Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh ... changed her hairdressers since the Unbeweavable lot!
---
Their website is under construction. So she's dumped her last hairdresser and has gone for a proper shade of shhhtraw!
View attachment 2744586
Our Queen????? duck me, nothing regal about that bleep
---
View attachment 2749860

OMG, it’s like a Police lineup… I pick bottom left to be the guilty one 🤭

#FreeTheBrownCamel He’s one of us, blesssh’im
Raymond is completely unhinged and on the edge 🤪 the bleeping state of em.
---
If he was a person, Henners would be sat, slobbed out on the couch with one paw on a pint of Ben & Jerry’s and his other paw in a packet of crisps. Fact.
He'd be having Grunt surgery for sure and owning thousands to the ATO 😂😂😂😂
---
Nice and professional on your business account, Dogpie! 🙄
She's a grub 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Guyssssssh, I’m so O’Mara to everything…. (We had a family get together for my littlest Owlet’s upcoming first birthday ♥)

WHY? Why did she wasssh the crusty bins in the shower 🤔🤢 Why not in Hennerz wassssssh sssstation or use the camel’s hosepipe. At least NoNob’s bollock wassssh came in useful for something as he has none…it’s completely wasted on him. I‘m really hoping it’s recalled for causing a nusty itchy rash that he has to see his GP about 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
duck off Soph, you desperate twit. That is beyond unbelievable.
As if she would amass that many followers in a day from just cleaning her kitchen bins in the shower and dressing her obese dog up. Hardly earth shattering on the edge of your seat content is it?
Nah, she's delusional. For the love of God someone please take her phone off her and hide all her credit cards.
Embarrassing.

Screenshot_20240212_011214_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Her latest post is giving previous thread title vibes….

“When in doubt, wheel the autism content out”

😂😂
That should be every thread title for this prick from now on!
---
She has genuinely, accurately captured how Soph looks without filters.

View attachment 2745060
Fucks sake I'm only on here at this hour because my hormonal dreams have got out of hand tonight, I've no chance of dropping back off now 🤣 I really hope the dreadful bleep has come across this 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don't know what type of person this makes me, but if someone wishes bins out in our shower I wouldn't be able to go in their again. My gag reflex everytime! No no no. Either use your outside, utility or if not a bucket and hot kettle water somewhere else.never ever in the shower. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢.

Reactions: 16
Are we going on a mass bot reporting spree? Remember when we held her off the 4 million mark for months doing that. It was glorious. I try to report a bit each day but will definitely ramp it up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Are we going on a mass bot reporting spree? Remember when we held her off the 4 million mark for months doing that. It was glorious. I try to report a bit each day but will definitely ramp it up.
Can't sleep 🤧 so I've just done a load. It's worth a go but this latest mass bot buying, regularly needs rubbing in her face and the idiots that genuinely believe she is a decent human.
#mrshinchisafraud

Reactions: 20
Everyone here should report her profile surely instagram would have to do something , I’ve reported the profile anyways 🙈
Me too! Perhaps that would be more effective. Given what she has done this weekend with her fake followers spree, we are absolutely right to report her own account.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Me too! Perhaps that would be more effective. Given what she has done this weekend with her fake followers spree, we are absolutely right to report her own account.
I've also reported, there's absolutely no way she should be allowed to buy her way to 5m and then recieve all the benefits from having a large following. As someone said earlier, she's delusional. She has no friends, barely any genuine followers and her content is tit and lazy, I'm not having it.

Also kudos to the tattlers who rumbled that Jaym short for James clearly now works with/invested in the garage guys, I'm sure Hunchedover is fuuuming we've uncovered that. Now just to get her to admit Fiddle lives with them, Mamfa's the paid babysitter and Al packed up his toy barn and fucked right off, tears & all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I think we are all reporting her profile…she doesn’t deserve to profit from fraudulently using BOUGHT FAKE followers. I think she’s desperate for brands to work with her….there’s been a reason why she’s mentioned 4.8 million followers a few times last week. Something is brewing…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone seen this?
Shes wrote it on a fellow Maldon & Send mum’s post about autism battle /getting a diagnosis.

This woman made her application last year and is still waiting, here’s Sophie trying to act as if she understands.
Ronnies journey is being dealt with by fiddle, Jamie and Samantha. Not her!!
Also why do them bloody alpacas have to come into a message of support.
I like how the author diddnt like it.

this person has been round greyskull once. I think it was before she had Ronnie

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Sorry am I being thick, you can report her profile for bot buying? I did used to report all the fake followers but it was quite time-consuming. If I can just report her I’ll get right on it

Reactions: 13
Anyone seen this?
Shes wrote it on a fellow Maldon & Send mum’s post about autism battle /getting a diagnosis.

This woman made her application last year and is still waiting, here’s Sophie trying to act as if she understands.

If the parent is finding it tough why would she have a cuppa with someone who has 4 adults looking after 2 kids and more than likely paid for the diagnosis. It’s also amusing she’s using her business account to speak to local parents. Did the mum reply?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone seen this?

we know she never keeps her word with pOp oVeR fOr a TeNd CuPpa or they’d be plinky plonk montages celebrating the astonishing philanthropy of Saint Soph 🙄

Reactions: 14
Anyone seen this?

Ironically this account has also said that her and her husband have had one date night in four years because it’s so difficult to find people to look after her daughter and she comes first. Not something that bothers/affects our Soph is it 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.