Mrs Hinch #63 Carpet on stairs, chocolates and hares, Hinch trying to show the world she cares

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think my friends might show me where the door is [emoji1787]

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just as an aside, has anyone seen cleaning my anxiety away this morning? Off shoulder jumper and heart necklace on full display!
I’ve tried to give her the benefit of the doubt because I do actually find her quite nice but her copying of hinch is ridiculous now. Her furniture, accessories, mannerisms and now clothes and jewellery 😱

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I think my friends might show me where the door is [emoji1787]

Oh my, literally can’t believe this. Hinch has single-handedly taken equality back in time - or is Jamie bringing out a ‘male’ version

Reactions: 8
Just as an aside, has anyone seen cleaning my anxiety away this morning? Off shoulder jumper and heart necklace on full display!
I’ve tried to give her the benefit of the doubt because I do actually find her quite nice but her copying of hinch is ridiculous now. Her furniture, accessories, mannerisms and now clothes and jewellery 😱
I’ve noticed another “influencer” on Instagram with the same get up the other day too. It’s like copying the “cool” kid.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed another “influencer” on Instagram with the same get up the other day too. It’s like copying the “cool” kid.
I think it just further shows the impressionability/naivety/vulnerability/immaturity of some of these followers. As a grown adult, you've normally 'found yourself' and no longer do things like copying your idols. Take inspiration from people yes, but not copying to the point of obsession. It really is just like young teenage girls copying everything a pop star does, it's very childlike behaviour 😕

Reactions: 32
I would be so embarrased to post myself taking on someone else's mannerisms etc. But when you call these people out on it they say bleat on that they've always spoken like this - honest. Yeah ok love course you have (massive eyeroll) talking of the copying losers- the grotty one that won't be named just put up a post with the words 'please share this ergantly guyssszz' now that's a new one on me. Anyway gotta go, I ergantly need the loo. Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve tried to give her the benefit of the doubt because I do actually find her quite nice but her copying of hinch is ridiculous now. Her furniture, accessories, mannerisms and now clothes and jewellery [emoji33]
Same. I’ve said previously i do have a bit of a soft spot for her but when she said she wanted to make her kitchen work tops lighter just days after Hinch changed hers, i just thought oh come on. Talk about being obvious.[emoji85]

Reactions: 17
she’s a freak, somebody should make grinch watch the film single white female.. it’s the bollocks about anxiety that winds me up, she doesn’t have anxiety, she’s an insult to people who do

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I actually think it's sad and quite worrying 😕

Reactions: 18
My granddaughter picked up the activity book yesterday , I asked her why she wanted it , she said because loads of people she knew had it , I told her to have a quick look through first and ask herself if it was worth £7 ( in Asda ) she put it back thank goodness , see how this escalates so many people have it so it must be good ( lots of people have thrush but I don’t want it )

I actually think it's sad and quite worrying 😕
I feel a little sorry for her too she has poor taste in heroes I hope she sees the light !

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I love it when people post on Insta that they are having a day off from Insta..........especially when they have already done 16 frames of stories 🤣🤣 Just don't come on Insta

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She’s become very arrogant very fast. She only listens to yes men who tell her everything she does is wonderful and convinced herself that the lunatics who obsess over and idolise her are a true representation of all her followers. She thinks “oh, because hinchcuredmyaids2019 said they’d still love me if I shat in the palm of my hand and slapped her round the face with it, that means I am loved and adored by all and it doesn’t matter if all I post is crappy ads because it’s ME, so what’s not to love ;)

The ads are too tit and too much. I’ve seen reception age children read out their lines in assembly with more fluency and expression than she reads her ad scripts. She’s inauthentic and sounds so uncomfortable all the time now. Even her grin is dead behind the eyes and looks like more of a grimace. She’s always gloating about her perfect life but she looks pained all the time, is always complaining about and wishing ill on “trolls” and never just appreciative of what she’s got - always wanting to change and improve things because nothings ever good enough. Doesn’t seem so happy and perfect to me. Full of absolute tit she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.