry. After all, they are ā€˜best brothersā€™ as she keeps saying lol
That dog of hers is the saddest looking dog Iā€™ve ever seen

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She'll just have an extension added onto the current extension rather than turfing Henry out of his room šŸ¤£

Reactions: 23
Their ā€œoldā€ bedroom is actually their ā€œspareā€ room. Theyā€™d sell all the gifted stuff in there and get some new gifted items if they need another nursery.

Reactions: 11
It will be the perfect excuse to move to a gated mansion....

Reactions: 15

I hate seeing these posts. Ronnie DOES NOT need anything. His parents want for nothing because people fall over themselves to give them free things.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I think she needs to educate herself about dogs.... she really has no clue. The things she says itā€™s like she thinks that he thinks the same way as us.... and donā€™t get me started on the brother thing!! Sheā€™s an absolute twit and if she doesnā€™t stop what sheā€™s doing she is putting her son in danger. I sometimes actually wonder if she puts Henry before Ronnie!

Reactions: 27
Here we go she blocked me( other accounts) and deleted my comment about hinchmas stacemas being an insult to me as a believing Christian Catholic. Shame on you hinch shame on you #shockblock

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Just watched her stories oh she does my tits in the way she talks. Act your age soph and speak like an adult with proper English šŸ™„

Reactions: 14
I think she needs to educate herself about dogs.... she really has no clue. The things she says itā€™s like she thinks that he thinks the same way as us.... and donā€™t get me started on the brother thing!! Sheā€™s an absolute twit and if she doesnā€™t stop what sheā€™s doing she is putting her son in danger. I sometimes actually wonder if she puts Henry before Ronnie!
I thought she spoke to that dog quite aggressively when she was saying to it ā€œget in the Christmas spiritā€ itā€™s a dog it doesnā€™t know what bleeping Christmas spirit is you daft bint šŸ™„

Reactions: 34
Iā€™ve had to comment thatā€™s itā€™s Christmas not hinchmas. God that gets on my tits!

Reactions: 18

I hate seeing these posts. Ronnie DOES NOT need anything. His parents want for nothing because people fall over themselves to give them free things.
These businesses are so desperate to send personalised items to hinch in the hope she will give them recognition and it'll boost the followers e.g Mister Loft Ladder.
Its sad that they dont want to gift her anything because they like what she does, it's because she's got nearly 3 million followers.
Please, if you are going to gift an influencer, do it to someone who will appreciate it - Hinch doesn't give a tit plus the fact she doesn't need anything else. She is a hoarder of crap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Iā€™ve had to comment thatā€™s itā€™s Christmas not hinchmas. God that gets on my tits!
I absolutely hate that too. I donā€™t know why itā€™s not bothering more people? Itā€™s just offensive and self centred.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.