Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right my main concern with that bleeping soup maker (it’s been bothering me all day) is surely the soups just taste so sub-par and average compared to making it properly. Eg roasting off the veg or letting the flavours all blend in the stock for a bit before blending/serving and letting it cook slowly for a while. Like yeah it takes longer but it’s basically the same amount of effort cause you just Chuck it on the hob low heat let it do its thing. I just don’t UNDERSTAND how a 30 year old woman with a child and a husband probably 10 years old than her doesn’t know how to cook basic tit. Like even if she didn’t surely he does????? She’s literally on the verge of 30 and behaving like a 16 year old EMBARRASSING. ALSO the only time she seems to eat any veg is when it’s in a casserole, a soup or roasted great example to her young follower, absolute nutcase
I can't understand how people either Male or female cant grasp basic cooking lol all you do is follow a recipe it's that simple

Reactions: 14
Has anyone looked at that Terracycling? Its lots of separate sites for recycling different items. So for plastic bread bags I've got to drive 12 miles away and for the flash wipes it's over 20 mile drive for me to drop off used wipes.

So the reality is shes shilling another product that ultimately isnt widely or easily recyclable and P&G have made it appear like they care about the environment when the reality is (unsurprisingly) I'd have to contribute more to emissions driving my car on a 40 mile round trip to recycle an item that isnt really necessary.

I'll stick an old fashioned mop thanks.

And why the need for clip in hair pieces when you barely leave the friggin house 🙄
We have a community drop off point for 18 different streams of terracycle stuff. There are lots of other schemes that they operate too. It's not the answer - and that comes from someone who volunteers at the collection point.
But Saint Soph doesn't have a clue how terracycle actually works - she said in her first book to parcel up empty cleaning products and send them to them - wrong!!

Reactions: 9
Was reading this article about year to date sales - thought the snippet below was interesting. Did people learn from the first pile of dross?

Also thought for nearly 3m followers, pre-sale of just under 20k is a lot less than I thought it would be.

View attachment 55600

Snippet from https://www.thebookseller.com/news/going-hurt-tops-year-date-chart-1111391
Also, if it’s sold less than 20k copies at pre-sale, how does that make her a best seller (as she posted the screen shot from amazon multiple times before it’s release) - when so many other books come out from actual authors with a worldwide following.

Reactions: 8
Or ask all her followers to do this. Whether it's £5, £10, £20 or more. Whatever they can afford to do - create a little xmas hamper, even if its just a jar of instant hot chocolate with a bag of marshmallows. She could still take all the credit and say lets all do this on e.g. 20th November, take a pic of the hamper you've created, share on Instagram with the hashtag #MrsHinchIsNotAGreedyWitch (or more likely #HinchmasCharityHamper) and then drop to a local food bank, refuge, homeless shelter or similar organisation. If she did this, I honestly wouldn't even try to pick a hole in it, because of the greater good. Imagine seeing 2.9million (even though that is a fake number) or even 10,000 xmas hampers knowing they were going to people in need.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hahahaha just watched her mop stories. “And don’t forget guyz they are recyclable frew the TERRYPSYCHO scheme yeah” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s been on damage control this week hasn’t she? Very defensive about getting paid for ads, explaining things that have been brought up here etc. I wonder how much is going on behind the scenes? I bet her head is spinning most of the time with all her scheming and plotting 🙈

Reactions: 17
She’s been on damage control this week hasn’t she? Very defensive about getting paid for ads, explaining things that have been brought up here etc. I wonder how much is going on behind the scenes? I bet her head is spinning most of the time with all her scheming and plotting 🙈
I foresee a charitable campaign instructed by Gleam. I think they’re on red alert for damage control.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can she explain to us why she says ‘um’ so much?! I’ve never heard anyone use it so much, it’s almost every other word

I can't understand how people either Male or female cant grasp basic cooking lol all you do is follow a recipe it's that simple
My 12 year old has been cooking (with supervision) for about a year, and before that she was helping me with prep for our meals. She is a CHILD Sopheh and Jameh, and she has more cooking skills than you two jokers have between you. I can't even imagine what sort of diet poor Ronnie is going to have because neither of them have any bleeping idea.

