Mrs Hinch #601 There’s nothing sadder than Hinch’s Christmas ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Ron. His whole life is out there. When he’s a teen and his friends bringing up all these embarrassing photos from Google to take the piss out of him. Can she do one thing without her mother. Absolutely pathetic excuse as a mum. Yet still moans how hard she has it
This made me Google his name out of interest and there’s so many articles and pictures about him bless him 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Poor Ron. Those shoes look even worse actually on his feet.

I said in an earlier post and I’ll say it again, I hope he and Len can escape these people as soon as they are old enough because of their behaviour. I know first hand what it’s like to have a parents like then and I’m sure many others on here do too.

This made me Google his name out of interest and there’s so many articles and pictures about him bless him 🥺
I’ve just done this too. The amount of pictures and articles about his “sleep disorder” for instance is shocking. They are going to cause him no end of mental health issues in the future. Imagine when he goes to secondary school and other kids google him, he’s on a hiding to nothing for the rest of his life. It’s bleeping cruel of his so called parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have to say, regardless of the costume, Ronnie is such a sweet child. Look at his little smile. I hope he (and Len) doesn’t suffer from having his whole life out there for all and sundry to comment on.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Poor Ronnie. I read an article recently about a man who when he was young played a main character in a film…he had no choice he was a child, and he never forgave his parents.
Sophie it’s disgusting what you are doing, and get fiddle to duck

Reactions: 17
Argh! Took my eye off the thread to supervise some tree decorating (it's the first Sunday of advent, come at me) and the thread filled up!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.