Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit I'm actually here for the first page of a new thread. I've been stuck in a MoD hole for the last week. Good to be back. What fuckery is the swipe up queen up to now?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bug boys story tho 😂😂 it’s the funniest ever I proper laughed at it.. wtf he’s such a wet lettuce !! Cheers pal I will listen to that to help me fall asleep tonight!!.. the weather speaks for its self 😂😂 no tit Sherlock!!! x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was expecting to see lots of reposts of Grinchers in their loungewear sets this weekend. Not much of of a surprise that no one is sharing their pics as I’m sure they’ll make even the most slender ladies look like a sack ‘a’ spuds!!!

Did notice someone posted a pic and said they are a size 10-12 and the size L fits perfectly!!! The irony of this being connected with a MH charity!

Do you think Hinch commissioned them to sell then realised how tit they were and joining forces with a charity was the only way to shift them?

They remind me of the type of thing I see in the offers aisle in Aldi for £2.99.

Reactions: 32
Who's dog has a day bed though? Wtf. My dog has a bed, that's it, other than that he's on the floor/sofa/my bed. No dear not on mummy's sofa, go to your day bed handsnomes

• Haha
Reactions: 26
tit I loved child’s farm - not happy with them ‘gifting’ the bloody hinch a hamper of products. It’s now a no from me!

Reactions: 28
I’ve been away for a while, moving house so haven’t had much of a chance to keep track on here. Have I missed anything other than Stacey Solomon and swipeups?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was expecting to see lots of reposts of Grinchers in their loungewear sets this weekend. Not much of of a surprise that no one is sharing their pics as I’m sure they’ll make even the most slender ladies look like a sack ‘a’ spuds!!!

Did notice someone posted a pic and said they are a size 10-12 and the size L fits perfectly!!! The irony of this being connected with a MH charity!

Do you think Hinch commissioned them to sell then realised how tit they were and joining forces with a charity was the only way to shift them?

They remind me of the type of thing I see in the offers aisle in Aldi for £2.99.
They’re probably using them for cleaning rags after the second wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just scrolled through her stories from today and noticed a few shares of her army wearing her lounge set. They must be so disappointed! It looks so cheap and nasty. They could have bought something much nicer even at Primark and donated the moment directly. If I'd spent money on that outfit I would feel seriously conned. I'm so embarrassed for them 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I still can’t get over the fact she was plugging pampers the other night. As if it’s revolutionary and none of us knew they existed before she pointed them out. Pointy pressy pointers poking the nappies ugh skin crawling tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still can’t get over the fact she was plugging pampers the other night. As if it’s revolutionary and none of us knew they existed before she pointed them out. Pointy pressy pointers poking the nappies ugh skin crawling tit
And also the fact that disposable nappies take around 500 years to break down, but sure, let's just chop one up for fun 🙄

Reactions: 15
And also the fact that disposable nappies take around 500 years to break down, but sure, let's just chop one up for fun 🙄
Exactly. She’s extremely greedy, wasteful, ignorant and I really do struggle with how she is with the dog it’s really weird and unnatural. Her world revolves around herself. I mean who the actual duck uploads supposed carefree videos and pictures of themselves online? I bloody well don’t. Mad witch

Reactions: 17
So my question. Why haven’t we seen her wear her tit lounge wear herself? Has she got herself the small and realised she needs an extra large as the sizing is so crap? C’mon Soph, we’ve seen plenty of you were just missing the camel toe now guysssss

Reactions: 33
surely some hinchers are gonna wake up and come over from the dark side once they have received their loungewear.... if I bought something for that price I would be expecting good quality.... they look tight fitting apart from the baggy arms which look weird lol

Reactions: 22
Just watch that absolute melts story’s. Does he thinks he’s Essex version of David Attenborough. Serious face palm.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.