Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh darn, they all sold out before I could get one..........oh well, never mind

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry for going on but I have just looked at the OK Facebook post & I am absolutely disgusted with some of the hinchers replies to that girl. I’m not condoning the comment originally made but oh my goodness, have you seen the comments that her hinchers are posting? they are commenting on her children, her mental state, etc. Hinch should be addressing this on her story but instead is sitting back & letting them tear that girl to shreds. How can one comment about Hinch’s looks turn into 100’s of abusive comments?! I actually feel physically sick thinking of the power that Hinch has over some of these people!!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
689F6AA4-E522-4358-AD71-611EAFD33396.jpeg
EB94F268-A1FD-40C5-B132-9BE50B8C51A8.jpeg

You could buy these for less money - which are thicker and better looking. They’ll actually keep you warm, and you’d still have money left over to donate to your chosen charity 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m sorry for going on but I have just looked at the OK Facebook post & I am absolutely disgusted with some of the hinchers replies to that girl. I’m not condoning the comment originally made but oh my goodness, have you seen the comments that her hinchers are posting? they are commenting on her children, her mental state, etc. Hinch should be addressing this on her story but instead is sitting back & letting them tear that girl to shreds. How can one comment about Hinch’s looks turn into 100’s of abusive comments?! I actually feel physically sick thinking of the power that Hinch has over some of these people!!
But hinch doesn’t care! She doesn’t care if someone else is being targeted and abused, as long as it’s not her - and she still get the sympathy! She says it’s not ok to comment on people looks and how that comment will stay with her when she looks in the mirror even though it wasn’t said directly to her - yet she’s allowing her stupid vile sheeple to say horrible things directly to this poor girl! So what Sophie - it’s ok for you to be upset about people saying bad things but it’s not ok for someone else to be upset when they’re personally targeted? Contradicting, manipulative witch.

Reactions: 38
is it only me laughing at the fact she claims to have worked so hard to design these things??? it’s literally a pair of grey joggers, a plain grey top and a notebook which has text on the front..... that’s not hard to “design” is it? and instead of selling merchandise for charity using other people’s money, why doesn’t she donate herself? it’s not like she’s short of money!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I can’t get over how tit that loungewear suit is 😂😂😂
No me neither! It’s as if she’s gone “tit people are noticing I don’t donate anything - but I don’t want to spend my own money so I need something cheap that I can mask as though I’m giving to charity but actually it’s my shoppers doing it - that way I get credit! Oh these lounge wear sets are £7, we could sell them at an inflated price, make our money back and then just donate the extra. Do we have time to get them embroidered, no actually better not, that’ll be too expensive and I don’t like parting with my money...”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 55830View attachment 55831
You could buy these for less money - which are thicker and better looking. They’ll actually keep you warm, and you’d still have money left over to donate to your chosen charity 🤦🏻‍♀️

But hinch doesn’t care! She doesn’t care if someone else is being targeted and abused, as long as it’s not her - and she still get the sympathy! She says it’s not ok to comment on people looks and how that comment will stay with her when she looks in the mirror even though it wasn’t said directly to her - yet she’s allowing her stupid vile sheeple to say horrible things directly to this poor girl! So what Sophie - it’s ok for you to be upset about people saying bad things but it’s not ok for someone else to be upset when they’re personally targeted? Contradicting, manipulative witch.
Not forgetting your shoulders won’t be exposed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
is it only me laughing at the fact she claims to have worked so hard to design these things??? it’s literally a pair of grey joggers, a plain grey top and a notebook which has text on the front..... that’s not hard to “design” is it? and instead of selling merchandise for charity using other people’s money, why doesn’t she donate herself? it’s not like she’s short of money!
Exactly! Why don't people donate directly to the charity. At least then you know the money is going to the people in need. Imagine how many people get a share (including Grinch) of that money made from "the merch".

Reactions: 14
Soooo, I’ve been lurking on here for a WHILE. I’ve followed hinch since the start and I never thought bad about her until coming on here and reading some of the stuff..I mean I’ve just read that Facebook thread on the OK magazine link..the comments..are disgusting I honestly can’t believe I fell for the nice person I just innocently want to make a few quid from cleaning my home bullshit. Not just that but after reading how she shoves Ronnies stuff behind the sofa..I mean enough is enough. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I'm in two minds with the lounge wear. Because least the profits go to charity, I can't help but feel reluctant to call her out. At the end of the day, she's just trying to test the waters for future merchandise launches and it also benefits a charity.

HOWEVER, can this vapid airhead not design something that isn't grey? At least the shite that Zoella sells has her name on it, you could literally buy a Primark rip-off and no one would be able to tell the difference! duck me, how many hours did she claim to spend 'working hard' on that? What a shambles.

Reactions: 19
Get to primark, cheap set of jamas, probably better quality and just cut the top off at the shoulders. That's what I'm doing, nothing like having half your body including saggy cleavage exposed mid winter!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am devastated I just needed that cheap grey overpriced rubbish in my life ...NOT. My husband was however very upset that i was not going to be round the house all day looking like a person on remand in the police station who had had their clothing taken away for forensic testing with my boobs half hanging out. Well such is life just one big disappointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So £6 for a note book plus £3.99 for delivery?! Hinch you can jog the duck on!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Definitely made in China. S M L sizing. Browse wish or aliexpress and see the same one

Reactions: 22
Is anyone else (secretly) excited to see the photos of all the hinchers rocking their new loungewear? 😂😂 it will fall apart in the first wash !!

I’m all for giving to charity and at long last she has !! But...1. I think she could of picked a different charity especially for this time of year 2. The price of the loungewear and notepad are crazy they are going to make her poor hinchers skint for their own Xmas 3. She’s still a greedy witch and will benefit massively from this publicity stunt !!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Off topic of the loungewear for a min, Did anyone ever notice on her story a few days ago when she was searching stuff on Tesco online before she quickly searched zaflora it said ‘no results came up for the word hinch’ that tickled me..wish I had gotten a screenshot!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.