Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not keen on Lyndsey she thinks the sun shines out her arse and she seems to reckon she invented every cleaning tip going..
[emoji1360]
I find her and some of the other older ones a bit cringe as well.

Reactions: 11
Join the FB group “put a cup in it”, there’s a quiz to determine the right one for you, but they don’t take into account British only brands - the Hey Girls cup you can get in Asda and Waitrose and is fairly cheap so it’s worth a try for the first one!
Fantastic! I will head to Asda/Waitrose and see how I get on. Thank you so so much!

Reactions: 3
Can anyone recommend any eco friendly, cruelty free/vegan cleaning accounts? Just seeing how much waste Mrs H has is making me want to clean up my act a little bit more!

I've found a few smaller accounts, like cruelty free cleaning + halfarsedhousewife, but they don't post much at the moment. Thank you!

Reactions: 8
Seems to me Tracey was always on Hinch's hook... she appears to have dumped her and is currently on Stacey's hook.

Reactions: 12
She’s ticking cleaning off the tattle list now, when in reality the cleaner has probably done it all whilst Soph was out playing dolls.

Reactions: 16
Hinch is using Stacey as we all know - she wants a clothing line at Primarni like Stacey.
When Hinch went to Westfield she walked past Primark and Stacey was splashed on the front, i bet Grinch was well jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just a funny story for you guys, in relation to the comments about Stacey being annoying.. When I was younger, I remember my Dad was working for the local press as a photographer, and had some backstage passes for a local festival. Stacey Soloman was performing (wasn't long after her X factor days). I remember her refusing to come and talk to the press (a group of about 15 journalists) and having her bodyguard carry her over the grass from her trailer in her evening dress and ugg boots to the stage and put her heels on for her when she was there. Honestly it was a sight to behold, and my Dad still regales the story to this day!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Hinch is using Stacey as we all know - she wants a clothing line at Primarni like Stacey.
When Hinch went to Westfield she walked past Primark and Stacey was splashed on the front, i bet Grinch was well jealous.
Would Hinch not want to outdo Stace? Or perhaps a Hinch at Home Bargains clothes line?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm in home bargains and I actually just let out a giggle at an obvious pair of hinchers oops
If that was you I'm not sorry 😂😂😂 enjoy your 4 bottles of elbow grease and the last bottle of Cif sink cleaner you snatched from in front of me incase I picked it up
Cant believe I used to be brainwashed like that omg its horrendous to see and the staff must get sick of being talked to about Mrs Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Really wish she’d stop referring to mothering her child as “playing dolls.” She’s giving the rest of us a bad name. Piss off, you daft bimbo. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 62
Can anyone recommend any eco friendly, cruelty free/vegan cleaning accounts? Just seeing how much waste Mrs H has is making me want to clean up my act a little bit more!

I've found a few smaller accounts, like cruelty free cleaning + halfarsedhousewife, but they don't post much at the moment. Thank you!
The Secret Cleaner has been moving towards eco friendly lately. Her account is good and she explains the science behind how stuff works as well

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Off topic but it really bugs me, for someone who’s just brought out another book, how is she STILL on 2.8 million?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.