Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so, Jamie made the casserole using her mums recipe, I think you'll find the recipe on the back of the sauce packet Soph! You know the one you noted in your Hinch list for this week! ATB hun X

Screenshot_20191112-224800_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Why do I still watch her stories? 😂

I agree with most of the posts I read on here and I found this site last week... Absolutely love it. It's now my guilty pleasure 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 52
duck me, I missed half the previous thread. [emoji23] I can’t be bothered reading it all. Her threads move so fast but it’s a good thing. Hopefully more people see the light.

Reactions: 21
I dont think she would be so irresponsible as to move ronnie into his own room so young.
She said last week that she moves his sleep pod nest thing away from her bed in the mornings and brings it back at his bedtime.

It's all well and good people giving anecdotal accounts of how their own children survived being put into their own rooms at xyz age however they are the lucky ones who survived. Science tells us that babies are at a higher risk of dying from SIDS if they arent in the same room as an adult for all naps and sleeps.
The 6 months timeline is based on the risk dropping at 6 months.
Great for any parent who thinks they know better than the scientists who conduct the research and who lower the SIDS rate with their research and advice.
When you know better, you do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I dont think she would be so irresponsible as to move ronnie into his own room so young.
She said last week that she moves his sleep pod nest thing away from her bed in the mornings and brings it back at his bedtime.

It's all well and good people giving anecdotal accounts of how their own children survived being put into their own rooms at xyz age however they are the lucky ones who survived. Science tells us that babies are at a higher risk of dying from SIDS if they arent in the same room as an adult for all naps and sleeps.
The 6 months timeline is based on the risk dropping at 6 months.
Great for any parent who thinks they know better than the scientists who conduct the research and who lower the SIDS rate with their research and advice.
When you know better, you do better.
I’m not

Bugger, posted too soon. I’m not one to defend her, but there are lots of things that raise the risk of SIDS. Unless anyone can say they adhered to every guideline and recommendation, they’re not really in a position to judge. Formula feeding raises the risk, but lots of people do that. Smoking, even if you don’t do it around your baby, raises the risk. He’s not a newborn, he’s almost five months. I don’t think it’s that huge a deal if he’s in his own room.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s probably already been said as I missed a bit of the last thread because life but the famous disappearing Bug Boy’s account is definitely going to turn into a ‘cooking’ account. Every caption looks like it’s written by her anyway, she clearly wanted to start doing more of the food angle but knew her account needing to stay about cleaning (not that she does any now she has the cleaners for that)

Reactions: 12
So if the ingredients for the casserole are on the weekly list are they only having one cooked meal a week then? The rest of the nights I just see cheese or soup, eating at the mums or they're getting a takeaway? They're absolutely lazy, they're both home all day. Begged for new cutlery and got sent a boat load by viners and they don't even eat. Shes not even doing any proper cleaning anymore so I'd love to know what they actually do all day.

Reactions: 45
Wow!. The comments on the last thread were going slow last night, so I went to sleep.. woke up and there’s a thread!. Love it!!! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet Hinch’s DMs are going OFF with her army screaming at her about a cleaning product beginning with “I”

I’VE HELPED YOU! PLEASE LOVE ME SOPHIE!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So if the ingredients for the casserole are on the weekly list are they only having one cooked meal a week then? The rest of the nights I just see cheese or soup, eating at the mums or they're getting a takeaway? They're absolutely lazy, they're both home all day. Begged for new cutlery and got sent a boat load by viners and they don't even eat. Shes not even doing any proper cleaning anymore so I'd love to know what they actually do all day.
Seriously, if all my brand new buys needed a descale/deep clean/ change/scrub or whatever else she says she does then I would be worried -how many people live there🤔

Reactions: 9
Wtf is all that hair about in her last posts last night. She is beginning to look like rapunzle I’m sure she stuck a few of those extensions at the side of her head because her hair looks like the rats have chewed it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know something beginning with I. IIIII couldn't give a duck about your activity journal. See easy peasy 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 41
They have that gifted dining set In the gifted dining room that’s just going to waste and gathering dust

I don’t know what’s worse zoflora R us or hinch my hero

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They have that gifted dining set In the gifted dining room that’s just going to waste and gathering dust

I don’t know what’s worse zoflora R us or hinch my hero
I didn't even know I was in the zoflora r us group 🤣 don't worry I'm hanging my head in shame

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.