Reactions: 15
Can she explain to us why she says ‘um’ so much?! I’ve never heard anyone use it so much, it’s almost every other word
Because she only knows a few words, she has no descriptive language beyond “it’s soooo good” “I just love it” “it’s really soft” “it works really well”

Reactions: 15
Just checked the terracycle website. The nearest recycling point to Hinch is in Billericay so about a 30 mile round trip according to Google. Would love to see her storage ideas for her dirty floor wipes until she has enough to warrant the trip to drop them off 🤔

Reactions: 14
I don’t get why it needs batteries? I’ve got a very simple mop which does the same thing except I pull a lever to release the water / solution. The pad on mine is washable and you can buy spares if you really feel the need. It’s an Addis if anyone is interested -£20 or there abouts.
I have this Flash mop but an older model - I've had it for about 7 years and initially brought it for convenience as I only have very small areas that aren't carpeted and need mopping. I actually forgot it took batteries as I don't think I have ever had to change them 😳 (but i think it's for the trigger spray to work and the connection of the cleaning solution). I'm either not mopping enough, or have super batteries. I was really conscious of the pads a few years ago, so I got my mum to make a couple of covers for it with elastic straps to keep it in place. I just take them off, wash and replace, and that does a decent job. Would have replaced for a non DIY version, like how yours sounds, but am conscious that this still does the job for now and if I do throw it, it will only end up in landfill.

Last edited:
I’m so behind on this thread I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but have ppl seen the MOD and tattle stuff in the media? I know her thread was going crazy earlier!

Anyway got me thinking that we all know that grinch reads here and probably posts (or her lapdog Jamie does, but if she gets ‘caught’ out then I reckon that’s the only way she’ll fall from Grace. Her followers are flocking here in large numbers but she continues to grow so I reckon only a massive scandal will open peoples eyes to her 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree. Like with MOD, give her enough rope and she'll hang herself eventually. And I do mean metaphorically.

Reactions: 9
What’s so nerve wracking about putting a tree up. It’s tideous and annoying but it’s not enough to make someone anxious is it??

She can’t really shout at him for it. She left it lying around. Probably wanting to cleaner to put it in the bin. Henry needs saving
Constant contradiction, last year she loved decorating the tree and even gave tips about doing them in odd numbers or something! I remember it well coz I’m crap with my tree and I was taking note of what she said
So what? She’s forgot all that and now it makes her nervous

Also the same girl that was saying she isn’t at nearly 3 million for nothing is now so shocked a how her account is so big

duck. Off.

Reactions: 21
Constant contradiction, last year she loved decorating the tree and even gave tips about doing them in odd numbers or something! I remember it well coz I’m crap with my tree and I was taking note of what she said
So what? She’s forgot all that and now it makes her nervous

Also the same girl that was saying she isn’t at nearly 3 million for nothing is now so shocked a how her account is so big

duck. Off.
Exactly! She's got a whole highlight on this subject!

Reactions: 7
Posts this morning about her nails needing doing... “this afternoon” has perfect nails for her flash mop review. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
She OBVIOUSLY writes a “tadaaaaaaaa” list from Tattle then I reckon she pre records some of the content (clapback justifications). She’s pathetic and embarrassing.

I wish she would STOP putting “Hinch” in every bleeping occasion. Christmas means so much to so many people and this selfish witch is turning it into a money making, cash grab, ALL ABOUT HER occasion.

Oh and get on your bleeping hands and knees and actually clean your floors.

Who in their right mind is gonna collect dirty floor wipes and drive miles away to recycle them? It’s costing the environment driving to the place so you’re defeating the objective. duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.