Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been on here for ages but the latest video brought me back out of hiding. At least we know how the snow globe got the jizz in. It came from the Durex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Cue the hysterical laughter post any time now saying she can't believe she said it

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Trying to get in the paper again, like with the bum oil. Desperate to sell those books for Christmas!

Reactions: 20
So I realised my error in my previous post but couldn't edit. The company is called Mr loft ladder haha.
Can someone more confident than me please message them to find out how much business they are getting from there 30k followers that Saint Sophie got them??

Reactions: 9
We’re all jealous 😂😂😂
Hahahahaha she’s frigging looped that tattle life instagram person. Who the duck does that? “Holly Branson help us”. What is she like? A black ops agent in some clandestine force to removed anyone who says Mrs Hinch is a right bleep? Ha ha ha it’s given me a good laugh that after today. AT WORK. Where I HAVE TO GO to pay for two children and to keep my arse nice and fat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.