Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's started the day of using Ron for sympathy after watching the Christine mcguinness show last night she's jumping on her bandwagon now. How or why would you start crying when that boy says he wants to make someone happy. She gives him all the wrong signals instead of being positive with him and saying yeah Ron let's do that she starts wailing like a seal.
Those kids must be so confused when they speak around her, all she does is either laugh or cry at them. I very much doubt she will have explained to him why she was crying (mummy’s not sad she’s crying happy tears because what you said was very nice and caring) the poor kid will probably just be confused thinking he’s made her sad 😞
If it even happened

Reactions: 31
In todays episode of “Things that never happened!”View attachment 2037491
A few weeks ago he was calling her "MUM" we heard him and commented how unusual for a 3 year old, now it's Mummy?

Anyway what he probably really wants to do is get out in his own garden and have a playhouse, slide, swing and sandpit to play in? 😁

Reactions: 24
In todays episode of “Things that never happened!”View attachment 2037491
Her lack of control over her emotions is also going to seriously mess with those boys heads. Why does she cry at everything he says? If she’s not crying she’s laughing. If I was him, I wouldn’t both opening my mouth. I bet they also lay into those kids too (verbally), false threats, lots of words, attempts to regain power and control.

Reactions: 19
A few weeks ago he was calling her "MUM" we heard him and commented how unusual for a 3 year old, now it's Mummy?
I’d imagine if we searched Google or Pinterest etc we would find that exact exchange typed out somewhere already and she’s just done a copy and paste job.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Has she... Has she just tried to rip off the whole John lemon story of when he was asked what he wanted to be when he grows up and he said happy? What a lovely thing if Ronnie did actually say that, but she lies so often it's hard to believe it happened

Reactions: 26
Probably not yet but she's obviously hoping?

It's a small company, has quite a few products not famously known?

She is obviously clutching at straws and going for the little guys now? 🙄
I think I have seen some of the other instahun accounts using this, and I did wonder why? I thought they were all mad for Bin Buddy 🤣
---
Just coming onto say surely that’s STILL not good enough. Ad is almost obscured In one story. Then in the final story she doesn’t even mention Tesco? Or is that because the partnership is over???
Shouldn't matter, if the old mole stands to make a financial gain from humzzzzzzz purchasing her tat, then #ad needs to be clear and prominent. So just report it. 👍👍👍👍👍

Reactions: 12
I’m not diminishing it at all but this all seems like a massive overreaction if little Ronnie has been diagnosed with autism or they’ve been told that he’s on the spectrum or ND in some way. It’s not like he’s got cancer or some terminal illness.
My adult son has ADHD, my step daughter has Asperger’s syndrome, probably 50% of my friends have kids with anxiety, autism, dyslexia, ADHD, alopecia etc They’re not fatal, you just learn to deal with them. When I was a child it probably would have been a big deal but nowadays there’s so much more information and support available and kids are being diagnosed all the time.
She’s just being overly dramatic and using her innocent little boy for sympathy and content.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
No way did Ron say that. She watched Christine’s programme last night and now this post. She’s scraping the barrel for sympathy and attention. She’s a narc and a terrible mother exploiting and using Ron in the way she does - it’s just 😞 I wish she’d stop. I could never lie about my kids nor could I use them. I love and respect them.

Reactions: 40
Ronnie is 3 he wouldn't even grasp the idea of 'making someone happy' she's a crazy unstable psychopath
The end

Reactions: 60
She literally wheels out her children for sympathy when something hasn’t gone right. Grown adults have a choice if they want to speak about these things on a platform/in public but children do not and it should be their choice what is disclosed about them, although, she’ll probably try and deflect that she’s raising awareness.

One of my children is a bit younger than Ron. I cried the other day because baby hun is going through reflux/CMPA and it’s so bloody challenging. They asked me if I was happy and gave me a cuddle because I’ve always discussed with them that if they’re feeling sad, I will always be here for a cuddle if that helps them feel better. I also explained I was feeling a bit sad because their sister is poorly and I am trying to make her better, not wailed in their face and told a load of strangers on the Internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I haven’t been here in months but something made me watch her story this morning. She’s such a bleeping liar it’s actually scary.

Reactions: 36
Honestly the amount of absolute bullshit stories she comes out with blows my mind. It’s laughable at this point how blatant she is now, it’s like she doesn’t care if people believe it or not because there will always be that core group of sad fuckers that are as emotionally unhinged as she is licking her hole. Sorry for the amount of profanity at this time of day but I just can’t deal with the obvious lies she’s telling about Ronnie’s “journey” all to gain sympathy. She is utterly despicable. No doubt the sickly sweet nonsense she’s just posted with have all her best bubs messaging her about what a great mum she is (nothing could be further from the truth) and how they are crying too - arrrgh! Drop me out!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I love Ron (and one thing I’ve learned on here is that the Tattlers are never horrible about the kids) but there is no bleeping way on god’s green earth that he came out with that phrase this morning. And Hinch (cos we know you read here) stop faking your interactions with your children you darn weirdo!!! Ugh you make my skin crawl- you’re lying and you know you are!!!!

• Heart
Grim fanny has done a little story, sounds like Hinch has been crying troll to her lmao.

If Hinch is so bleeping offended by what we say here, which soz not soz, it's all very very true, she shouldn't be reading here. Or, she needs to dig deeper and ask herself if what we're saying isn't true, why is she so offended? Because she knows deep down everything we say is right but money means more to her than her children's privacy 👍🏻

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
This is Sophie Hinchliffe - her whole family support her lies (eg Ron, pre records, growing a salad tomato!!! etc) and should be ashamed of themselves. She’s still sulking over the ASA ruling and doing everything she can to make it look like she did nothing wrong and that she’s vulnerable with a vulnerable child. Her posts are just part of her devious plan to keep the shopper on side so they go buy things like those Garnier masks.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I asked my 2 year old newborn what they'd like to do today.
They told me they'd like to build a scale model of the Chichen Itza, replicating the exact construction techniques and with scale representations of the indigenous peoples who lived and worked within the area.
I got the playdoh box out.
They said "no female parent, the exact construction techniques and materials."

True story. I wrote it on the internet so it's absolutely 100% true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.