Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Dunno if this ha been discussed before but wow, Just found this on YouTube! Had me laughing...
At the end she talks about Henry... rolling in fox
poo.. he never leaves the sodding house. Or not that we see her walking him! for a spaniel he is quite overweight!!
I also love “I dunno how nobody’s not sick of me yet” hahaha you daft twit, we were sick of you ages ago!
I got halfway through and my piss was boiling so much I had to turn off . You lying cow ! Plus the hair twidling...huge give away.....liar liar !

Reactions: 14
Did anyone notice in the veg box story a bit earlier, she said, ‘they probably won’t ever see this’ .....you absolute lying cow....of course they will, you’ll provide a swipe up as it was already arranged with the seller. lol and behold she has now deleted that comment from her story and the swipe up had appeared 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I was replying to someone who said they love the loose lips podcast with Anna and Luisa. But these threads move so quickly by the time I hit post the thread was closed 😂 but she mentioned tattle on Mondays podcast when talking about MOD. I've never really seen anything negative about her on here. Some people don't like about how opinionated she is but its what I love about her. She says alot of stuff we all think but wouldn't dare say. I also love Rosie Ramsey. They both come across so genuine. The complete opposite of Hinch! I duno how so many people have fallen for her crap!

Reactions: 17
I got halfway through and my piss was boiling so much I had to turn off . You lying cow ! Plus the hair twidling...huge give away.....liar liar !
I turned it off at the “We saved for our house for years... or what felt like years... (so was it years or just months or what?) ...we made ourselves skint.” Skint! If this is true hun, you know how hard it is. Give your Hinchers a break, stop literally encouraging spending (“if you’re having trouble with getting something done, just buy something to motivate you” wtf) and be upfront that you are funding your lifestyle off the backs of your beloved Hinchers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I’ve just watched her new snow globe story, I couldn’t help but laugh that she’s got floaters in her snow globe, that’ll end up on the landfill 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve just watched her new snow globe story, I couldn’t help but laugh that she’s got floaters in her snow globe, that’ll end up on the landfill 😒
That poor snow globe is probably in the bin already.

That

Reactions: 9
I turned it off at the “We saved for our house for years... or what felt like years... (so was it years or just months or what?) ...we made ourselves skint.” Skint! If this is true hun, you know how hard it is. Give your Hinchers a break, stop literally encouraging spending (“if you’re having trouble with getting something done, just buy something to motivate you” wtf) and be upfront that you are funding your lifestyle off the backs of your beloved Hinchers.
They only got together in 2014 and moved in the house what, 2016-2017? She’s going on like they spent 10+ years grafting and scraping money together. She’s been raised a spoiled little princess, she doesn’t know what it means to go without

Thinking more about that comment on the FB group about how she should declare AD as soon as she starts showing the ‘ebayers’ that seems followed up with a swipe up, surely then all those ebayers she posts are breaching ASA rules, cause I’ve just read they’re supposed to declare AD from the START of the product related content. Meh, guess I’ll make an ASA report to find out

Reactions: 27
Just watched the snow globe stories. Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ She really has got money to burn hasn’t she? £20 for a rotten snow globe that looks like someone’s jizzed in 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
I call BULLSHIT on that Snow Globe!!!
Don't believe a word of it, bet it's an old one she already had and she's on the beg to be gifted a Beatrix Potter Collection! BEGGY GRINCH 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 27
I was replying to someone who said they love the loose lips podcast with Anna and Luisa. But these threads move so quickly by the time I hit post the thread was closed 😂 but she mentioned tattle on Mondays podcast when talking about MOD. I've never really seen anything negative about her on here. Some people don't like about how opinionated she is but its what I love about her. She says alot of stuff we all think but wouldn't dare say. I also love Rosie Ramsey. They both come across so genuine. The complete opposite of Hinch! I duno how so many people have fallen for her crap!
I love it too! I’ve met Luisa a few times and she’s genuinely a lovely person.

Reactions: 7
Is she totally clueless? Their house must be heated to tropical conditions as she never has any clothes on, that broccoli is going to be rotten and stinking by the morning if she leaves it out of the fridge. And bananas on the veg baskets - they give off gases which will make the rest rot - stupid woman, how can someone get to 30 and know so little 🤦

Reactions: 29
I’ve bought second hand stuff on eBay many times and it always takes about a week minimum for stuff to arrive, with the sender taking time to post, usually sent 2nd class etc, I also call bullshit, that arrived too fast. Also though the Christmas globe from yesterday was the start of the collection?!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.