Mrs Hinch #65 Hey Jamie, it’s ya birthday, but we gonna party like it’s MY birthday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
........got a ten dollar bill put ya hand up!
..........got a gifted garage floor put ya hand up!
..........got a new car coming out ya hand up!
(Sing along)
Hey ho...........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Does anyone else find it weird that even at his birthday party Jamie isn’t having a few beers and there’s a few bottles of wine?! I can only see Pepsi max cans on her story! Without wanting to sound like an alcoholic it just strikes me as a bit odd!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hey thread 65 ... I think Jamie was turning 35 ... what's it going to be like when madame turns 30 ... better book turning of the guards now or tripping of colours ... not sure what its called

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hey thread 65 ... I think Jamie was turning 35 ... what's it going to be like when madame turns 30 ... better book turning of the guards now or tripping of colours ... not sure what its called
I’m sure he’s bit older than 35 but don’t know for certain

Reactions: 4
Trooping of the colours...also don’t forget a personal appearance by the one and only Michael Bolton serenading her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Although in her case it would be Trooping the Greys [emoji854]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
[/QUOTE]
Lol ... yeah good one
.. I can just see it now ... the queens calvary all out in grey giving it laldy

Reactions: 4
Lol ... yeah good one
[/QUOTE]
........well she had the royal wave down pat last week out the window 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol ... yeah good one
........well she had the royal wave down pat last week out the window 😂😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]
This still makes me laugh way more than it should....it really was like the royal wave 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It’s all so staged. I can imagine a schedule, Grazing plate, photo, five minutes to eat before we move on to Cake, photo, outside toast marshmallows, photo, sparklers next, photo. Put out sparklers please go home. Bin bag for plates and cutlery. Done. Photo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Henry’s had some treats from the table has he? Table of sweets and cheese? Hope he shits on her rug

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Look how much food there's left! They are having the cake so I assume they are done with eating!!
The guests probably all queued up in Mcdonalds drive thru before going to the palace of Maldon as they knew she couldn't cook and clearly won't cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.