Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we are all reporting her profile…she doesn’t deserve to profit from fraudulently using BOUGHT FAKE followers. I think she’s desperate for brands to work with her….there’s been a reason why she’s mentioned 4.8 million followers a few times last week. Something is brewing…
Im so not IG savvy would someone mind telling me how to report her profile …in simple terms 🙈

Reactions: 3
I think we are all reporting her profile…she doesn’t deserve to profit from fraudulently using BOUGHT FAKE followers. I think she’s desperate for brands to work with her….there’s been a reason why she’s mentioned 4.8 million followers a few times last week. Something is brewing…
Im so not a IG savvy would someone mind telling me how to report her profile …in simple terms 🙈
Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So Jamie has shares in that chavtastic garage floor company??
Now I'm thinking this is why they're such a cocky family, we think her money will run out now no brands are interested in her but J dog obviously has his stumpy little fingers in a few pies, which leaves him free to baby sit his wife daily, and to support her cling on family. Maybe he is actually the main breadwinner now, but hinch still likes the attention of insta fame. I really think now though that she's pushing for the 5 mil to announce her 'stepping back' from insta life, she really can't be arsed with the work side so she will probably pop in and out after she's bought her way to 5 mil, with some filtered selfie of her and the dog/ alpacas/ chickens just to feed her ego every now and then but that'll be it.

Reactions: 16
Bit Adie to the party in this but I don’t believe for one minute that her bin gets that filthy underneath a bin bag so obviously she is creating a mess to then clean up for engagement. Not only is that bleeping sad and pathetic in the extreme but people are actually watching this tit?!! What the duck has the world come to?
Well, it’s not the first time that she’s created a mess on purpose! 🤭 #IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course they read here… us talking about reporting her for buying bots has clearly rattled her…. She’d never want that information shared with her brands because there is no way they could defend that type of behaviour, even if they know it goes on. YMU will never acknowledge it because they know a few of their clients do it. She will hate that tattlers are reporting her to Instagram. She will see it as an attack on her because she’s a narcissist. What she is doing is not right though. Buying bots is unethical and that’s why all of us don’t condone what she’s been doing. None of us are out to deliberately get her…we just want her to be accountable for her actions and lies to the public. If she was honest she wouldn’t have any of these issues to worry about. She’s really messed up by buying a huge amount of bots in one go - she usually buys small amounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Of course they read here… us talking about reporting her for buying bots has clearly rattled her…. She’d never want that information shared with her brands because there is no way they could defend that type of behaviour, even if they know it goes on. YMU will never acknowledge it because they know a few of their clients do it. She will hate that tattlers are reporting her to Instagram. She will see it as an attack on her because she’s a narcissist. What she is doing is not right though. Buying bots is unethical and that’s why all of us don’t condone what she’s been doing. None of us are out to deliberately get her…we just want her to be accountable for her actions and lies to the public. If she was honest she wouldn’t have any of these issues to worry about. She’s really messed up by buying a huge amount of bots in one go - she usually buys small amounts.
She's only got herself to blame.
Hopefully, she will turn her phone off on her imminent holiday and take an indefinite deep resssht! .... wishful thinking!

Reactions: 15
Filtered face in DM today but no comments and restrictions in place. Why is she so protected? Is it because she’s ACOUSTIC?
Probably because it's an ad rather than a genuine article. Her 'team' have paid for that column space, hence caveats in place. This is how she started in the first place, they paid for her to appear in the press so they could pretend her rise on Instagram was organic rather than calculated. She opened a branch of Savers in her early days, inside her head she was attending the Met Gala.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pahahah has she actually done this? So only she can see all her bots followers.
Get off tattle you pair of lazy bastards.
It’s been like that for a long time lol, surely if your followers were genuine you would have no need to hide them, i mean they are Ronnies ‘aunties’ after all, or whatever it was she said ffs. She can hide them all she likes but when you click followers all that pops up is bots, how embarrassing

Reactions: 28
It’s been like that for a long time lol, surely if your followers were genuine you would have no need to hide them, i mean they are Ronnies ‘aunties’ after all, or whatever it was she said ffs. She can hide them all she likes but when you click followers all that pops up is bots, how embarrassing
Ah ok I wasn’t sure if she’d done it for our benefit, went to do a bit of bot reporting.
Embarrassing is her middle name, not rose

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had to snigger today. Was in B&M picking up a few bits and that stupid get your Hinch on announcement came over the tannoy. There was a young girl about 14 near me with her mum, quite a chavvy pair. The girl says oh that's that woman you like off instagram mum. The mum says 'nah, don't like her any more'! Made me giggle, Hinch, even the chavs are going off ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I do wonder if it's true Jamie has invested in a company. She's (with a lot of his help in the background) earned the money gave it him to invest. He's looked after the kids from baby stage now they're in nursery/school he can go back to work. She's pushing the 5mil because she's publicly said that's when she'll finish. So now it's Jamie's time to earn the money and she can just sit on her arse all day everyday without pretending to do her hobby.

Reactions: 17
Have people found proof Inch is a shareholder with garage guys or just a hunch
Nope. Someone said they suspected he had and it's manifested itself as a truth in this thread.
Personally I don't think he has, not least because there's nothing filed on companies house showing another shareholder.
If he's going to invest anywhere it will be with BTEC Brad or Borough Flooring, both based quite locally and more his mates than the garage floor lads who are not local to Essex.

Reactions: 18
* waits for the incoming lies involving poo, tutting old ladies and the robot twins arguing *

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've reported also.
Not IG savvy so wondering if she gets a notification everytime a report comes in - hence her little cry. Never mind Soph 😢 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.