Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That should have been attached to someone's comment offering content for a small fee!

Reactions: 4
New thread title thanks to @GrabThePopcorn with a huge 107 likes!! 🎊🎉

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:-

This is an incredibly special moment for me. The bored train journeys scrolling tattle, the double screening while my BF moans that I'm not paying attention, the stolen moments on the loo... they have all led to this - My first thread title. Thank you all you bunch of mean trolls, you're actually pretty sound

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 151
Not sure why people these days are so insistent baby groups are the answer to everything. I hated them, my child hated them even more. He goes to one a week because its themed, he learns and everyone is lovely. Before one baby groups didn't benefit him in the slightest and I gave up as i couldn't be bothered to pay for the privilege of sitting around people I didn't particularly want to talk to.
Me too, full of witches whos kids did no wrong or who acted superior..awful places ( in my own experience)

Reactions: 29
You know what would be really great Soph if you used your platform and shared a link for people to register to vote (You know, that thing suffragettes fought for) ATB.

Reactions: 37
Back with a vengeance I see 😑

Why is she having a dig at people having a night out? What’s that got to do with her exactly? Is it because she doesn’t go out so she feels the need to shun those that do and have dared post stories of them having a good time. How dare they do that whilst Grinchy has been “poorly”. I guess she was expecting everyone to be miserable and in mourning due to her absence.
Her friends before she found fame probably had a night out last night and didn’t invite her because she’s turned into a monumental fanny. That’s what I reckons happened 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hinch winching and whining about not getting a good pic of the two of them (Jamie and Ronnie...oh and Henry) I think she's on the beg for a gifted professional photo session.

Reactions: 6
Why pose for photos in a garden centre too? Surely there are some nice beauty spots or parks where they live?

I find her life so boring. Her social circle seems so limited and I find it hard to believe she’s never enjoyed nights out. If she didn’t like nights out why was her hen at Pride involving her wearing a skimpy bride outfit and (if I recall correctly) clutching an inflatable penis? I don’t go clubbing anymore unless it’s a big night out, birthday etc (I’m only 6 months older than Zophie) but I still like going to bars or going out with friends for dinner. However I didn’t want a night out for my hen do so we had a weekend in a log cabin and went to Go Ape. I just don’t find her satisfaction with her lot to be genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread title is the best :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Had a family day out as hubby surprised us and came home early from his 9 week trip! So now off to watch her stories whilst he watches the football

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
See she’s not sitting in the back, like she always claims she does now 🙄 oh silly me, she only sits in the back when she is trying to be relatable

Reactions: 15
Hinch winching and whining about not getting a good pic of the two of them (Jamie and Ronnie...oh and Henry) I think she's on the beg for a gifted professional photo session.

winching 😂 😂 😂 i don't think anyone outside of scotland will get why i find that so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she cooking cookies in a kitchen with a black work surface and tiled walls but then her ad for the dishwasher tablets she back in her kitchen making out she’s cooked a Sunday dinner 🙄 what a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why can't she chop that chocolate like a normal person, who does that with that claw of hers??

Reactions: 13
Even the bloody cookies ended up being a massive ad. For fairy dishwasher tabs. How rich does she think her followers are to have dishwashers etc.

Reactions: 14
Why would you use the dishwasher to wash around 5 items?! What a waste of electric.
Her electricity bill must be sky high since she never leaves the house and uses appliances unnecessarily . First the washing machine and now the dishwasher 🤦🏻‍♀️ Anything to throw in a ‘ad’

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.